剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
已经在帮你保守秘密
without even knowing what it is.
你觉得我能开多快
How fast do you reckon I can push this baby?
因为我很想缩短这段对话
Because I would really like to shorten this conversation.
我不会再开更快了
I wouldn't push it any more than that.
真是幽默
Oh, very funny.
该死
S**t!
很好
Good.
你还有脉搏
You have a pulse.
快醒醒
Come on, wake up!
我无法独自驾驶这个大家伙
I can't pilot this hunk of metal alone.
醒醒
Wake up!
(接驳机,进度如何)
(Shuttle, what's your progress?)
一切顺利,我们正在接近目标
All is well. We're approaching the target.
(布莱斯,传送途径向量给我)
(Brice, send me the approach vectors.)
布莱斯中尉在厕所
Lieutenant Brice, he's in the toilet.
他马上…稍后就会响应了
He'll respond in a second...minute.
快点,快醒醒…
Come on, wake up...
醒醒,笨蛋
Wake up, dummy.
醒醒
Wake up!
你爱我
You love me.
你想吻…
You want to kiss...
不会晕倒?
Not gonna pass out?
幸好我在这里
It was a damn good thing that I was here.
对,反正我怎样也会醒来
Yeah, I would've woken up anyway.
也许要过几天
Maybe in a few days.
方舟一号♥要求传送途径向量
Ark One wants the approach vectors.
好的
Right.
我们正在接近目标,向量是5330
We are approaching the target. The vector is 5330.
布莱斯,下次离开前先去上厕所
Hey, Brice, next time go to the toilet before you leave.
好,抱歉了,老兄
Yeah, sorry about that, mate.
都怪安格斯,那些蔬菜有通肠效果
Blame Angus, man. Those veggies went right through me.
布莱斯通话完毕
Brice out.
你跟他们说我在侦察时去厕所?
You told them I went to the toilet on a recon mission?
不然我该怎样说
What should I have told them?
说你在操纵杆上晕倒了吗
That you passed out at the yoke?
有道理
Fair point.
谢谢你帮我保密
Thank you, for, you know, keeping it quiet.
若你不告诉我什么事,我不再保密
I won't continue to do so if you don't tell me what's going on.
伊娃,这是私事,好吗
Eva, it's private, okay?
方舟一号♥,有件事你应该…
Ark One, there's something you should...
好吧…
All right...fine.
我有克兰普金斯症
I have Klampkins disease.
是末期… 我知道那是什么
-It's a terminal... -I know what it is.
我知道有人因此而死
I knew people who died from it.
没有解药
There is no cure.
没有
No.
是楚斯特为了拯救地球
It's from all that crap that Trust put in the atmosphere
而排放入大气层的东西害的
trying to save the planet.
毒害了像我这样的人
Just ended up poisoning people like me.
介意我问你还能活多久吗
Do you mind me asking how long do you have?
没人知道
Nobody knows.
有些人几周就死了,有些要几年
It kills some people in weeks, others in years.
晕倒表示情况恶化吗
Do these passing out episodes mean it's getting worse?
不是
No.
不是,症状会连续出现
No, it comes in clusters, you know?
然后消失,然后又再出现
Then it goes away again. Then it comes back.
最后一次连续发作…
The last cluster was...
大约是方舟发射前一年
it was about a year before the ark launched.
解释了很多事,例如你为何嫌命长
This explains so much, like why you have a goddamn death wish.
对,我猜是吧
Yeah, I guess.
反正我怎样也会死,对吧
I mean, I'm gonna die anyway, right?
听着…
Look...
方舟上没人知道
nobody knows on the ark.
连卡比尔医生都不知道吗
Not even Dr Kabir?
不完全知道
Not exactly, no.
她也许能帮你 伊娃,拜托…
-She might be able to help you. -Look, Eva, please...
她无能为力,好吗
There's nothing she can do, all right?
老实说,我不…
And to be perfectly honest, I don't...
我不想都被当成脆弱的病人
I don't really want to be treated like some fragile patient
度过余生,你明白吗
for whatever remains of my life, you know?
我想有所作为
I'd like to accomplish something.
我想…
I'd like to...
也许为人类创造新世界
maybe be instrumental in creating a new world for humanity.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
否则我活着还有什么意义
Otherwise, what was my life even for?
你能理解吗
Can you understand that?
可以
Yes.
所以你不会…
So you won't...
你不会告诉任何人吗
you won't tell anybody?
卡比尔医生在哪里
Where's Dr Kabir?
很高兴看到你醒了,加纳特中尉
Good to see you awake, Lieutenant Garnet.
现在是我在照顾你
I'm caring for you at this time.
为什么?桑吉在哪里
Why? Where's Sanji?
我在这里
I'm right here.
卡比尔医生,没必要…
Dr Kabir, there's no need...
我们的病人怎样了
How's our patient?
我用氯布拉美丝汀软膏
I treated Lieutenant Garnet's burns with,
治疗加纳特中尉的灼伤
lubramesithin salve,
并给她注射艾多碘纳托对抗辐射
and gave her iodinatol for the radiation with IV fluids.
做得好
Well done.
你感觉如何?莎朗
How are you feeling, Sharon?
我未死
I'm not dead.
霍尔医生的基因改造一定成功了
Dr Hall's alterations must have worked.
我想我该谢谢霍尔医生
Well, thanks are owed to Dr Hall, I guess.
对,我们的共同朋友很聪明
Yeah. Our mutual friend was pretty smart.
没错
Yeah.
卡比尔医生,我可以处理
Dr Kabir, I have this.
你不须留下
There's no need for you to be here.
我无意冒犯,桑吉
No offense, Sanji, but you look as bad as I feel.
但你的气色跟我一样差
No offense, Sanji, but you look as bad as I feel.
什么事 她只是太累了
-What's going on? -She's just exhausted.
我坚持让她放一天假
I insisted she take a much needed day off.
你不需要为我说谎,菲力斯
You don't need to cover for me, Felix.
为你说谎?
Cover for you?
莎朗,我一直在吃安♥非♥他♥命♥提神
Sharon, I've been taking amphetamines to stay awake.
分量多到出现问题
So many, in fact, that it became a problem,
但我现在已经停止了
but I'm done with that now.
我早该看出来的
I should've seen it.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
别担心,我会…
Don't worry. I'll...
这几周会很难捱,但我会撑过去的
I'll be a mess for a couple of weeks, but I'll get through it.
不好意思,我要再去吐一下
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go vomit some more.
她会撑过去的
She'll get through this.
我知道
I know.
谢谢,菲力斯,为了我俩
Thanks, Felix, for both of us.
你有办法让我回到舰桥吗
Any chance you can get me back on that bridge?
我不建议你这么做
That is not advisable.
报告一下进度吧
So, how about an update?
很高兴你回来了,莎朗
Good to have you back, Sharon.
你坐在船长的位置吧
Why don't you sit in the captain's chair?
这样更方便
It's easier access.
不,我不是船长
No, I'm not the captain.
你是代理船长
Well, you're the acting captain.
除了船长,没人能坐那张椅子
No one sits in that chair except the captain.
带我去平常的位置吧
Take me to my usual spot.
告诉我现况如何
Fill me in.
(我们正在接近行星)
(We're approaching the planet.)
布莱斯驾驶接驳机过去了?
Brice took the shuttle ahead?
布莱斯和伊娃
Brice and Eva.
你不在,我必须决定
You were out. I had to make decisions.
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表