剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
-once we get underway. -Of course.
我很期待
Looking forward to it.
我向你介绍一些其他军官吧
Let me introduce you to some of the other officers.
苏珊
Susan.
你知道这件事吗
You know anything about this?
你的意思是
What do you mean?
加纳特中尉
Well, Lieutenant Garnet.
她今天刚到
She just arrived today,
没和我们其他人一起训练
didn't train with any of us.
她是什么来头
What's her story?
我只知道她是在最后一刻
All I know is she was assigned here
被某个高层派来的
last minute by someone high-up.
好吧,你说得有道理
Okay, you do have a point.
我有点好奇是谁让她上船的
I do kind of wonder who put her on the ship.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我只是想躺下休息
I'm just gonna have a lie down.
这是我的宿舍
This is my quarters.
只有两个军官宿舍
There are only 2 officers quarters.
为什么
Why?
因为原本我们到达比邻星B前
Well, because we weren't meant to come out of cryo
都不会离开沉睡舱
until we reached Prox B.
宿舍是为到达地面后
The sleep quarters are for the skeleton crew left onboard
留在船上的工作人员准备的
after we go to the surface.
只有两名军官
Only 2 officers.
我知道…这些我都知道
Oh, I know...I know all that.
我是说…你为什么获派这间
I mean, why do you get this one?
因为加纳特霸占了船长的宿舍
Because Garnet took the captain's quarters,
所以我应该获派这间
so I should get this one.
为什么
Why exactly?
因为…
Because...
好问题
Good question.
我是说…她为什么能用船长宿舍
I mean, why does she get the captain's quarters?
因为她明显接下了代理船长的角色
Because she's quite clearly taken the role of acting Captain
不顾你的抗♥议♥
despite your protests.
这样吧
How about this?
下次委员会会议
At the next council meeting,
我们三人抽签决定房♥间分配
the 3 of us will draw straws to see who gets the rooms.
好,祝你好运
Yeah, good luck with that.
搞甚…
What the...
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你吓到我了
You startled me.
我只是在查看入口纪录
I was just checking the entrance logs
看看最后进来的是谁
to see who came in here last,
但纪录被删除了
but they've been wiped.
我好奇谁能这么做
I wonder who could've done that.
你在指控我吗
Are you accusing me?
排除嫌疑前,每个人都是疑犯
Everyone's a suspect until they're not,
所以你不该在这里到处刺探
which is why you shouldn't be poking your nose around in here.
拜托,菲力斯
Come on, Felix.
你也知道我没谋杀这个人
You know I didn't murder this guy.
是吗
Do I?
我没谋杀贾斯珀戴兹
I didn't murder Jasper Dades.
他叫麻恭佩瑞… 不管他叫什么
-His name was Malcolm Perry. -Whatever his name was,
我没理由杀他
I had no reason to kill him.
重申一次,这是我的调查
Just the same, this is my investigation.
我建议你别插手
I suggest you stay out of it.
你说得对
You're right.
我道歉
I apologise.
我会避开的
I will steer clear.
谢谢
Thank you.
但若需要协助就告诉我,菲力斯
But let me know if you need any help with anything, Felix.
可以先告诉我
You can start by telling me
谁有足够权限删除出入纪录
who has clearance high enough to wipe the logs on a security pad.
有1C权限的人
Anyone with 1C clearance.
谁有1C权限?莎朗
And who has 1C clearance, Sharon?
伊娃麦高维治、蓝恩中尉
Eva Markovic, Lieutenant Lane,
布莱斯中尉,还有…
Lieutenant Brice, and...
我
me.
不要
No!
不要
No!
找关闭阀用了我太多时间
It took me too long to find a shutoff valve to stop it.
我们失去了很多水
We lost a lot of water.
我们失去了多少水
How much did we lose?
我不知道
I don't know.
我猜超过100加仑吧
My guess would be more than 100 gallons.
100加仑?
100 gallons?
那是我们的饮用水
That was our drinking water.
对不起,是我的错
I'm sorry. It's my fault.
若我没坚持弄个蠢生物庇护花♥园♥…
If I hadn't insisted on the stupid bio-shelter garden...
我们就不会有任何水或食物了
We wouldn't have any water or food.
你不可能预料到这一切
You couldn't have anticipated any of this.
好吧,我们能回收任何溢出的水吗
Okay, can we recover any of the spilt water?
也许一部分吧
Maybe some of it,
若伊娃能让水回收装置再运作的话
if Eva can get the water reclamation unit working again.
你有问她需要多长时间吗
Did you ask her how long that would take?
我找不到她,问不了
Well, I couldn't find her to ask.
等等,你找不到她?
Wait, you couldn't find her?
加纳特呼叫伊娃麦高维治
Garnet to Eva Markovic.
麦高维治?
Markovic?
她到底在哪里
Where the hell is she?
伊娃?
Eva?
伊娃麦高维治?
Eva Markovic?
伊娃
Eva,
发生漏水事件,我们需要…
there's been a water spill, and we need...
你的专业知识
your expertise.
天啊
Oh, boy.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
布兰迪斯医生
Dr Brandice,
我需要帮忙
I could use a little help here.
我吗
Me?
我不确定我能否帮上忙
I'm not sure I'll be any help.
试一下
Try.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我认为她和她部门
I think there was something between her
那个因氧气危机而死的人
and that man from her department
好像有些什么
who died in the oxygen crisis.
他好像叫夏里斯
I think his name was Harris.
夏里斯,没错
Oh, Harris, yes.
我在招募时遇过他
I met him on intake.
他好像人不错
He seemed like a wonderful guy.
也很有型
Handsome, too.
你在哪里认识他的
Where did you meet him?
拜托,你不想告诉我你男人的事吗
Come on. Don't you want to tell me about your man?
一定很辛苦,这么在乎一个男人
Must've been hard to have cared so much for a man
却要保守秘密
and have to keep it secret.
失去对你如此特别的人一定更难过
It must be even more difficult to lose someone so special to you
而且还要把悲伤藏在心里
and have to keep your grief bottled-up inside
因为你不想惹上麻烦
because you don't want to get in trouble.
你想我…
Oh, you want me to...
伊娃,没人会为这段关系为难你的
Eva, no one is gonna give you a hard time about that relationship.
不
No.
现在我们只是在努力生存
At this point, we're all just trying to survive.
在我看来
As far as I'm concerned,
那规则从未存在过
that rule never existed,
它曾经存在这件事已经很愚蠢
and it's stupid that it even did exist.
卡莱梅格丹公园
Kalemegdan Park.
什么
Pardon?
那是我遇到夏里斯的地方
That's where I met Harris.
贝尔格莱德的卡莱梅格丹公园
Kalemegdan Park in Belgrade.
我们以前常去那里喂鸟
We both used to go there, to feed the birds.
在鸟儿全部消失之前
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表