剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
《方舟一号♥》前情提要
Alicia: Previously on"The Ark"...
一 你利用了我一安格斯
You used me. - Angus!
它正把飞船拖向比邻星表面
It's dragging the ship down to Proxima s surface.
坠机会要了他们的命的艾莉西亚准关闭程序
The crash will kill theml- Alicia, get the shutdown code ready.
要进去了方舟15号♥启动引擎 快走
Taking us in. - Ark 15 power up your engines and go!
看来他们听到你说话了
Lane: Looks like they heard you.
接近警报所有甲板都显示有损坏
Proximity alert? Damage indicators on all decks!
我们这就派遣救援队和医疗人员
Maddox: We’ re sending shuttles of rescue teams and medical personnel.
一 谢谢马多克斯女士我欠你个人情
Thank you, Ms. Maddox. - I owe you.
方舟15号♥穿梭机已部署
Ark 15 shuttle deployed.
救援队正在前往方舟1号♥
Rescue team en route to Ark 1.
斯宾塞所有系统都没响应
Spence! - AlI systems are unresponsive.
我们得找到其他人找到伊娃
We have to get to everybody else. To Eva.
快啊该死
Come on. Damn it! -
这玩意动不了啊
This thing’ s not budging. -
我们哪都去不了一为什么联♥系♥不上船员
We' re not going anywhere. - Why can’t we reach our crew?
据我所知内部通讯中继器坏了
Best I can tell, the internal comms relays are down.
一 可我们能联♥系♥到方舟15号♥- 那个用的是外部发射器
But we can talk to Ark 15? - That’ s the external transmitters.
完全不是一个系统
Completely different system.
方舟一号♥准备船体突破
Ark 1, prepare for hull breach.
重复准备船体突破
I repeat, prepare for hull breach.
接近破损位置
Approaching the breach position.
嘿嘿 大家过来一下
Hey. Hey, guys. Come here for a second.
我想说几句因为我们可能再没机会了好吧
I- - I want to say something because we might not have another chance, okay?
我是在实验室里长大的从没有过家入
Growing up in a lab, I never had a family.
我是说除我姐妹之外我没有真正的家人
I mean, other than my sister. I had no real family.
我甚至不知道家是什么感觉 你知道吗
I never even knew what one even felt like, you know?
现在我知道了
And now I do.
我要从家里把我们家人都救出来
And we are getting the rest of our family from back there.
你说得对
You’ re damn straight we are.
启动船体突破程序
Beginning hull breach procedure.
-准备减压戴头盔
Brace for decompression. - Helmets on.
启动压力补偿
Alicia: Activating pressure compensation.
进行到一半了
Halfway through.
船体突破成功准备撤离
Hull breach successful. Stand by for extraction.
莎伦快啊
Brice: Sharon, come on!
莎伦你没事吧
Sharon, you okay?
欢迎回来加内特中尉
Welcome back aboard, Lieutenant Garnet.
一是加内特船长加内特船长
It's Captain Garnet. - Captain Garnet.
一 你是总务管理局的吗曾经是
You GSA? - Was.
基米梅拉·乔玛马多克斯女士的安全小组负责人
Kimimela Joma, head of Ms. Maddox' s security team.
谢谢你来接我们现在带我们去船尾甲板
Thank you for coming to get us. - Now take us to the aft dock
一 我们好看下其他船员情况恕难从命
so we can check on the rest of our crew. - I' m afraid I can' t do that.
一为什么船尾甲板是损坏了吗看起来是完好的
Why? Is the aft dock damaged? - It appears to be intact,
但我接到的命令是直接带你们去方舟15号♥那其他人怎么
but my orders are to bring you directly to Ark 15. - What about the others?
我们没必要服从那个命令对吧
We' re not gonna be following those orders, are we?
我们的人还在后面呢
Because we’ ve got people back there.
对不起 我只是奉命行事
I' m sorry. I m just doing what I m told.
去他妈的命令
To hell with that.
一 别激动 布莱斯放开我
Easy! Easy, Brice. - Get off me, man!
嘿冷静下我是要对你严加看管吗
Hey, take a breath. - Am I gonna have a problem with you?
马多克斯女士
Ms. Maddox,
我是莎伦·加内特
Sharon Garnet here.
很高兴听到你的声音 你受伤了吗
I'm pleased to hear your voice. Are you injured?
没我没事但我担心我其他船员的情况
No, I m fine, but I am concerned about the rest of my crew.
如果你允许的话我想去船尾
With your permission, I' d like to go to the aft- -
等时机成熟了再说莎伦
In due time, Sharon. In due time.
但首先你得来见我
But first I need you to come see me.
马多克斯离线
Maddox out.
带我们回家
Take us home.
一 欢迎回到方舟15号♥- 谢谢马多克斯女生
Welcome back to Ark 15. - Thank you, Ms. Maddox.
拜托叫我伊芙琳就好我们现在是朋友了亲爱的
Please, it’ s Evelyn. Were friends now, dear.
一 你好莱恩先生一你好
Hello, Mr. Lane. - Hello.
操舵员 在修复受损的超光速引擎之前
Helm, prepare to get us to Trappist- 1D on NEPS
用核力推进系统带我们去特拉普斯特- 1D
before we get our damaged FTL repaired.
-我们朋友怎么办都说了不能信这个女的
But what about our friends? - I told you we couldn't trust this woman.
伊芙琳你肯定想说的是在我们把人救回来之后再设定航线
Evelyn, surely you mean you wanna set a course after we get our people.
抱歉但我们别无选择只能抛弃他们
I' m sorry, but we don' t have another choice but to abandon them.
让他们自生自灭
And leave them to die?
U U I 你说久我们人情之后到底对我们有什么优待呢
What exactly changed since you said you owe us?
U U
I said I owe you, Sharon. Not your entire ship.
我是说欠你人情莎伦可不是你整个飞船的入情
太荒谬了你为什么不试着把所有人都救下来
That’ s crazy. Why wouldn' t you try and rescue everyone?
In UIL L
We don't know how much time they have. - As you already know,
一 我们不知道他们述肖多少时间如你所知 U, L U U. II LJ
n ∩ U ∩U σ ∩JI 乃舟设计的最大载客量为400人
the Arks are designed to carry a maximum of 400 people,
U U I NIn n U 袒找们途中没了一个氧气罐
but we lost one of our oxygen cells along the way.
但我们途中没了一个氧气罐
but we lost one of our oxygen cells along the way.
∩ U C V
Which means you can only support 395 now.
也就是说现在只能容纳395人
是的然后你杀了我10个手下人数就不成问题了
Yes. A problem until you killed ten of my people.
是我也没办法他们攻击我们
Well, yeah, I had no choice. They were attacking us.
U U
No, no, no, no. You did me a favor. We needed to lose some people.
不不不 你帮了我个忙我们是得减员
你动手我就不用做出选择了
It kept me from having to choose. [
你能相信这女人对失去生命是有
Can you believe how cavalier this woman is
一 多冷漠吗我不是冷漠
about losing lives? - I' m not cavalier.
一 我这叫务实我不想这么说但她说得对
I' m being pragmatic. I hate to say it, but she is right.
一个氧气罐受损这艘船
With one damaged O2 cell, this ship' s life support
只能维持395个人的生命
can only handle 395 people.
我们四个人让这艘船几近满员
The four of us puts it nearly at capacity.
没错方舟15号♥已经满了
Exactly. Ark 15 is full.
肯定有办法艾莉西亚 我们能从方舟 号♥上拿个氧气罐过来
Surely there’ s a way. Alicia, can we bring over an O2 cell from Ark 1?
也许可以拿个过来替换他们的
We might be able to bring one to replace theirs,
但即便可以这艘船也只能多五个名额
but that only buys five more spots if it works.
那至少得试一下
Well, then we at least need to try that.
如果我们把所有人都接过来会怎样
What happens if we do try to bring everyone over here?
那么氧气过滤器就跟不上了
Then the oxygen scrubbers wouldn' t be able to keep up
大概一周内所有可呼吸的空气就会耗尽
and we'd run out of breathable air in about a week.
如果我们少带点比如1到20个人呢
And if we brought fewer people say ten or twenty?
少带人上来会只是会延长这种
Fewer people would extend the amount of time
情况的发生 但最盾还是会耗尽空气
it would take to happen, but we d still run out of air.
给我们时间检查下我们人员的状况
Give us time to check the condition of our people
看看飞船受损有多严重
and see how badly damaged our ship is.
至少你的医护人员能为伤员提供医疗帮助吧
At the very least, your medics could provide medical help to the injured?
如果这对你很重要 那我给你24小时
If it means so much to you, III give you 24 hours.
足够修复我们的超光速引擎了
Long enough to fix our FTL
我的飞行员会带莱恩中尉和布莱斯中尉回去方舟一号♥
My pilot will take Lieutenants Lane and Brice back to Ark 1.
他们要帮谁都可以
They can help who they can.
他们可以乘坐方舟一号♥的穿梭机回来
They can come back with an Ark 1 shuttle.
多个穿梭机总不是坏事
We can always use another shuttle.
莎伦内文斯女士 你们就在这里稍作休息吧
Sharon, Ms. Nevins, you will remain as our guests.
艾莉西亚你看下能不能把他们破损的氧气罐修好
Alicia, see if you can fix their broken cell,
还有有没有办法调整他们的空气系统以容纳更多人
and if there' s any way to adjust their air system to support more people
你没意见吧伊芙琳
Uh, if that’ s okay with you, Evelyn.
这就是浪费时间我的人已经试过了
It' s a waste of time. My people already tried that.
艾莉西亚可能比你手下人都聪明 无意冒犯
Alicia’ s probably smarter than any your people. No offense.
无妨在我看来你可能是对的
None taken. From what I' ve seen, you’ re probably right.
行试试吧
Fine. Try.
请跟我一起去舰桥我会告诉你我们的计划
Please join me on the bridge, and I' Il show you our plan.
你们方舟发射后太空望远镜绘制了
After your Ark launched, space telescopes mapped
几个可能适居的行星
several more potentially inhabitable planets.
这就是你下令去特拉普斯特- 1D的原因吗
Is that why you gave the command to go to Trappist- 1D?
是的那里比罗斯128近多了
Yes. It’ s quite a bit closer than Ross 128.
在超光速全速飞行状态下 不到八个月就能抵达那里
At full FTL, we shall arrive there in just under eight months.
你市没打算告诉我对吧
And you weren' t gonna tell me about it, were you?
现在不是告诉你了么你没注意到吗 莎伦我改头换面了
I' m telling you now. Haven' t you noticed, Sharon? I’ m a new woman.
并没有
Not really Nol
方舟10号♥和12号♥的任务是去特拉普斯特
Arks 10 and 12 were tasked with going to Trappist.
希望等我们到达那里的时候
Hopefully by the time we get there,
他们已经开始建立新的殖民地
they will have already startedl building a new colony
我们都可以在那里开始新生活
and we can all start our new life there.
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表