剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
to distribute your medication.
与此同时
And in the meantime,
我们要会聊天
we're gonna talk.
频密地聊天
A lot.
现在,回归重要的问题
Now, back to the important question.
你会帮我除掉这颗痣吗
You'll remove the mole for me?
这不是痣,是雀斑
It's not a mole. It's a freckle.
等等,有什么区别
Wait, well, what's the difference?
当时川特跑进了这条死路
This is the dead end Trent ran to.
我是在附近逮住他的
I caught him right around here.
你想他知道些什么吗
Do you think he knew something?
让开…
Move...
你想跑去哪里
Where were you running to?
我们身处太空
We're in space.
有趣
Interesting.
所以我该怎么做
So what am I supposed to do?
在这里无了期地等下去吗
Just wait down here indefinitely?
我们会想出计划,让你融入飞船
We'll come up with a plan to integrate you into the ship.
我们只需要聪明点
And we just need to be smart about it.
在那之前我要做什么
And what do I do in the meantime?
干等吗
Twiddle my thumbs?
你可以多跟我说一下它的事
Well, you could tell me more about this.
是我想的那样东西吗
Is it what I think it is?
它怎么会在这里
How is this here?
它本应在之后的方舟上
This was due to be on the later ark
我们预定登上的那艘
that we were scheduled to depart on.
你以为我没想好计划的每个细节吗
You really think I didn't work out every detail of this plan?
我知道那藏库对你有多重要
I knew how important that library was to you.
所以我才这么爱你
And that is why I love you.
我知道
I know.
你惹怒了我,但我爱你
You piss me the hell off, but I love you.
好的
Right.
这是一个基因库,包含由地球精选
This is a genetic library of selected animalia DNA samples from Earth,
对我们最有益动物的DNA样本
the ones most likely to be of benefit.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
唯一我们未去找过蓝恩的地方
The only place we haven't looked for Lane.
让我试试
Let me try.
我必须让这扇门短路
I'll have to short-circuit the door.
而这个,这是我的最爱
And this, this is my favourite.
蝴蝶
The butterfly.
蝴蝶?为什么
The butterfly? Why?
蜜蜂绝种后
After the honeybees went extinct,
蝴蝶继续授粉
the butterflies continued to pollinate.
它们是农作物能在地球
They're the only reason the crops lasted on Earth as long as they did.
存活这么久的唯一原因
好的,但为何要把它们带来太空
Yeah, but why bring them to space?
我们需要工具创建正常的生态系统
We need tools to create a functioning ecosystem.
欢迎进入工具箱
Welcome to the toolbox.
我们的迎新简报没有提及这些
None of this was covered in our briefings during orientation.
不,不会提及
No, it wouldn't have been.
只会告知高阶机组人员
Only high-level crew were read in on this.
人类往往对遗传学主题有点敏感
Humans tend to get a little touchy on the subject of genetics.
你听到吗
Did you hear that?
你好,菲力斯,很高兴再见到你
Hello, Felix. It's wonderful to see you again.
楚斯特夫人?
Mrs Trust?
你要告诉我怎会这么幸运
You gonna tell me how you're lucky enough
能和海伦与楚斯特如此熟稔吗
to be on a first-name basis with Helena Trust?
现在不行
Not right now, I'm not.
他真的在这里
He's really here.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
威廉楚斯特竟然在我们的方舟上
The William Trust is on our ark.
我兄弟会死都是因为你
My brother's dead because of you.
你应该留在地球
You should've stayed on Earth,
为你做的蠢实验对那些人付出代价
to pay for what your stupid experiments did to all those people.
没有我老公的「蠢」实验你也会死
You'd be dead, too, if it wasn't for my husband's stupid experiments.
你以为这艘船是什么
What do you think this ship is?
好了,我们走吧
Okay, let's go.
楚斯特先生、夫人,我是…
Mr and Mrs Trust, I'm...
布莱斯
Brice!
走开,你到底在想什么
Stand down. What the hell are you thinking?
你
You.
我…
I...
我认识患上克兰普金斯症的人
I knew someone who had Klampkins.
你为他们宣判死刑
You gave them a death sentence.
是你的错,你排放那东西到大气层
It's your fault. You put that stuff in the atmosphere.
葛瑞夫,请护送布莱斯离开舰桥
Griff, please escort Brice off the bridge.
没有必要,我自己走
There's no need. I'm out of here.
我为他的行为道歉
I apologise for his behaviour.
我是代理船长莎朗加纳特中尉
I'm Lieutenant Sharon Garnet. Acting Captain.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure to meet you.
为保护你,我们希望你留在这里
For your protection, we'd like you to remain here,
以策安全,同时我们会确认
with security, while we determine the best way
让你们适应机上环境的最佳方式
to acclimate you on board.
我们会为你们提供食物
We'll have food brought to you,
医生也会检查你们冷冻后生命征象
as well as our doctor check on your post-cryo vitals.
只要有菲力斯保护我们
As long as Felix is our guard,
应该就没问题了
that should be just fine.
所以你就是这样得到代码的吗
So that's how you got the codes?
你知道多久了
How long have you known?
自从川特死后
Since Trent died.
我可以解释 晚点吧
-I can explain. -Later.
现在我要忙着管理这艘船
Right now, I'm busy trying to run this ship
还要提防突然被打个措手不及
without being blindsided at every turn.
我在这里都是你的错,不是吗
It's your fault I'm here, isn't it?
你下令把我分配到这艘方舟
You gave the order to have me assigned on this ark.
欢迎加入
Join the club.
你不是应该感谢我吗
Shouldn't you be thanking me?
感谢你?
Thanking you?
当然,感谢你把我带离家人身边
Sure, thank you for taking me from my family.
感谢你分开我
Thank you for separating me
与现已死去的老公和女儿
from a now dead husband and daughter.
你家人的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your family.
但我无法为让你加入
But I can't apologise for giving you a spot
史上最抢手的旅程而道歉
on the most sought after trip of all time.
我无法保护他们也是拜你所赐
I wasn't there to protect them, and that's on you.
你有否想过你可能也会死
Did you ever consider that you might be dead, too,
如果你留下的话
if you'd stayed behind?
你救了我们,所以我救了你的命
You saved our lives, so I saved yours.
不能信任楚斯特…
You can't trust Trust...
不能信任楚斯特…
You can't trust Trust...
不能信任楚斯特…
You can't trust Trust...
不能信任楚斯特…
You can't trust Trust...
不能信任楚斯特…
You can't trust Trust...
不能信任楚斯特…
You can't trust Trust...
不能信任楚斯特…
You can't trust Trust...
趴下
Get down!
菲力斯
Felix.
我几乎希望我没有救过你们
I almost wish I hadn't saved your lives.
葛瑞夫,你来接手
Griff, take over.
楚斯特先生
Mr Trust,
很荣幸见到你
I'm so honoured to meet you.
我也是,亲爱的
And I, you, my dear.
你连想也别想
Don't even think about it.
你不会相信我今天是怎样过的
Hey, you would not believe the day I've had.
寻找蓝恩中尉,研究麦朵的改造
Searching for Lieutenant Lane, working on the Maddox retrofit,
阅读档案
reading through the archives.
我这辈子从未这么忙碌过
I've never been so busy in my entire life.
我们尝试烹调安格斯的作物
We were experimenting with Angus' crops.
土豆韭葱汤、烤蔬菜
Potato leek soup. Grilled veggies.
充满无限可能
The possibilities are endless.
我很多年没吃过这么好的东西了
Better than anything I've had in years.
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表