剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
Cat, you knocked me out. That's mutiny.
可以处以死刑
Which is punishable by death.
如果我是你,我会合作
So if I were you, I'd cooperate.
她是我最好的朋友
She was my best friend,
而我…我是个很差劲的朋友
and I...I was a really bad friend.
真的很差劲
I mean, really bad.
但我真的很爱他
But I really loved him.
你大概是这艘破船上
And you were probably the closest thing I had to a friend
最接近我朋友的人了
on this God forsaken mess of a ship,
但我也害了你
and I screwed you over, too.
我甚至还没完成我来这里的目的
And I haven't even accomplished what I came here to do.
朱诺计划全搞砸了
I mean, the Juno Project is all messed up.
反正也不重要了
Not that it matters anyway.
等等,朱诺计划?
Wait, Juno Project?
你还让我当船上的心理医生
And then you went and made me the ship's shrink,
我根本没资格
which I'm not qualified for,
我肯定弄坏了船上所有人的脑袋
so I'm undoubtedly messing up people's heads all over the ship.
看看我,我自己也一团糟
I mean, look at me, I'm so messed up myself.
我怎么可能…
How can I possibly...
凯特
Cat.
凯特
Cat.
嘿,深呼吸
Hey, take a breath.
那些事我们晚点再谈
We'll talk about all that stuff later.
但现在,我需要你告诉我
But for now, I need you to tell me anything
在这个房♥间里说过的
that was said in this room that might help.
任何可能有帮助的事
像是什么
Like what?
任何能让我们知道
Anything that will give us a clue what Kelly's boss wanted.
凯莉的上司想要什么的事
他们从来没说过
They never said.
想想看,一定有线索的
Think. There has to be something.
名字、时间表之类的
A name, a time table.
拿枪的人提到了DNA
The guy with the gun said something about DNA.
凯特,你刚刚为自己赢得了
Cat, you just earned yourself house arrest in your own quarters.
软禁在自己舱房♥里的机会
带她回她的舱房♥
Take her to her quarters.
艾莉萨,到DNA库跟我会合
Alicia, meet me in the DNA vault.
方舟一号♥
他们拿走了他们要找的东西
They took whatever they were looking for.
还撕掉了抽屉上的标签
And they tore the label off the drawer.
他们不想让我们知道那是什么
They didn't want us to know what it was.
你有检查攻击你的人的尸体吗
Did you check the body of the man who attacked you?
你知道这些是做什么用的吗
Do you know what these are for?
红头平甲蛛
Loxosceles rufescens.
是一种地中海隐遁蛛
It's a Mediterranean recluse spider.
安格斯比较擅长生物学
Biology is more Angus' thing.
上面说这种蜘蛛毒性很强
It says that it's a really venomous spider.
他们为什么要那个
Why would they want that?
我不知道
I don't know.
看你能否查出来
See if you can find out.
同时把它冰存起来
And get it on ice in the meantime.
我很喜欢你这里的布置
I love what you've done with the place.
很棒吧
Isn't it wonderful?
总得有人带走人类所有的美丽创作
Someone had to take all the beautiful creations of man
而不是让它们在卢浮宫
instead of letting it all rot in Le Louvre or Le Hermitage.
或艾米塔吉博物馆里腐烂
所以这些都是你偷来的
So you stole all of this?
没人在乎
No one cared.
美丽的东西对他们没用处
They had no use for beautiful objects.
大家都忙着找食物跟安全的水源
Everyone was too busy trying to find food and safe water.
所以凯莉说的都是真的
So everything Kelly told us was true.
真的有那么惨吗
It really got that bad?
我不知道她跟你说了什么
I don't know what she told you,
但世界已经分崩离析了
but the world fell apart.
我跟我的人很幸运
My people and I were fortunate to grab Ark 15 and get out.
能弄到方舟15号♥逃出来
「弄到」
Grab?
她偷走的
She stole it.
在方舟五号♥,最后的官方宇宙飞船后
After Ark 5, the last official ship,
人们都忙着建立自己的军队
people were so busy making their own armies
用武力夺取船只
and taking ships by force.
有一半的方舟爆♥炸♥了
Half the arks blew up
因为人们不知道如何操作
because people didn't know how to operate them.
所以你带着你那小小的佣兵部队
So you took that little mercenary force you always had
偷走了方舟15号♥
and stole Ark 15?
方舟是我创造的,它们理应属于我
I created the arks. They were rightfully mine.
方舟是我创造的才对
I created the arks.
就是这里了,威廉
Here it is, William.
比邻星B
Proxima B.
你一切努力的顶点
The culmination of everything you worked for.
那也是海伦娜的功劳
It was just as much Helena's work.
海伦娜是我们拯救人类的过程中
Helena was unfortunate collateral damage
不幸的附带损害
in our progress to save humanity.
就我所见
From what I've seen,
你留下了很多附带损害
you've left a lot of collateral damage in your wake.
例如方舟一号♥上一半的人
Like half of the people on Ark one and everyone on Ark 3.
和方舟三号♥上的所有人
我觉得下面的空间很大
And it looks to me like there's plenty of room down there.
我不懂我们为何不能共享这星球
I don't understand why we can't just share the planet.
因为伊夫林想要完全掌控
Because Evelyn wants total and complete control
仅存的人类
over what's left of humanity.
但全球太空局阻止了她
But the GSA stood in her way.
你有什么资格说我
Look who's talking.
你也想要一样的东西,你也想统治
You wanted the same thing. You wanted to rule.
我想要领导
I wanted to lead.
两者有很大的不同
There's a huge difference.
人们会希望我这么做的
And people would want me to,
因为我会拯救他们的性命
since I would have just saved all of their lives
还有全人类
and mankind itself.
领导?
Lead?
你连自己的公♥司♥都领导不了
You couldn't even lead your own company,
更别说领导全人类了
much less all of humanity.
你们真的给了「上帝情结」一词
Wow, you guys really do give 'god complex'
全新的定义,对吧
a whole new meaning, don't you?
所以你才攻击方舟一号♥和三号♥
So that's why you attacked Arks one and 3?
只是为了除掉全球太空局指挥部
Just to get rid of the GSA command?
别傻了
Don't be stupid.
那只是额外的好处
That was just a bonus.
我在找对我很重要的东西
I was looking for something very important to me.
不管凯莉忘了给你的东西是什么
Whatever the package was that Kelly neglected to get you.
事实上
The truth is,
我也想杀了威廉和海伦娜
I was also hoping to kill William and Helena.
为什么
Why?
我有我的理由
I have my reasons.
我相信你有
I'm sure you do.
但现在你抓到我了
But now that you have me,
为什么不杀了我
why aren't you killing me?
因为虽然我不想承认,你是对的
Because as much as I hate to admit it, you were right.
比邻星B是很重要的眼球行星
Proxima B is an eyeball planet.
我10年前就告诉过你了
Well, I told you that 10 years ago.
「眼球行星」是什么意思
What does that mean, an eyeball planet?
就是不会自转的行星
It's a planet that doesn't spin on its own axis.
太阳只会照到行星的一小部分
The sun only hits one segment of the planet.
那里太热
It's too hot there,
其他地方又太冷,人类无法生存
and too cold on the rest to sustain human life.
但威廉有解决办法,对吧
But William has a solution, don't you?
他在研究重启行星自转的科技
He was working on a technology to restart planetary rotation.
达到正确的速度
Get it to the right speed
平衡整个行星的热能
to even out the heat on the whole planet.
对,我本来正在研究
Yes, I was working on that.
然后你接手了楚斯特企业
And then you took over Trust Corp
觉得那是在浪费钱
and decided it was a waste of money.
我从没完成程序
I never completed the programming.
但你完成了装置
But you did complete the devices.
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表