剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
We've been trying her for 30 minutes.
她可能断讯了
She's probably gone radio silent.
或许吧,但在那之前我们该怎么办
Perhaps, but in the meantime, what do we do?
什么 她交给你负责了
-What? -She left you in charge.
给她一点时间,好吗
Look, just give her time, okay?
她以前也遇过困难,但总能撑过去
She's been in tough spots before, and she's always come through.
对,但我们应该做最坏的打算
Yes, but we should prepare for the worst.
若加纳特被捉,我们需要计划
If Garnet is caught, we'll need a plan,
若不是离开这里
either to get the hell away from here,
就是自己跟麦朵谈判
or negotiate with Maddox on our own.
也许我们需要…
Well, maybe we need to...
给超光速引擎充电
to charge the FTL, you know?
为了…
Just...just to be...
安全起见,你…
just to be safe, you...
布莱斯…
Brice...
卡比尔,立刻到舰桥
Kabir to the bridge, now.
是克兰普金斯症,对吧
It's the Klampkins, isn't it?
抱歉
Excuse me.
别挡路…
Out of my way...
他昏迷多久了
How long has he been out?
快一分钟了
Almost a minute.
好,他的心脏应该没事,谢天谢地
All right, his heart sounds good, thank God.
所以不是心脏病发
So it's not a heart attack.
为什么会有
Why would it be?
因为在克兰普金斯症后期
Well, because in the later stages Klampkins,
病人通常会出现一或数次心脏病发
the patients usually have a heart attack or several
然后就…
before they...
然后丧命
well, before it's over.
克兰普金斯症发作越久
But the longer a Klampkins episode lasts,
他就越接近末期
the closer he's getting to end stage.
这真的很久了
This was really long.
我们能做什么
What can we do?
什么也做不了 你确定吗
-Nothing. -Are you sure?
我们只能等它过去
We just have to wait for it to pass.
这就是这种病的残酷现实
It's the cruel reality of the illness.
好的…
Okay...
你让我们很担心,中尉
You had us worried there, Lieutenant.
要送你去医务舱,检查生命征象
We should get you to Med Bay, check your vitals,
检查一番
and run some tests.
我没事,真的,我没事…
I'm fine. Really, I'm fine...
慢慢…
Easy...
蜘蛛还要多久才能抽取毒液
How long until the spiders are ready for venom extraction?
大概两小时
A couple of hours maybe.
布莱斯中尉有那么多时间吗
Does Lieutenant Brice have that much time?
我也想知道
I wish I knew.
我真希望蜘蛛能长快一点
I wish the spiders would grow faster.
我也是,因为…
So do I, because,
我不知道他还能撑多少次病发
I don't know how many more episodes he can endure,
就会心脏病发而死
before he has a heart attack that could kill him.
去听一下
Go and listen in.
我想知道他们是怎么说我的
I wanna know what they're saying about me.
我相信他们说你会没事的
I'm sure they're saying you'll be fine.
对,我敢打赌刚好相反
Yeah, well, I'm willing to bet that is exactly the opposite.
听着,费力斯,我们必须谈谈
Listen, Felix, we need to talk.
我必须知道,有人准备好领导团队
I need to know there's someone ready to lead this crew,
若我失去行动能力
if I become incapacitated.
我想伊娃可以…
Well, I suppose Eva could...
我觉得应该是你
I think it should be you.
什么?我?为什么是我
What? Me? Why me?
为什么不是伊娃
Why not Eva?
她是议会成员,清楚飞船如何运作
She's on council and she knows how the ship works.
不
No.
伊娃站在楚斯特那边
Well, Eva took Trust's side.
她背叛了机组人员
She betrayed this crew.
我们需要像你这样的人
We need someone like you,
一个有强烈道德感的人
someone with a strong moral compass.
你是这艘船上最有资格的人
You're the most qualified person on this ship.
除了我以外,当然
Well, you know, besides me.
布莱斯,我不喜欢这样
Brice, I don't like this.
你以为我喜欢吗
And you think I do, pal?
但如果加纳特没有回来
But, look, if Garnet doesn't come back,
而我又死了,那…
and if I bite it, then...
我们要想个计划
we need to have a plan.
我不知道该如何感谢
I don't know how I'll ever be able to thank you
你所做的一切
for what you did.
我会想办法的
I'll try to think of something.
你很快就会融入这里
You're gonna fit in just right here.
你已经融入了
You already are.
你觉得晚餐顺利吗
So, you think dinner went well?
除了濒死经验那部分
Besides the whole near-death experience part?
比顺利更好
Better than well.
但安格斯
But, Angus,
当事情开始如我所愿时,我会紧张
when things start to go my way, I get nervous.
所以我不希望你忘记一件小事
So I just don't want you to forget one little thing.
什么事
What's that?
你看到我对海伦娜做的事了,对吧
You saw what I did to Helena Trust, right?
如果你背叛我
If you betray me,
这会是你做的最后一件事
it'll be the last thing you ever do.
好好睡吧,安格斯
Sleep tight, Angus.
我欠你一句「我早就告诉过你」
I owe you an 'I told you so.'
是吗 解药的事我说对了
-Do you? -I was right about the cure.
更重要的是,你错了
And more importantly, you were wrong.
我们还不知道解药是否有用
Well, we don't know if the cure works yet.
而且,以防你没注意到
And in case you hadn't noticed,
我的预后情况没有好转
my prognosis isn't exactly getting any better,
所以最好不要抱太大希望
so, I wouldn't get your hopes up.
你为何要这样
Why do you have to be like that?
什么样 这样负面
-Like what? -So negative.
这是我的天性
It's in my DNA.
布莱斯,所有证据都显示会成功
Brice, all evidence says it'll work.
你为何要在乎
Why do you even care?
我们不再是朋友了
We stopped being friends
从你背叛我信任那刻起
the second you betrayed my trust.
我说过了
I already told you,
我这样做是因为我不想你死
I did it because I don't want you to die.
我喜欢你,好吗
I like you, okay?
伊娃… 而我喜欢的人不多
-Eva... -And I don't like a lot of people.
我告诉过你别爱上我了
I told you not to fall for me.
太迟了
Well, too late.
你说有急事?
You said it was an emergency?
对,你好吗
Yes. How are you?
我很担心你
I've been worried about you.
你担心我?
You're worried about me?
我想看看你
Well, I wanted to check on you,
发现凯莉
after finding out that Kelly lied,
对罗拔和你女儿的事情说谎
about Robert and your little girl.
告诉我,你有何感觉
Tell me, how are you feeling?
你得查一下紧急情况的定义
You need to look up a definition of emergency.
好吧,我说谎了,我…
Okay, fine! I lied. I just...
只是我得见一下人
I had to see someone.
我被软禁在这里,快要疯了
I'm going crazy here under house arrest,
独自一个人胡思乱想
all alone with my thoughts.
思考一下应该对你有好处
Well, some thinking should do you good.
每次我闭上眼睛
Every time I close my eyes,
就会看到海伦娜死在地板上
I see Helena dying on the floor.
每次我睁开眼睛
And every time I open my eyes,
就会想到威廉
all I can think about is William.
我很生气…也很担心
I get so angry and...also worried.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do with myself.
我需要跟人谈谈,这是我的本性
I need to talk to people. It's who I am.
我不可以孤单一人
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表