剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
So, if the government collapsed,
那意味着没有方舟了吗
are there no more arks?
我们离开时,全球太空局还在运作
The GSA was still operating when we left.
他们事先预料到,先行封锁
They saw it coming, locked down,
加速计划进度
and accelerated the program.
我们离开时有12艘方舟准备出发
When we left, there were 12 arks ready to go,
还有更多正在途上
and more on the way.
我不知道是否有人成功离开♥发♥射台
I don't know if any of them actually got out of dock.
所以我们可能是仅存的人类了
So we may be all that's left of humanity.
那里有几个月的食物和补给
There are months of food and supplies over there.
我们应该带走所有可用的东西
We should take whatever we can use.
蓝恩,你和我可以开我们的接驳机
Lane, you and I can get our shuttle
在方舟三号♥之间来回往返
and Ark 3's shuttle going back and forth,
缩短运送时间
cut down our transport time.
我要看麦朵的改装 装在这里吗
-I need to see the Maddox retrofit. -You gonna install it here?
当然要尝试
Sure as hell are going to try.
你想找凯莉吗
You wanted to see Kelly?
对,好点了吗
Yes. Feeling better?
布兰迪斯医生给了我一些…
Dr Brandice gave me some...
干净衣物,让我梳洗了一下
clean clothes, and let me clean up a little.
很好
Good.
我很想搞定这一头乱发
What I really wanted to do is get at that ratty hair,
但还未让她洗澡你就打来了
but you called before I could get her in the shower.
谢谢,凯特
Thanks, Cat.
对了,舰桥不需要我
Oh, right. I'm not needed on the bridge.
我们要组成小队去方舟三号♥拿食物
We're organising teams to go to Ark 3 to get the food,
U-238和麦朵的改装
U-238, and the Maddox retrofit.
我想问你是否知道
I just wanted to know if you knew of anything else over there
那里有我们能用的东西吗
we could use?
医疗舱里可能有药
There might be some medicine in the med bay.
我的小组会去拿
My team will get it.
很好
Good.
你还想去方舟三号♥吗
Do you still want to go to Ark 3?
那里到处都是尸体
Well, the fact that it's littered with dead bodies
确实不太吸引人
makes it less appealing.
但我想去
But yes.
很好
Good.
去找安格斯,看能否抢救
Grab Angus and see if you can salvage
方舟三号♥的外部视频
Ark 3's external video of what hit them.
我们试过了
We already tried.
视频已被毁损,不可能修复
The video's corrupt. It's impossible to restore.
很明显,你没见过我们的常驻天才
Clearly, you haven't met our resident geniuses.
好,出发
Okay, move out.
费力斯?
Felix?
抱歉,我似乎无法专心
I'm sorry. I can't seem to focus.
我明白,慢慢来
Understandable. Take some time.
我可以派葛瑞夫去
I can send Griff.
不,出任务分散注意力对我有帮助
No, having a task to distract me would be helpful.
查看方舟三号♥的武器柜是否完好
See if Ark 3's weapons locker is intact.
很多东西可能放在方舟的不同地方
A lot of stuff's probably stored in different places on our ark.
我可以帮忙,如果你想我去的话
I might be some help, if you want me to go.
你确定你要回去那里吗
Are you sure you want to go back over there?
若是我的话,我可不想回去
I mean, I wouldn't want to.
我觉得那会让我达到某种了结
I actually think it might give me some kind of closure.
好吧
Okay.
军械库在这边
The armoury is this way.
你在这里
There you are.
你不是该检查机组员的私人物品吗
Aren't you supposed to be going through crew personal effects?
我在检查,看我找到什么
I was, and look what I found.
我的剑
My sword.
我知道你会想拿回的
I knew you'd want it.
罗拔本来要带给我的
Robert was bringing it to me.
我猜是吧
I guess so.
我知道你很珍惜这对象
I knew you really treasured this old thing,
所以我一定要马上拿来给你
so I had to bring it right to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我大半生几乎每天都用它做训练
I trained with this every day most of my life.
开始工作吧
Let's do our job.
药物
Pharmaceuticals.
什么
What?
方舟三号♥医疗舱拿来的,想放哪里
From Ark 3's med bay. Where do you want them?
放我桌上就好
On my desk is fine.
这个坏了
This is damaged.
我尝试过破解
I tried to break in.
大家也尝试过,但我们没有权限
Everyone did, but none of us had the clearance.
安♥全♥部♥门不隶属全球太空局
Security isn't a division of GSA.
我的密♥码♥应该适用于所有方舟
My code should work across all arks.
我有点庆幸我们没法打开这个
I'm kind of glad we didn't get this open.
大概只会让情况更糟
Probably would have made things worse.
我一直不懂为何宇宙飞船上会有枪
I never understood why they would have guns on ships in space.
为了什么
I mean, for what?
到底是为了对抗谁
To defend against who exactly?
凯莉?
Kelly?
对不起,费力斯
I'm sorry, Felix.
我说了谎
I lied.
我不想让你更心痛,但…
I didn't want you to hurt more, but...
我觉得你应该知道
I think you should know.
什么
What?
你女儿
Your daughter.
罗拔跟我提起过她一次
Robert told me about her once.
他们在市场
They were at the market the day global food rationing began.
就在全球粮食配给制开始那天
结果发生暴♥动♥…
It turned into a riot and...
她被一颗流弹击中
and she took a stray bullet.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我应该早点告诉你的
I should have told you.
我…
I...
知道事实比较好
It's better to know.
发射性武器不该在太空出现
Projectile weapons have no place in space.
子弹射穿舰体,能使整艘船舰失压
One bullet through the hull could depressurise a whole ship.
或杀死一个无辜的孩子
Or kill an innocent child.
我同意
I agree.
我不会告诉任何人
I won't tell anyone.
这是第八部影像损坏的船身摄像头
That's the eighth hull camera with corrupted video.
我们还要检查几部
How many more do we have to check?
107部
107.
好消息是有视频
The good news is that there is video.
我们的方舟被击中时
When our ark got hit,
电磁脉冲破坏了我们所有摄像头
the EM pulse knocked out all our cameras.
方舟三号♥摄像头一定有更好的防护
Ark 3's cams must have had better shielding.
我会写出算法
I'll create an algorithm to sort out files that register as corrupted.
整理记录为损毁的档案
我希望你写出算法整理受损视频
I wish you could create an algorithm to sort through a damaged video
并抽出损毁画面
and pull out the bad frames.
你20分钟前怎么不说
Why didn't you say that 20 minutes ago?
因为我刚刚才想到
Because I just thought of it.
船身摄像头以每秒60格拍摄
The hull cameras record at 60 frames per second.
受损的视频是30秒
The damaged video is 30 seconds.
60乘30是… 1800格
-So 60 times 30 is... -1,800 frames.
根据传感器
According to the sensors,
电磁脉冲每20秒震动一次
the EM pulsed every 20 seconds.
好,所以如果写出程序
Okay, so if you create a program to cut out every 60th frame...
每60格就切割并丢弃一次…
就会剩下可播放的视频了
We'll be left with a playable video.
偶尔会跳过一格,但又如何
It'll skip a frame here or there, but so what?
对,没关系,好的
Yeah, that's fine. Okay.
你对数字很在行
Hey, you're quick with numbers.
园艺需要大量化学知识
Horticulture's a lot of chemistry.
化学知识需要大量数学
Chemistry requires a lot of math.
但看看你,马上就能写出计算机程序
But look at you, you're creating a computer program on the fly.
程序是人工智能写的
The AI writes the program.
我只是告诉它我想它做什么
I just tell it what I want it to do.
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表