剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
You're a scientist, Angus.
研究这个吧
Science this.
等等,卡比尔医生呢
Wait, what about Dr Kabir?
不行,医生忙不过来了
Nope. The doc is overwhelmed.
我也是
Well, so am I.
植物生病了
The plants are sick.
听着,孩子
Listen, kid.
我们醒来就已身兼两、三职
We've all been working double or triple duty since we woke up,
现在轮到你了
and now it's your turn.
利用你的显微镜…
Use your microscopes and your...
还有光谱分♥析♥之类的仪器
your spectro-analysis thingamabob,
找出答案吧
and you figure it out.
那叫质谱仪
It's called a mass spectrometer.
你能说明你当时在哪里吗
Can you account for your whereabouts
当麻恭佩瑞
at the time of Malcolm Perry,
即是贾斯珀戴兹死亡的时间
aka, Jasper Dades' death?
我独自在我的舱房♥里
Here in my quarters alone.
中尉,不如坐下吧
Lieutenant, why don't you sit down?
态度充满敌意无法帮你证明清白
This hostile attitude is not going to help you prove your innocence.
我告诉你我认为发生了什么事
I'm going to tell you a story of what I think happened here.
我为何觉得我不会喜欢这个故事
Why do I get the feeling I'm not gonna like this story?
我想当我们发现贾斯珀
I think that, when we found out
冒充别人,把他关起来时
Jasper was not who he said he was and locked him up,
他看到机会自救
he saw an opportunity to save his a**.
他告诉你视频的事
He told you about the video,
说他有证据证明你是凶手
that he had proof you were a killer.
他跟你说会把视频外流
He told you he'd leak the video,
若你因他冒充贾斯珀而惩罚他
if you try and punish him for impersonating Jasper.
所以
So,
你做了唯一能做的事
you did the only thing you could.
在他开口前杀死他
You killed him before he could talk.
这非常合理
That makes absolute sense,
但也大错特错
but it's also absolutely wrong.
视频里的人不是我
That's not me in the video.
我鉴定过视频
I authenticated the footage.
没有造假
It has not been faked.
别说谎
Don't lie to me.
我没有说谎
I'm not lying.
那就给我一个理由相信你
Then give me a reason to believe you.
那段视频是在发射前几周
That video was recorded in a bar
在佛州积逊威尔的一间酒吧录下的
in Jacksonville, Florida, a few weeks before launch.
你是怎样知道的
How do you know that?
我就是知道
I just do.
看看时间戳你就会知道
Check the timestamp. You'll see.
那很重要吗
Why does it matter?
因为…
Because...
当时我正在发射地点
at that time, I was meeting with Captain Lester
与莱斯特船长见面
at the launch site.
在伦敦?
In London?
那段视频拍摄时
I was an ocean away from that bar
我和那间酒吧有一海之隔
when that video was taken.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
检查引擎冷却系统
I've just been checking on engine cooling systems.
应该很快就能恢复引擎到接近光速
We should have the engines back up to near light speed again soon.
我不想谈论引擎
I don't know wanna talk about the engines.
我想谈论加纳特
I wanna talk about Garnet.
怎么了
What about her?
你知道的
You know what.
史廸克兰特对她太宽容,不觉得吗
Strickland's being too easy on her, don't you think?
不清楚,我们得等他结束调查
No idea. We have to wait for his investigation to close.
你知道自己在说什么吗
Do you hear yourself?
我认识的蓝恩不会容许这种事
The Lane I know wouldn't stand for that.
我只想让船继续航行
I'm just trying to keep the ship afloat.
听着,加纳特会耍花招成功脱身
Look, Garnet is gonna con her way out of this.
她会再次掌权
She'll take over again,
到时候方舟就会落入杀人犯之手
and then we'll have a murderer running the Ark.
她很危险
She is dangerous.
那你建议我们怎么做
Well, what are you suggesting we do?
我建议
I am suggesting
我们尽全力
that we do everything we can
确保船上所有人安全
to ensure the safety of every living soul on this ship.
我们必须让加纳特退出…
We need Garnet out of the picture...
永远退出
permanently.
我从没想过你会如此雷厉风行
I never thought I'd hear such drastic measures coming from you.
对,没错
Yeah, well,
我们必须保护机组人员
we need to protect our crew.
听着,布莱斯
Look, Brice,
加纳特
Garnet,
应该要为她的罪行被丢出密封舱
she deserves to be thrown out of the airlock for what she did,
但若我们先斩后奏
but if we do it before Strickland proves her guilt,
不等史廸克兰特证明她有罪
没人会尊重我们的
I mean, no one will respect us.
我们一定要依法行事
We have to follow the letter of the law on this one.
不
No.
听着,现在是你话事
You see, you're in charge now.
所以若你想伸张正义
So, if you want justice,
真正的正义
real justice,
你就得亲自出手
then you need to take it into your own hands.
我觉得我好像快要疯了
I think I might be going crazy.
你懂得敲门吗
Ever heard of knocking?
我有可能衣衫不整
I could've been indecent.
除非你希望我衣衫不整
Unless you're hoping that was the case.
罗拔就在方舟上
Robert is here on the Ark,
抱着我正在哭泣的女儿在走廊游荡
roaming the halls carrying my crying daughter.
我似乎无法摆脱脑中的哭声
I can't seem to get the crying out of my head,
他们总是可望而不可即
and no matter how close I get, I can't reach them.
但问题是
But, here's the thing,
他们不可能在这里
there's no way they could be here.
我把老公和女儿都留在地球了
I left my husband and daughter behind on Earth.
丈夫
Husband!
难怪淋浴间首次见面时你这样反应
That explains your reaction in the showers when we met.
难怪你对我没兴趣
No wonder you weren't interested in me.
我刚说了那么多,你只想到这个?
After everything I've just said, that's your takeaway?
我现在感觉好多了
I feel so much better now.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我…
I'm...
我看见我老公和女儿了
I'm seeing my husband and daughter.
那个
Oh, that.
好的
Yes.
别担心
Not to worry.
你不是独自一人
You're not alone.
我听到不同机组人员的奇怪故事
I've been hearing weird stories from crew all over the ship.
工程部的妮妲莉告诉我
Natalie in engineering told me that
她总是觉得自己的脚踩在沙滩上
she keeps finding herself with her toes in the sand,
海浪拍打着她的脚
and beach waves rolling over her feet.
我想是幽闭烦躁症作祟
I think cabin fever has been rearing its ugly head.
幽闭烦躁症?
Cabin fever?
没错
Yeah.
我们不该在船上醒来这么久的
We weren't supposed to be awake on the ship for this long.
在这样的密闭空间待这么久
An extended period of time in a confined space like this?
我们当然会有点不正常
Of course, we're all going a little cuckoo.
挺有道理
That actually makes sense.
当然有道理
Of course, it does.
大家也需要休息
I mean, everyone just needs rest,
包括你
including you.
看看我
I mean, look at me.
我一直睡眠充足
I've been getting plenty of sleep,
所以我没出现幻觉
and I'm not having any hallucinations.
睡一下吧
Take a nap.
会好转的
It'll go away.
这只颜色怎么样
What do you think of this colour?
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表