剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
Yeah, like you're never afraid of anything.
我在引擎室了
I'm at the engine room.
(好,标准轮班有五名技术人员)
(Okay, a standard crew rotation has 5 techs on duty.)
对,但我能出其不意
Yes, but I have the element of surprise.
(船上可能不只五名技术人员)
(There might be more than 5 techs on the ship.)
(也许我们该重新思考这个计划)
(Maybe we should rethink this plan.)
没时间了,我要进去
There's no time. I'm going in.
你好
Hi.
引擎室安全
Engine room secure.
做得好,有多少人
Good work. How many were there?
大概十个
About 10.
那是什么声音 警报器
-What's that noise? -Alarms.
凯莉说那是宇宙最有价值的科技
Kelly called it the most valuable tech in the universe,
记得吗
remember?
搞定,麦朵没办法追着你们了
It's done. Maddox can't follow you.
现在你必须马上离开那里
Now, you need to get out of there right now.
蓝恩?史宾斯?
-Lane? -Spencer?
蓝恩先生现在不方便说话
Mr Lane can't talk right now.
但别担心,我会跟你联络
But don't worry. I'll be in touch.
好了
Hey.
你得为无法避免的事做好心理准备
You have to prepare yourself for the inevitable.
这是行不通的
This isn't gonna work.
你为什么要让蜘蛛咬你
Then why'd you let those spiders bite you?
我在想,面对自己唯一的恐惧
Well, I just figured it couldn't hurt, you know,
好像无伤大雅
to face my one and only fear.
你为什么这么害怕希望
And why are you so afraid of hope?
不是那样的,亲爱的
It's not that, sweetheart.
我怕的是你脸上的表情
What I'm afraid of is seeing the look on your face,
当他们告诉我解药无效时
when they tell me it hasn't worked.
艾莉萨
Alicia.
有结果了
We have the results.
然后呢
And?
我想提醒你,这只是实验疗法…
I want to caution you that this is an experimental treatment...
拜托不要,直接说重点,好吗
Please don't. Just cut to the chase, okay?
告诉我,我还有多少时间
Just tell me, how long do I have?
一小时?一周?有多久
Is it an hour? Is it a week? What is it?
那个… 你痊愈了
-Well... -You're cured.
什么 说痊愈可能太夸张了
-What? -Cured might be an overstatement.
毒素损坏了你的肝脏、肾脏
The toxin damaged your liver, kidneys,
和神经系统
and neurological system.
现在,肝脏… 医生,拜托
-Now, the liver... -Doc, come on.
成功了
It worked.
是的,看来成功了
Yes. It appears to have worked.
抱歉,什么成功了
I'm sorry, what's worked?
你的血液里
There are no longer
已经看不见克兰普金斯症毒素了
any visible Klampkins toxins in your blood.
毒液中和了毒素
The venom neutralised it.
对
Right.
你还好吗 很好…
-Are you okay? -Yeah...
对不起,医生
I'm so sorry, Doc.
我觉得解药有奇怪的副作用
I think the cure's got some funny side effects.
它让我的眼睛怪怪的
You know, it's done something weird to my eyes.
伊娃?
Eva?
我没事,真的,只是…
I'm fine, really, it's just...
布莱斯?解药?
Brice? The cure?
谢天谢地
Thank God.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
他需要一点时间消化,但他没事了
It's taking him a minute to process it, but he's fine.
我是加纳特
This is Garnet. All members of council,
所有议会成员请立刻到准备室报到
please report to the ready room immediately.
我很高兴你不再患有克兰普金斯症
I can't tell you how happy I am you're Klampkins-free.
没有我这样高兴,朋友
Not as happy as me, mate.
全靠卡比尔医生
It's all thanks to Dr K.
好的,有什么事这么紧急
Right, so what's so urgent?
卡比尔医生找出解药,有新出路
Well, Dr Kabir figuring out the cure has put us on new ground.
我们现在有两样麦朵想要的东西
We now have 2 things Maddox wants.
克朗普金斯症的解药
The Klampkins cure,
和楚斯特的行星自转程序
and Trust's planetary rotation programming.
没错,我们可以做个交易
Exactly. We can make a trade.
交换蓝恩吗
For Lane?
对,也许还能共享行星
Yes, and maybe sharing the planet.
但我们动作要快
But we have to act fast,
赶在他们修好武器前行动
before they can repair their weapon.
聪明,麦朵上钓
Smart. Maddox takes the bait.
她一踏出气闸舱我们就拿枪指着她
We stick a gun to her head the second she steps out of the airlock.
不
No.
人类就是这样才会灭亡
That's why humanity is dying.
大家都表现得像楚斯特和麦朵
Everyone is acting like Trust and Maddox.
我们必须比他们更好
We have to be better than them.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
我会过去,拿走我要的东西
I'll come over there and take what I want.
先暂停一下,伊夫林
Let me stop you right there, Evelyn.
麦朵女士
Ms Maddox.
麦朵女士,你的医生搞砸了
Ms Maddox, your doctors screwed up.
方舟一号♥的优秀医生成功找出解药
It took Ark One's brilliant doctor to figure out the cure.
现在全银河系只有她
She's now the only person in the galaxy
能救你的命
who can save your life.
你说谎,我的医生…
You're lying. My doctors...
所以,如果你想生存
So, if you want to live,
你得同意两个简单条件
you'll agree to 2 simple conditions,
把蓝恩交给我,而且分享比邻星B
releasing Lane to me and sharing Proxima B.
我永远不会同意
I'll never agree to that.
好吧,那方舟一号♥会把你留在这里
Fine, Ark One will leave you here,
身患绝症,无药可救
stranded with an incurable disease.
我们的超光速引擎30秒后充电完毕
Our FTL will be charged in 30 seconds,
而我猜你们的无法充电
and I'm guessing yours can't charge.
快点决定
Decide fast.
我们可以派接驳艇过去
We can send the shuttle.
好,我接受你们的条件
Fine, I accept your terms.
很好,同时,蓝恩最好别受伤
Excellent. And in the meantime, Lane better not be hurt.
加纳特通话完毕
Garnet out.
那女人会怎么出♥卖♥♥♥我们
How will that woman double-cross us?
她不会
She won't.
那女人会怎么出♥卖♥♥♥我们
How will that woman double-cross us?
希望她不会
Let's hope she doesn't.
你真的认为我会让比邻星B自转
So, you actually think that I'll spin up Proxima B,
然后和伊夫林分享吗
and share it with Evelyn?
我不确定这有什么好笑的
I'm not sure why that's so amusing.
因为你没跟我商量就做了交易
Because you made the deal without consulting me.
我为什么要跟你商量
Why would I consult you?
这件事你别无选择
You have no choice in the matter.
也许是,但我有筹码
Perhaps, but I have leverage.
我想重获自♥由♥
I want my freedom.
然后,我…
And then, I...
现在才是真的好笑
Now, that's amusing.
你在这里一点权力都没有
You have zero power here.
你可以分享你的程序给我们
You can share your programming with all of us,
还有麦朵,或者我可以把你交给她
including Maddox, or I can give her you.
至少放了凯特
Well, at least free Cat.
她不该受到这种对待
I mean, she doesn't deserve any of this.
拜托
Please?
关你什么事
Why do you care?
因为是我说服她加入我的小叛变的
Because I talked her into participating into my little mutiny.
否则她不会这么做
She wouldn't have done it otherwise.
我会考虑的
I'll consider it.
凯特跟你不同,她感到后悔
Unlike you, Cat regrets her actions,
还帮我们想出麦朵的计划
and helped us figure out Maddox's plan.
我应该要求更好的生活条件
I should be asking for better living conditions.
你知道要人护送上厕所有多丢脸吗
Do you know how humiliating it is to be escorted to the bathroom?
至少在方舟15号♥上
At least on Ark 15,
他们知道要盖个像样的禁闭室
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表