剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
我们是在为植物制♥造♥食物
We'd be making food for the plants.
然后我们会吃那些植物
Which we would then eat.
是的,我认同史廸克兰特先生
Yeah, I'm with Mr Strickland.
光想到都让我觉得恶心
Even thinking about this makes me feel sick.
将尸体抛入太空
Eject the bodies into space.
这是命令
That's an order.
这是天大的错误
That's a huge mistake.
资源保护♥法♥规定
The laws of conservation state
为求生存,我们必须善用所有资源
that we need use everything at our disposal to survive.
她为什么在这里
Why is she here?
自从布莱斯让她负责维生系统后
She's on the council
她就是委员会成员了
since Brice put her in charge of life support.
你为什么这么做
Why did you do that?
因为她真的很聪明
Because she's really frigging smart.
谢谢
Thank you.
我已经下令了
I already gave an order.
不是说不采取单方面行动吗
What happened to not taking unilateral action?
这不正是你对我的指控吗
Isn't that what you accused me of?
我们不该考虑死者的意愿吗
Shouldn't we think about what people who died would want?
夏里斯在我的部门工作
Harris worked in my department,
为了任务能成功
and I think he would want to continue
我认为他会想有所贡献的
to contribute to the mission's success.
这不正是他的贡献吗
Isn't this a way for him to do so?
好吧
Okay,
我们投票
we'll vote.
我已经下令了
I already gave an order.
支持安格斯计划的请举手
All of in favour of Angus's plan, raise your hand.
反对的呢
Opposed?
好,就这么决定了
Okay, that decides that.
将遗体送进安格斯的机器
Take the remains to Angus' machine.
你无权撤销我的命令
You had no right to override me.
我没有,我发起投票了
I didn't. I called a vote.
现在我们有更重要的事要做
Now we have bigger fish to fry.
要是能吃点好吃的
Oh, man, what I wouldn't give
我愿意付出任何代价
for an actual fish to fry right about now.
我们必须让引擎恢复到接近光速
We need to get the engines back up to near light speed
否则我们到到比邻星B的时间
or we won't reach Prox B
会从一年变成十年
before a one-year journey turns to 10.
还有,船上有名杀人凶手
Plus, there's a murderer onboard,
我们还未知道我们被什么攻击
and we still have no idea what hit us.
上次攻击似乎把人们吓坏了
People seemed particularly freaked out by that last one.
那也许你应该解决这个问题
Well, then maybe you should go back to figuring that out
而不是坐在这里抱怨谁说了算
instead of just sitting here complaining about who's in charge.
去死吧
Go to hell.
很好
Good.
还真顺利
That went well.
史宾斯…
Yo, Spence...
等等
Hold on.
什么
What?
听着,蓝恩,我知道
Look, Lane, I know
你不喜欢受加纳特指挥
you don't like Garnet telling you what to do, right?
但她没错
But she's not wrong.
我们必须查出是什么击中我们
We need to find out what hit us.
你自己也说过
I mean, you said yourself,
人们各自在想各种疯狂的解释
people are coming up with all kinds of crazy explanations.
你一点也不怀疑加纳特吗
Are you not at all suspicious of Garnet?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我们知道她是谁吗
Do we even know who she is?
她没和我们其他人一起训练
She didn't train with the rest of us.
在我们踏上这艘船之前
None of us had even heard of her
我们根本没听说过她
until we stepped foot on this ship.
发射前三天
所以我很自豪
So I'm very proud
能担任一号♥方舟的指挥官
to be the commanding officer of the first ark.
现在我想向你们介绍
Now I'd like to introduce to you
你们平常会接触的人
the person you civilians will be interfacing with,
苏珊英格兰姆
Lieutenant Commander
中校
Susan Ingram.
我们在这艘船上时
While we are on this ship,
你们将归全球太空局管辖
you will be under Global Space Administration jurisdiction.
当然
Of course,
在我们进入冷冻状态前
we will only be conscious for a week
我们只有一周是清醒的
before we go into cryo.
但在那段期间
But in that time,
我期待认识你们每个人
I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you.
现在
And now,
我很高兴能为大家介绍
I am truly excited to patch us in with the man
设计了这艘宇宙飞船的人
who designed this wonderful spacecraft.
事实上,他设计了整个方舟计划
In fact, he designed the entire Ark Program.
各位女士先生
Ladies and gentlemen,
威廉楚斯特先生
Mr William Trust.
大家好
Hello,
我是威廉楚斯特
I'm William Trust.
真希望我能在历史时刻
I wish I could be there with you in person
亲临现场与各位同在
for this historic moment,
但很可惜
but, alas,
我正忙着为其他方舟
I'm busy preparing the other arks
未来的旅程做准备
for their future journeys.
我们希望能发送
We hope to send as many as
多达20艘这样的方舟
20 arks just like this one,
载满乘客…
full of people...
我以为楚斯特已被他的公♥司♥解雇
I thought Trust got fired from his own company
因为他发疯了
because he went crazy.
大多数天才都有点疯狂
Most geniuses are a little crazy.
我一生的志业
My life's work has always been about
一直是使人类的生活更美好
making life better for mankind.
如果没有他
If it weren't for him,
我们都不会在这里
none of us would be here.
大概是吧
I guess.
但他却从拯救人类的天才
But he went from genius saviour of mankind
成了一个有上帝情结的家伙
to a guy with a God complex.
多亏这历史性的…
Thanks to this historic...
他不该再为这项任务发言了
He shouldn't be speaking for the mission anymore.
在联邦总务署和信托企业之间
between the GSA and Trust Industries,
你们将成为首批
you get to be the first to go on
进行人类史上最大冒险的人
the biggest adventure in human history.
而你们这样做
And in doing so,
或会为我们找到一个新家
you may just find us a new home.
就是这样
That will be all.
准备启航
Prepare for departure.
这趟美好的冒险让我很兴奋
I am so excited for this wonderful adventure,
我向大家保证
and I promise you all
我将继续记录我的「凯特日志」
I will continue to dutifully record my Catgrams
就像我在地球上一直在做的
as I've always done on Earth,
直到我们进入停滞期
right up until we go into stasis.
他们告诉我,冷冻五年后
They tell me after 5 years of cryo,
我一天都不会变老
I won't have aged a day.
实在太棒了
How wonderful is that?
凯特
Cat.
现在我要先失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
在全像投影和屏幕上再见
I'll see you on your holos and screens.
若地球上还有人活着接收影像的话
Assuming there's anyone left alive on Earth to receive them.
我是蓝恩,是的
It's Lane, yeah.
这是川特… 川特
-This is Trent... -Trent.
还有…
and...
稍息
At ease.
两位,向你们介绍新成员
Gentlemen, I'd like you to meet the new addition to your cohort.
这是莎朗加纳特中尉
This is Lieutenant Sharon Garnet.
很高兴认识两位
So happy to meet you, gentlemen.
等我们上路后
I hope you will introduce me around
希望你们能为我介绍环境 当然
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表