剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
船上应该没有我们这样的人了
I don't think there are any of us left alive on this ship.
那个年轻貌美的女孩
That pretty young thing,
肯定不是我们的一分子
she certainly isn't one of us.
但是
But,
根据我在发射时的观察
based from what I observed at the launch,
你知道我怀疑谁有可能是吗
you know who I suspect will be?
谁
Who?
蓝恩上尉
Lieutenant Lane.
好好留意他
Keep an eye on that one.
我也是这么想的
I was thinking the same thing.
妈妈不在这里,好吗
Mom's not here, okay?
她在地球
She's on Earth.
你只是吓坏了
You're just freaking out
因为这是你第一次的真正约会
because this is your first real date.
好吧
Okay.
深呼吸
Just take a deep breath.
放松
And relax.
你绝对不能放松
You absolutely should not be relaxing,
艾莉萨内文斯
Alicia Nevins.
走开,你不是真的
Go away! You're not real.
你跟这个男孩一起是在浪费潜能
You're throwing away your potential by spending time with this boy.
我们两情双悦
He likes me and I like him.
你应该鞭策自己,变得更好
You should be pushing yourself to be better,
要变得出类拔萃,而不是约会
excelling, not dating.
现在不是时候,拜托
Not now, please.
你想我怎样
What do you want from me?
说我很抱歉吗
To say I'm sorry?
说我很后悔搭上这艘该死的船吗
To say I regret getting on this godforsaken ship at all?
因为我真的很后悔
Because I do.
我不该离开的
I never should've left.
若我能同时出现在两个地方
If I could be in 2 places at once,
我会的,但我不能,所以…
I would be, but I can't, so...
她说的是真话
She was telling the truth.
她不能同时出现在两个地方
She can't be in 2 places at once.
布莱斯,我们得谈谈
Brice, we need to talk.
你的病史有些不一致的地方
There were some inconsistencies in your medical history.
你有什么隐瞒
What are you hiding from us?
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
听着,你必须马上放开我
Listen, you need to let me out, right now.
我不能那样做,布莱斯
I can't do that, Brice.
放开我
Let me out.
你可能会危害到自己和别人
You could be endangering yourself and others.
不…
No...
为安全起见
To be safe,
我要做完整的血液分♥析♥
I'm going to run a complete blood analysis.
不…
No...
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
放开我
Let me go.
放我出去
Let me out!
快点
Now!
放开我
Get off me!
救命…
Help...
你没事吧
Are you all right?
等等
Wait,
我刚刚是…
was I just...
出现幻觉了
Hallucinating.
对,似乎许多人也有
Yeah, it seems to be going around.
我刚刚才逃离妈妈
I just ran away from my mom
她在更衣室苦苦缠着我
who was haunting me in the locker room.
你看到什么了
What do you see?
对了
Right.
你证实了我的情报
You verified my intel.
为什么不放了我
Why aren't you releasing me?
你怎么知道时间戳会吻合
How did you know the timestamp would match?
这重要吗?我是对的
Does it matter? I was right.
每个细节都很重要
Every detail matters.
这是谋杀案调查
This is a murder investigation.
现在你是我们的主要疑犯
Right now, you're our lead suspect.
我刚刚给了你不在场证明
I just gave you an alibi.
针对那段视频的谋杀案
For the murder on that video,
而不是这艘船上的
not for the one on this ship.
若贾斯珀勒索你
And the video still gives you motive
那段视频仍给了你动机
if Jasper was blackmailing you.
他没有任何东西可以勒索我
He had nothing to blackmail me for.
视频里的人不是我
That's not me in the tape.
请解释一下
Please explain that.
为何不是你
How is that not you?
我接下来要告诉你的事
What I'm about to tell you
是超越你层级的机密
is classified above your level.
若你告诉任何人
If you tell anyone,
是要上军事法庭的
it's a court martial-able offense.
我不是军人
I'm not military.
我现在是请求你
I'm asking you
同意保密,拜托
to agree to confidentiality, please.
我不能同意保密
I can't agree to confidentiality,
直至我确定信息对案件有帮助与否
until I know if it's information that helps my case.
她叫迪妮丝
Her name's Denise.
迪妮丝加纳特
Denise Garnet.
我们是克隆人
We were clones
出自政♥府♥机密实验室
born in a classified government lab.
我们不知道捐赠细胞来自哪里
We never knew where the donor cell came from,
只知道是完全来自人类的
other than that it was completely human.
然后植入其他实验DNA到我们体内
Then they introduced additional experimental DNA into our systems.
他们在我俩身上使用不同的DNA链
They used different DNA strands in each of us,
测试不同结果
testing us for different outcomes.
我的是缓步动物DNA
Mine was tardigrade DNA.
我不知道迪妮丝体内植入了什么
I don't know what they put in Denise.
因为我们是克隆人
Since we were clones,
我们在各方面都一模一样
we were identical in every way,
是用作比较异同的完美对象
so we were the perfect subjects to compare and contrast.
他们想看一下
They wanted to see
能否挑战人类太空旅行机能的极限
if they could push the limits of human function for space travel.
我们能多快从无重力状态中恢复
How fast could we recover from zero gravity?
没有氧气我们能撑多久
How long could we last without oxygen?
举例来说
For example,
我比你更能承受太阳辐射
I can withstand more solar radiation than you can.
然后
Then,
有一天,到我们比较年长的时候
one day when we were older,
霍尔医生在测试我们能憋气多久
Dr Hall was testing how long we could hold our breath,
然后迪妮丝突然发难
and Denise suddenly started acting out.
她的大脑抗拒基因置换
Her brain was rejecting the gene augmentation.
她会突然暴怒
She'd have these violent outbursts.
前一分钟她还好好的
One minute she was totally fine,
然后下一分钟…
and the next...
她会完全
she'd turn into
变了另一个人
a completely different person.
我在伦敦开完会
When I returned to Florida,
回到佛州后
after my meeting in London,
发现了迪妮丝的尸体
I found Denise's body.
她自杀了
She'd taken her own life.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
克隆人多年前已被禁止
Cloning was outlawed years ago,
部分原因就是那样的不良反应
partially because of adverse reactions like that.
所以这项计划是最高机密
Which is why the program is top secret,
我的存在也是最高机密
which is why I'm top secret.
你一定知道人们如何看我这种人
You must know how people feel about people like me.
他们害怕自己不了解的事
They fear what they don't understand.
我完成基因试验
I completed the genetic trials,
获派到这艘方舟看是否真的成功
and was assigned to this Ark to see if all worked.
最后的实验
One final experiment.
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表