剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
你只是想把我拐回你房♥间
This is you trying to get me back to your bunk.
不能两者皆是吗
Can't both be true?
听着
Look,
很抱歉我气冲冲地离开了
I am sorry that I stormed out.
我真的不想希望再次落空了
I really can't do false hope again,
好吗
okay?
好的
Okay.
而且我们上一次…
And besides, you know, the last time that we, um...
享受彼此的陪伴
enjoyed each other's company,
也是最后一次了,对吧
that was the last time, right?
最后一次 好的
-The very last time. -Right.
所以现在我们可以变回朋友了
So now, we can just go back to being friends,
而朋友是会一起吃午餐的
and friends eat lunch together.
我们以前是朋友吗
Were we friends?
好吧,那就是同事
Well, all right. Colleagues then.
等等,我们不是朋友吗
Wait, we're not friends?
出发前我们不认识彼此
We didn't know each other before launch.
现在我们也不太熟
We barely know each other now.
我知道一些你的事,伊娃麦高维治
I know a few things about you, Eva Markovic.
你没有你想象中那么风趣
You're not as funny as you think you are.
我真的很想跟你做朋友
I would really like to be friends.
我也是
I'd like that, too.
我想我会在这里
I assume I'm here because you realize the error you almost made.
是因为你意识到你差点犯下的错
你自己来看看
Come see for yourself.
每个人都会犯错
Everyone makes mistakes.
重要的是承认你…
What's important is admitting when you're?
这是前往罗斯128B的路线
This is a course for Ross 128B.
我考虑过你的意见了
I've considered your opinion,
我不会为了未经测试的防护罩理论
and I won't risk our lives on an untested shield theory.
赌上我们的性命
所以你躲在我的方舟上
So you take refuge on my ark,
但现在你又不相信
but now you don't believe that I can keep us safe at Proxima B?
我能确保我们在比邻星B的安全
不是你的方舟,是我们的方舟
It's not your ark. It's our ark.
马上解锁引擎 不然呢
-Unlock the drive. Now. -Or what?
要叫你的苏格兰流氓逼我说密♥码♥吗
You'll get your Scottish thug to torture the codes out of me?
虽然他会很乐意,而且真的会动手
As much as he'd love that, and he really would,
但这不是本舰的做事方式
that's not how we do things on this ship.
那为什么把我找来
So why call me here?
看你能不能和我们合作
To see if you could play ball with the rest of us.
现在我知道你没办法了
Now I know you can't.
艾莉萨
Alicia?
认真的吗
Really?
你要把一个小女孩扯进来吗
You're bringing a child into this argument?
那不是…
That's not...
我用你的方舟三号♥后门密♥码♥当起点
I used your backdoor code for Ark 3 as a starting point.
你似乎偏爱修改过的八位数密♥码♥
It seemed like you were partial to modified octal codes.
而且我不是小女孩了
And I'm not a child.
谢谢你协助麦朵的改装工程
Thank you for your assistance with the Maddox retrofit.
舰桥不再需要你的服务了
Your services are no longer needed on the bridge.
她竟然用一个小女孩羞辱我
She used a child to humiliate me.
我不同意她的做法
I don't agree with how she did it,
但我知道她不是想羞辱你
but I know she wasn't trying to humiliate you.
你知道什么
You know?
加纳特做了她认为对船员最好的事
Garnet does what she thinks is best for the crew,
即使她错了
even when she's wrong.
对极了,她错了
Bloody well right, she's wrong.
如果我们在这里再待至少两年
How many more people will die on this ship
会有多少人死在这艘船上
if we spend at least another two years here?
她的双手沾满了鲜血
That's blood on her hands.
我们的双手都沾满了鲜血
That's blood on all our hands.
若我们有能力阻止她却不去做
If we have the power to stop her and we don't do it,
不就代表我们是共犯吗
doesn't that make us complicit?
你在说什么
What are you saying?
你是个好人,威廉
You're a good person, Will.
你试过好言相劝了
You tried do it the nice way.
现在该用强硬手段了
Now it's time to do it the painful way.
这么做是对的
This is the right move.
全体注意,我是加纳特
Attention all hands, this is Garnet.
有证据显示方舟15号♥在比邻星B
We have evidence to suggest Ark 15 is at Proxima B.
他们曾经试图摧毁我们
They tried to destroy us once.
没理由认为他们不会再次尝试
There's no reason to think they won't try again.
我们没有能抵挡其武器的可靠防御
We have no reliable defense against their weapon.
布莱斯中尉和我
This forces Lieutenant Brice and me to make a difficult decision.
不得不做出困难的决定
This forces Lieutenant Brice and me to make a difficult decision.
我们要改变航道前往罗斯128B
We are altering course to Ross 128B.
不幸地,我们的旅程要延长数年
Unfortunately, this will add years to our journey.
继续前往比邻星B太冒险了
The risk of continuing to Proxima is too dangerous,
因此这个决定很单纯
which makes the decision simple.
安全总比没命好
We are better safe than dead.
准备跃进超光速
Brace for jump to FTL.
嘿,我相信你的直觉
Hey, I trust your instincts.
伊娃,启动超光速
Eva, activate FTL.
有问题吗
Is there problem?
没有,中尉
No, Lieutenant.
启动超光速
一切都成真了,你知道吗
It's just real now, you know?
我们要去罗斯128了
We're going to Ross 128,
但我永远到不了了
and I'm never make it.
你为什么不劝劝加纳特
Why didn't you try to talk Garnet out of it?
不,拜托
No, come on.
伊娃,她是对的
Eva, she's right.
我不愿为一己之私牺牲机组员
And I'm not willing to sacrifice the crew for my own selfish reasons.
根据我的专业意见,加纳特疯了
In my professional opinion, Garnet has lost her mind.
我们以光速行进超过一周了
We've been at light speed for over a week,
她却假装一切如常
and she's pretending it's business as usual.
没人想去罗斯,但加纳特不在乎
Garnet doesn't care that no one wants to go to Ross.
我们不是讨论过了吗
Aren't we past that?
去比邻星B太危险了
I mean, it was too dangerous to go to Prox B.
每个星球都有危险
There's danger at every planet.
至少在比邻星B会有防护罩
At least at Prox B we would've had a shield
保护我们不被方舟15号♥伤害
to protect us from Ark 15.
等等,我们有防护罩?
Wait. We have a shield?
本来有,威廉楚斯特设计的
We would've. Designed by William Trust himself.
如果到了罗斯128发现有更多麻烦
What will Garnet do when we get to Ross 128
加纳特会怎么做
and there's more trouble?
我们会再次改变航道吗
We'll just change course again?
以她的行为来看
The way she's acting?
我不意外
I wouldn't put it past her.
我们可能永远都下不了船
We may never get off this ship.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
有人必须站出来反抗她
Someone needs to stand up to her.
我们在这死亡陷阱上还能活多久
How long will we survive on this death-trap?
该死
Damn it!
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
这是我的通讯器,不能用了
It's my WD. I can't get it to work.
你可以再申请一个
Oh, you can just get another one.
这是方舟三号♥上带来的
This one's from Ark 3.
科技比较先进
The tech's more advanced.
音频更清晰、讯号♥更强、有子空间
Clearer audio, stronger signal, subspace able.
是我从那里带来的最后一样东西了
And it's the last thing I have from there.
抱歉,我没想到这一点
I'm sorry. I didn't even think about that.
也许你能修好它
Hey, maybe you could fix it?
你这么聪明
You're so smart.
抱歉
Oh, well, sorry.
我知道怎么用,但不会修理
I know how to use one of those, not fix one.
但我敢说工程师一定能修好
But I bet one of the engineers could fix it.
重复检查我的成果吗 有事吗
-Double-checking my work? -Can I help you?
我有工作要做
I have work to do.
蓝恩一直都有向我报告
Lane's been updating me
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表