剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
I mean...no, she's my boss.
那会很奇怪
That would be weird.
你好
Hey.
你还好吗
You good?
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
出了什么事
What happened?
你正因我隐瞒秘密而对我大吼
You were in the middle of yelling at me for keeping secrets,
然后你癫痫发作,陷入昏迷
and then you seized and went into a coma.
顺带一提,不用客气
By the way, you're welcome.
什么意思
For what?
那是机密
That's classified.
我以你为荣
I'm proud of you,
你知道吗
you know that?
真的吗
Really?
真的吗 当然
-You are? -Of course I am.
看看你今天做了什么
Look what you did today.
别让那男孩让你分心
Just don't let that boy distract you.
你跟那女孩一起是浪费时间
You're wasting your time with that one.
你知道我是怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我觉得你有点妒忌
I think you're jealous.
或许有点吧
Maybe a little.
而且我不想你在她身上浪费时间
And I don't want you wasting your time with her.
接近蓝恩中尉
Get closer to Lieutenant Lane.
我不必再听你的了
I don't have to listen to you anymore.
你当然要听
Sure you do.
不要
No.
她不肯喝水
She won't drink the water.
我不想喝
I don't want it.
你会死的
You'll die.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
你不想跟夏里斯道别,对吧
You don't want to say goodbye to Harris, do you?
你感觉到了吗
Do you feel this?
这才是真的
This is real.
我握着你的手
My hand in yours.
这艘船是真的
This ship is real.
依赖你的机组人员也是真的
This crew who depends on you is real.
夏里斯已经死了
Harris is gone.
凯特是对的
Cat's right,
她说的几乎都对
about almost everything she said.
「几乎」?
Almost?
他未死
He's not gone.
我们的幻觉证明
Our hallucinations are proof that
对我们很重要的人
the people who matter to us
永远不会真正离开我们
never truly leave us.
夏里斯回来找你,是想向你证明
Harris came back to you to show you
他仍与你同在
he's still with you.
即使你喝了水,他也继续与你同在
And he will be even after you drink the water.
没错
Yeah.
天啊
Holy s**t.
我要正式要求
I have a formal request
别再带太空物品上船
that we stop bringing space stuff onto the ship.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我分♥析♥完你手套上的残留物了
I finished analysing the residue from your glove.
你想继续卖♥♥关子吗
Do you want a drumroll?
攻击我们的东西
Whatever hit us
由完全未知的元素组成
is made of a completely unknown element.
跟水中的毒素是不同的吗
Separate and apart from the toxin in the water?
对,那是复合分子
Yes, that was a complex molecule,
由我们以前看过的物质组合而成
a combination of stuff we've seen before.
这是基本元素
This is a basic element.
想想高中化学
Think high-school chemistry,
元素周期表
the periodic table.
对,我高中没上化学课
Yeah, I skipped high-school chemistry.
除了这个元素
Except this element,
它不在元素周期表上
it's not on the periodic table.
所以你破解到是什么攻击我们了吗
So are you any closer to knowing what hit us or not?
它由地球上尚未发现的东西组成
Well, it's made of something that hasn't been discovered on Earth,
代表它大概不存在于地球
which means it probably doesn't exist on Earth.
即是说是在其他地方发现它的
That means it's found somewhere else.
好的,我觉得你还未说到重点
Right, I feel like you're keeping the punchline to yourself.
可能是陨石
It could've been a meteor,
或其他岩石结构
or some other rock formation,
或者…
or...
或者什么
Or what?
可能是武器
Could've been a weapon.
武器?
A weapon?
利用这危险的元素制♥造♥而成的
Engineered to take advantage of this dangerous element.
谁能攻击我们
Who could attack us?
我们是史上唯一
We're the only people in history to go this far in space.
在太空走到这么远的人类
我没说是人类
I didn't say people.
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表