剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
那你为什么还在那里
So why were you still there?
你母亲丢下你了吗
Did your mother leave you?
她不知道我还活着
She didn't know I was still alive.
你手腕上不是有通讯装置吗
Well, don't you have comms on your wrist device?
我的坏了,记得吗
Mine was broken, remember?
如果她知道我还活着
She would have done anything to save me
一定会想尽办法来救我的
if she knew I was still alive.
是吗?因为我看到我登上这艘船时
Really? Because I saw when I came aboard this ship,
她看到你时甚至没抱抱你
she didn't even hug you when she saw you.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我只听到她骂你是白♥痴♥
All I heard was her calling you an idiot.
我不懂你为什么对她这么忠诚
I don't get your loyalty to her.
她是我母亲
She's my mother.
我不想再跟你吃饭了
I don't want to eat with you anymore.
是真的吗
Is it true?
你让我们调头
You turned us around
现在我们要去比邻星B
and now we're going to Proxima B instead of Ross 128?
而不是罗斯128
对
Yes.
你知道方舟15号♥会在那里 对
-You know Ark 15 will be there. -Yep.
去那里等同自杀
Then it's suicidal to go.
他们已经攻击过我们一次了
They already fired on us once.
我们已经吵过了,菲力斯
We've already had this argument, Felix.
你在浪费时间
You're spinning your wheels.
我们快到了
We're almost there.
我侦测到方舟15号♥的电子讯号♥
I'm getting a signature on Ark 15's electronics.
我能确认他们在轨道上的位置
I can pinpoint where they are in orbit.
很好,将我们送出超光速
Good. Drop us out of FTL within shuttle range of them.
进入他们的接驳艇范围
你确定吗
Are you sure?
他们不会对我们开火的
Guys, they're not gonna fire on us.
我们有谈判筹码,他们不会冒险
We have a bargaining chip they won't put at risk.
方舟15号♥
Ark 15, this is Lieutenant Garnet of Ark one.
我是方舟一号♥的加纳特中尉
我们有你们要的蜘蛛DNA
We have your spider DNA.
若你向我们开火,我们会摧毁它
If you fire on us, we will destroy it.
我是伊夫林麦朵
This is Evelyn Maddox.
麦朵女士,在你做了那些事后
I can't say it's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Maddox,
我实在不太高兴见到你
after what you've done.
所以我就直说了
So I'll cut right to the chase.
我们有你很想要的蜘蛛DNA
We have the Spider DNA you want so badly.
把我们的人还给我,我们就给你
Give us back our people and we'll give it to you.
若你们敢轻举妄动、攻击我们
If you do anything else, shoot at us,
或是试图登船,我们就毁了它
try to board us, we'll destroy it.
我不知道你在说什么蜘蛛DNA
I don't know what spider DNA you're talking about.
我不是在玩游戏,麦朵女士
I'm not playing games, Miss Maddox.
我也是,我对任何DNA都没兴趣
Nor am I. I have no interest in any kind of DNA.
是你或你亲近的人有克兰普金斯症
Is it you or someone close to you who has Klampkins?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
就我所知
From what I understand,
克朗普金斯症的受害者
Klampkins victims don't know when it's going to kill them.
都不知道自己何时会死
你甚至可能在几分钟内死去
You could even die in the next few minutes.
如果我是你
So if I were you, I'd get serious about this offer fast,
我会尽快认真考虑这个提议
免得我把DNA丢出气闸舱
before I throw this DNA out of the airlock.
等你准备好谈条件再呼叫我
Call me back when you're ready to make a deal.
那是很大胆的举动,莎朗
That was a ballsy move, Sharon.
我真的希望那是对的
I really hope it was the right one.
他们没对我们开火,所以还有希望
Well, they didn't fire on us, so there is hope.
中尉
Lieutenant?
我在这里
I'm here.
我有个提议
I have a counter offer.
我们会把神童
We will give you the boy wonder
和蓝恩中尉给你
and your Lieutenant Lane,
但我们不会给你威廉楚斯特
but we will not give you William Trust.
你留着楚斯特吧,我们不想要他
You can keep Trust. We don't want him.
很好
Good.
派人带DNA上你的接驳艇
Send someone in your shuttle with the DNA
我们来做交易
and we'll make a trade.
我们会立刻派人过去
We'll send someone immediately.
让囚犯做好准备
Have the prisoners ready.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
莎朗,你…不能信任伊夫林麦朵
Sharon, you... you can't trust Evelyn Maddox.
你说得对,我们不能
You're right. We can't.
你真邪恶
Oh, you devil.
你另有打算,对吧
You're playing 3-D chess here, aren't you?
好吧,计划是什么?我去
All right, what's the plan? I'll go.
不,你不能去
No, you won't.
万一你出任务时晕倒呢
What if you pass out in the middle of whatever this plan is?
你知道吗
Well, you know what?
总比在衣柜里醒来好
Beats the hell out of waking up in a closet
因为你朋友先跟你上♥床♥
because your friend drugs you
再对你下药
after having sex with you first.
我试着在上♥床♥前让你喝那杯水了
I tried to get you to drink the water before we did it,
但你不愿意 拜托
-but you wouldn't. -Aww, come on now...
晕倒也不成问题
Passing out will not be a problem
因为我要带科格纳去当副手
because I'm taking Cogner with me to co-pilot.
是吗?对
-You are? -Yeah.
伊娃说得对
Eva's right.
这次任务可能要花点时间
This mission might take a while.
万一你晕倒就麻烦了,好吗
If you pass out, that would be a problem, okay?
我跟科格纳一起去
I'll go with Cogner.
什么?不,应该让我去
What? No, I should go.
谢谢你的提议,菲力斯
I appreciate your offer, Felix,
但这次应该让我去
but this one's mine.
布莱斯,在我回来前由你负责
Brice, you're in charge until I return.
我是说…布莱斯和伊娃
I mean, Brice and Eva.
据我所知
From what I've been told,
布莱斯跟任何女人在一起都不奇怪
Brice and any woman is not surprising.
我可以作证
I can attest to that.
我是说…这是我的主意
I mean, it was my idea.
只是纾压而已
Just burning off some stress.
他很性感
He's hot.
你一定想过… 从不,一次都没
-You must have thought about... -Never. Not once.
DNA带来了吗 带来了
-Did you bring the DNA? -I did.
但你要知道
But you should know,
我的拍档带着炸♥弹♥留在接驳艇里
my partner is staying behind in the shuttle with a bomb,
如果你耍花招,她会引爆♥炸♥弹
and she'll detonate it if you pull a fast one.
DNA
The DNA.
等等,我们的人呢
Wait. Where are our people?
我们必须先测试是对的DNA
We have to test the DNA to make sure it's legitimate first.
我相信你能理解的
Surely, you understand.
但我们讲好的不是那样
But that was not our deal.
回你的方舟去
Go back to your ark,
等确定你给我们的是真货
and we'll send our prisoners over
我们就会送囚犯过去
when we're sure you gave us the real product.
马上把我们的人交出来
Give me our people now
否则我的拍档会炸掉你的船
or my partner will blow up your ship.
然后杀光我们
And kill us all?
包括你和我的人♥质♥
You and my hostages included?
我可不这么认为
I don't think so.
但我们说好了的
But we had a deal.
你应该要…
I mean, you were supposed...
我让你活着回船上就算你走运了
You're lucky I'm letting you go back to your ship alive.
我开始改变主意了
I'm starting to change my mind.
罗渣医生确认是对的DNA后
As soon as Dr Rogers confirms it's the right DNA,
开火
open fire.
这次千万不能留下活口
Make sure you leave no survivors this time.
接驳艇气闸
他们有起疑吗 没有
-Do they suspect anything? -No.
你进去了吗
Did you make it in?
危险
我进来了
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表