剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
楚斯特先生对方舟15号♥有计划
Mr. Trust had a plan for Ark 15.
目标已经决定好,我们正在航行了
The decision was made and we're underway.
现在我们需要统一战线
Now we need to present a united front.
前几周会很辛苦…
The first couple of weeks will be tough, and...
这里是不是很热
Is it hot in here?
多喝点水吧
Have more water.
好热
It's so hot.
大家都去哪里了…
Where did everyone...
什么
What?
伊莲娜
Jelena.
我很抱歉,老大
I'm really sorry, boss,
但你做了情绪化的决定
but you're making emotional decisions.
你会妨碍他
You would've gotten in his way
甚至害自己受伤
and maybe even gotten hurt yourself.
这样比较好
This way is better.
如果那确实是最后一次
Well, if that was the actual last time,
至少我们…
then, at least we, you know...
超越了自己
topped ourselves.
好吧,那真的是最后一次了
Okay, that really was the last time we do this.
好吧,我只是…谢谢
Right, I'm just...thank you.
我只想说,如果你将来…
I'm just saying, you know, if you were to ever,
改变心意
like, change your mind,
你知道该去哪里找我
then you know exactly where to find me.
过了今天,你再也不会想跟我说话
After today, you'll never want to speak to me again.
我为什么会不跟你说话
Why wouldn't I talk to you?
因为楚斯特是对的
Because Trust is right.
方舟一号♥绝对到不了罗斯128
Ark 1 will never make it to Ross 128.
你绝对撑不到那里的
You'll never make it.
伊娃,你到底在说什么
Eva, what the hell are you talking about?
楚斯特是怪物,他…
Trust is a monster. He's...
伊娃
Eva?
伊娃,你到底做了什么
Eva, what the hell did you do?
你睡觉吧
You're just going to sleep.
你做了什么
What did you do?
这是唯一能保护你的方法
It was the only way to protect you.
你的头还好吗
How's the head?
很痛
It hurts.
在很多层面上
On a lot of levels.
你觉得机组员都不支持你
You feel like the crew doesn't have your back?
我知道我做了对的决定
I know I made the right decision,
但我也知道现在很多人讨厌我…
but I also know a lot people hate me now, so...
我能提供不同的观点吗
May I offer a different view?
也许情况这么困难是因为你错了
Maybe this is so tough because you're wrong.
不,机组员的安全…
No, the safety of the crew is...
我不觉得…
I don't feel...
我得去见卡比尔医生
I need to go see Dr. Kabir.
我可能有脑震荡
I might have a concussion.
不…坐下…
Oh, no, no, no. Sit down, sit down.
喝点水
Have some water.
我呼叫卡比尔 不,我应该走走
-I'll call Kabir. -No, I should walk
我才不会…晕过去
so I don't...pass out.
你用的药不够多
You didn't use enough.
你应该考虑到我异于常人
You should've taken into account my enhancements.
我有预料到
I did anticipate them.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我不认为他们应该进来
I don't think that they're supposed to be here.
艾莉萨,就位
Take your station, Alicia.
动手吧
Do it.
启动超光速引擎充电
Initiating FTL recharge.
方舟一号♥请注意
Attention, Ark 1,
蓝恩中尉呼叫全体机组员
this is Lieutenant Lane to all hands.
很不幸,由于缺乏判断力
Now, due to an unfortunate lack in judgment,
布莱斯中尉、加纳特
Lieutenant Brice, Garnet,
和史廸克兰特都已被解除职务
and Strickland have all been relieved of duty.
什么?你不能…
What? You can't...
别担心,艾莉萨,一切都会没事的
Don't worry, Alicia. Everything's gonna be fine.
我不得不接下方舟一号♥的指挥权
It is my reluctant obligation to take command of Ark 1,
我的第一道命令
and my first order is that we resume our mission to Proxima B.
是继续前往比邻星B
多亏楚斯特先生的才能
Now, thanks to Mr. Trust's genius,
我们有了自保的计划
we have a plan to shield ourselves.
超光速引擎充电完毕后我们就出发
Once the FTL is charged, we'll be underway.
蓝恩通话完毕
Lane out.
若有人有意见,可以调到其他部门
If anyone has a problem, you can be reassigned.
否则就回到岗位上
Otherwise, back to your stations.
你做了对的选择,蓝恩中尉
You made the right choice, Lieutenant Lane.
谢谢你,史坦恩先生
Thank you, Mr. Stein.
我相信那张椅子是你的了
I believe that that chair is yours.
不,我只是中尉
No, I'm just a lieutenant.
你是船长
You are the captain.
但我不是
Except I'm not.
我只是做我该做的,保护机组员
I'm just doing what has to be done to keep this crew safe.
男人就是死要面子
Men and their pride.
只是一张椅子而已
It's just a chair.
自从莱斯特船长死后
No one's sat in that chair since Captain Lester died.
就没人坐过那张椅子了
那就没人会介意我坐了
Then no one will mind if I take it.
天啊,我觉得我好像喝多了
Oh, man, I feel like I went on a bender.
头痛马上就消失了
The headache wears off in a minute.
但愤怒和背叛感不会消失
But the rage and sense of betrayal will stay.
不…等等…
No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait.
我和…我和伊娃在一起,然后…
I was with... I was with Eva and then...
楚斯特
Trust.
还有蓝恩,他接管了指挥权
And Lane. He's taken command.
我们很快就会改道前往比邻星B
Soon we'll change course to Prox B.
该死
Shit!
不 别激动,布莱斯
-No! -Easy, Brice!
我们都很愤怒,但我们得保持冷静
We're all angry, but we've gotta stay levelheaded.
这下大家都会死在这艘船上了
Now everyone's gonna die on this ship.
不只是我,不会只有我
It's not just me. It won't just be me.
你在胡说八道
You're not making any sense.
你体内的镇静剂可能还没消褪
The sedatives are probably still in your system.
我得了克兰普金斯症
I've got Klampkins!
因为他,我会死
I'm going to die because of him.
现在其他人也会死
And now everyone else is, too.
我很抱歉…
I'm so sorry about...
没事了…
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
那个人伤害了我们所有人
That man has hurt us all.
这样吧
Tell you what,
等我们脱困
when we get out of this,
你可以好好教训楚斯特
you get to be the one to lay Trust out on his ass.
你给了我活下去的理由
Well, you just gave me a reason to live.
太棒了
Amazing.
你怎么会有这些东西
How did you get all this?
你懂我的,我到哪里都能交朋友
You know me. I make friends everywhere.
就像以前一样,只是少了香槟
This is like old times, but with less champagne.
我真的很感谢你的帮忙
I really wanted to thank you for all your help.
威廉把加纳特派给你时,我很担心
When William assigned you Garnet, I was worried.
莎朗绝不会伤害我的
Oh, Sharon would never hurt me.
那不是她的本性
It's not in her nature.
你知道他们都是好人吧
You know they're good people, right?
只是被误导了
Just misguided.
当然了
Of course.
我们安全抵达比邻星后
Once we're safe on Proxima, they'll understand.
他们就会理解的
他们会感谢我们带他们到应许之地
They'll thank us for taking them to the promised land.
该开会了
Time for a session.
开会?
A session?
讨论朱诺计划进度的工作会议
A work session to catch up on the status of the Juno Project.
现在吗 对,等我们到了之后
-Now? -Yes, when we arrive,
机组员们一定会开始庆祝
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表