剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
I'm not meant to be alone.
你早该想到这一点
You should've thought of that,
就在决定叛变前
before you decided to be a part of a mutiny.
不要
No.
不要
No.
早餐,睡得好吗
Breakfast. You sleep well?
还好吧
Fine, I guess.
我想到你感谢我的方法了
I think I figured out a way for you to thank me.
是吗?什么方法
Oh, yeah? What's that?
我想去看看方舟一号♥的囚犯
I'd like to see the Ark One prisoners.
那是不可能的
Yeah, that's not going to happen.
我开始觉得有点自在…
I'm starting to feel comfortable here...
和你一起
with you.
你让我看到我能带来多大的改变
You've shown me what a difference I can make here,
若我和你和你妈妈一起工作的话
working with you and your Mom.
那你为什么还想见你的老朋友
So then, why would you want to see your old friends?
也许我能让楚斯特和蓝恩看到
Maybe I can make Trust and Lane
他们在这里也能有所改变
see the difference they can make here, too.
这样不是能帮你妈妈吗
Wouldn't that help your mom?
她需要楚斯特,不是吗
She needs Trust, doesn't she?
没错
She does.
想想她会有多感激你
Think how happy she'll be with you,
若我能让楚斯特改变心意帮她
if I can get Trust to change his mind and help her.
我不认为这是个好主意
I don't think it's a good idea.
现在你伤了我的心了
Now you're hurting my feelings.
为什么
How?
我救了你妈妈的命
I saved your mom's life,
你却还是不信任我吗
and you still don't trust me?
不,我当然相信你
No, of course I do.
那就让楚斯特先生改变心意吧
Then let's change Mr Trust's mind for your mom.
为了你妈妈
她会以你为荣的
She'll be so proud of you.
马许博士 伊夫林
-Dr Marsh. -Evelyn.
告诉我你有解药的报告了
Tell me you have a report on the cure.
恐怕是的
I'm afraid I do.
「恐怕」?
Afraid?
方舟一号♥给了我们错的DNA
Ark One gave us the wrong DNA.
这只蜘蛛的毒液没有作用
The venom in this spider won't work.
而你现在才发现吗
And you only just figured this out?
是几乎一模一样的蛛形纲动物
It was a nearly identical arachnid.
我们无从得知
There was no way of telling
要等待蜘蛛成熟,取出毒液
until the spider aged and we extracted venom.
他们在为可悲的救援行动争取时间
They were buying time for their pathetic attempt at a rescue.
我们该准备发射武器吗
Should we prepare to fire the weapon?
当然不可以
Of course not.
他们船上有蜘蛛DNA
They're holding spider DNA hostage in their ship.
我们不能摧毁他们,还不行
We can't destroy them. Not yet.
他们根本不把我当一回事
They're not taking me seriously.
该开始杀人♥质♥了
It's time to start killing hostages.
你知道提取蜘蛛毒液
Did you know that extracting a spider's venom
其实叫挤毒液吗
is actually called milking it?
是吗?真希望你没告诉我
Honestly? I wish you hadn't told me.
蜘蛛害怕时就会分泌毒液
Spiders produce venom when they're afraid.
为了分离出来
So to isolate it, we need to administer
我们得施以微小的非致命电击
a tiny non-lethal electrical shock.
有了
And there it is.
解开克兰普金斯症解药的关键
The key to unlocking the Klampkins cure.
试着提取几瓶的量
Try to get enough for several vials.
你想做什么
What's this for?
我要采集血液样本
I'm going to take blood samples,
我们才能用完成的药物做测试
so we can run tests with the finished medication,
确认安全性跟药效
check for safety and efficacy.
测试要花多少时间
How long will the tests take?
如果仔细检查,应该要观察血液
If we're thorough, we should monitor the blood
72小时
for 72 hours.
直接注射吧
Just give it to me.
我们应该先做测试
We should really run the tests.
听着,我们很清楚
Look, for all we know,
72小时内我可能已经死了
I might be dead in 72 hours.
而且,老实说,我等得不耐烦了
And to be totally honest, I'm sick of waiting.
所以快帮我注射吧
So, just give it to me.
好的
Well, this is it.
假设的克兰普金斯症解药
The hypothetical Klampkins cure.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
我这辈子从没这么确定过
Never been so sure of anything in my life.
我们怎么知道有用与否
How do we know if it's worked?
你的血液成分应该会出现变化
We should see a change in your blood composition.
注射剂会攻击克兰普金斯症
The idea is that the injection attacks Klampkins
消灭相关分子
at a molecular level.
若然有效,你的血液里不会再有它
If it works, then there won't be any left in your blood.
给它一点时间发挥作用
Give it time to do its thing.
我几小时后检查你的血液
I'll check your blood in a few hours.
什么事
What's happening?
卡比尔医生 什么事
-Dr Kabir! -What is happening?
卡比尔医生 什么…
-Dr Kabir! -What...
想想办法
Well, do something!
快点,想想办法,快点
Come on! Do something! Come on!
卡比尔医生…
Dr Kabir...
充电,让开
Charge. Clear!
充电,让开
Charge. Clear!
再充电,让开
Charge again. Clear!
什么事
What happened?
我们不知道,他的心脏…
We don't know. His heart just...
费力斯,你能检查他的生命征象吗
Felix, could you check his vitals?
他很稳定
He's stable.
好了…
Hey...
他不想让我们等
He didn't want us to wait.
我应该拒绝,应该坚持,我应该…
I should've said no. I should've insisted. I should've...
慢慢来 我差点杀死他
-Slow down. -I could've killed him.
慢慢来
Slow down.
我们还不知道那是针剂
We don't know if it was the injection
还是疾病导致的
or the illness that caused this.
她说得对
She's right.
我们只需要找出原因
We just have to figure out which one was it,
然后想办法解决
and find a way to fix it.
你可以的
Hey, you can do this.
等等…你要去哪里
Wait...where are you going?
我可能需要你帮忙 我会在舰桥
-I might need your help. -I'll be on the bridge.
有需要就打给我
Call me if you need me.
伊娃,请跟我来 但…
-Eva, please come with me. -But...
你帮不到他的
There's nothing you can do for him.
他正受专人照顾
He's in good hands.
他会想你继续研究方舟15号♥的武器
He would want you to continue working on Ark 15's weapon.
走吧
Let's go.
布莱斯中尉无法行动
Lieutenant Brice is incapacitated.
他正受专人照顾
He's in good hands,
但在加纳特中尉回来之前
but until Lieutenant Garnet returns,
他让我负责指挥
he's left me in command.
我们已经失去她的消息很久了
We haven't heard from her. It's been a long time.
继续尝试,我们不能丢下她
Keep on trying. We're not leaving her behind.
伊娃,继续研究那武器
Eva, get back to work on that weapon.
我妈妈派我们送食物给囚犯
My mother sent us to deliver food for the prisoners.
我收到命令,不准任何人进出
My orders were nobody gets in, nobody gets out.
好吧,那你可以去告诉我妈妈
Okay, well, then you can be the one to tell my mother
你无法遵守命令
that you failed to follow orders.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
她是来救你的
She came to rescue you.
不是救我们,只有你
Not us, apparently. Just you.
他没问题,他是跟我一起的
He's fine. He's with me.
你这个小混♥蛋♥,你杀了我老婆
You little brat. You killed my wife.
给我一个好理由
Give me one good reason
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表