剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
before we depart Ark 3?
我有点想去,但我不想一个人去
I kinda wanna go, but I don't wanna go alone.
我和你一起去
I'll go with you.
好,艾莉萨也会去,对吧
Oh, yeah. So will Alicia, right?
我真的该去帮加纳特研究档案了
I really should get to work on the archives for Garnet.
似乎很重要
It seemed important.
好的
Okay.
回头见了
See you later then?
好的,回头见
Yeah. See you later.
所以我们要确保…
So, let's make sure...
铭记方舟三号♥上逝去的生命
that the lives that were lost on Ark 3 are remembered,
靠着完成使命纪念他们
and that we honour them by fulfilling our mission,
创造在他们的记忆中发展的世界
and by creating a world that will flourish in their memory.
我真的很遗憾
I'm really sorry.
我们要记住这些善良的灵魂…
As we remember these kind souls...
你为何感到遗憾
What do you have to be sorry for?
关于你的朋友
About your friends.
要把一切都抛诸脑后一定很难
It must be really hard to leave it all behind.
希望未来的东西
Well, hopefully there are better things
比以往更好
ahead than what we left behind.
我喜欢,未来会更好
I like that. Better things ahead.
有人天生动力非凡,想为我们…
Those born with an exceptional drive to make this universe...
来吧,让我看看你是怎么种食物的
Come on. Show me more about how you grow the food.
把这个宇宙变成更好的地方
a better place for the rest of us.
没看到蓝恩
No sign of Lane.
蓝恩中尉,请立即联♥系♥议会
Lieutenant Lane, please check in with council immediately.
有不妥
Something's not right.
组建搜索队
Start a search party.
你能站着不动一分钟吗
Would you stand still for a minute?
一定是伊夫林做的好事
I bet Evelyn did this.
她接管公♥司♥后想这样了结我们
Her way of finishing us off after taking over my company.
我们的公♥司♥
Our company.
我以为你已经不再信阴谋论了
And I thought you were done with conspiracy theories.
你不想知道我们怎么来到这里的吗
Don't you want to know how we ended up here?
我想你停止转圈
I want you to stop walking in circles.
你令我觉得头晕
You're making me dizzy.
走路有助血液循环
Walking is good for the circulation.
我们得让我们的肌肉复原
We need to get our muscles back up to speed.
你也应该这样做
You should do the same.
你快要逼疯自己了
You're driving yourself crazy.
我最后的记忆
The last thing I remember,
是我们在总部工作到很晚
we were working late at HQ.
然后我们一起离开
And then we left together.
然后就全部不记得了
And then there's nothing.
你可以夺走我的公♥司♥
You can take my company,
但你不能把我们拒之门外
but you can't lock us out!
我拥有这座建筑和里面的一切
I own this building, and everything in it.
对,亲爱的
Yes, sweetheart.
他们需要我,人类需要我
They need me. Humanity needs me.
当然是
Of course they do,
他们总有一天会明白的
and one day they'll understand.
有一天你会明白的
And one day you'll understand this.
只要记住我爱你
Just remember, I love you.
是你做的
You did this.
我做了我必须做的事
I did what I had to.
最后一次看到蓝恩是在舰桥
Lane was last seen on the bridge.
你们认为他失踪与他取得密♥码♥
Do you think his disappearance has something to do with the code
阻止自毁有关吗
that he got to stop the self-destruct?
毕竟我们不知道是从哪里得到它的
I mean, we don't know where we got it from.
不用担心,我们会找到他的
Don't worry. We will find him.
这是宇宙飞船,他能去的地方有限
It's a spaceship. There's only so many places he could've gone.
好,分头去找
Okay, spread out.
蓝恩?
Lane?
你觉得他受伤了吗
Do you think he's hurt?
现在我不知道该怎么想了
At this point, I don't know what to think.
他不是会这样突然消失的人
He's not one to go off the grid like this.
不,他通常会很热心参与大家的事
No, I mean, he's usually all up in everyone's business about,
所有事也是
well, everything.
我还有一个想法
I've got one more idea.
艾莉萨,可以过来吗
Alicia, please?
你能帮我查看通讯记录吗
Could you help me look through the communications logs?
当然,我们要找什么
Sure. What are we looking for?
蓝恩对方舟三号♥的传输记录
The record of Lane's transmission to Ark 3.
什么?你指他传递关闭自毁代码
What, you mean the call he made with the code
打出的那通电♥话♥吗
that shut down the self-destruct?
我们的日志会记录每次通讯
Our logs record every communication,
还有方舟内的通话位置
and where the call originated within the ark.
所以若我们缩小时间范围
So, if we just narrow down the time frame,
搜索对外通讯,然后…
and search the outgoing communications, then...
有了,找到了,他的发话处是…
Voila! That's it. He made the call from...
OT部门?
Sector OT?
那完全不合理
That does not make sense.
我们的部门有编号♥,不只字母
Our sectors are numbered as well. Not just lettered.
好吧,蓝恩是如何
Okay. So, how does Lane make a call
在不存在的飞船部门打电♥话♥的
from a sector of the ship that doesn't exist?
我要开始验尸
I'm conducting this examination
确认死者确切死因,记录在案
to determine exact cause of death for the record.
尸体是一名26岁男子
The body is that of a 26 year-old man,
因严重内出血送来救治
brought in with severe internal bleeding.
尸检显示内脏器官衰竭
Post-mortem exam displays internal organ failure,
与手术失血一致
consistent with blood loss during surgery.
没有缝合
Stitches did not take.
应该为重大创伤无法凝血
Appears that inability of significant wounds to clot
导致心脏衰竭
resulted in heart failure.
卡比尔医生
Dr Kabir?
卡比尔医生,你还好吗
Dr Kabir, you all right?
我是来取尸体的,为了NOR
I'm here for the body, for the NOR.
即是天然有机还原桶
that's the Natural Organic Reduction system
我们会分解有机物质作为肥料
we use to break down organic material for our fertiliser.
糟糕了
Oh, no.
我…
I'm...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
天啊…
Oh, my...
我想让你看我们如何制♥作♥肥料
I wanted to show you how we make the fertiliser for gardening.
我忘了那表示会看到…
I forgot that meant seeing...
他是你的朋友,我很抱歉
He's your friend. I'm so sorry.
没关系,安格斯
It's okay, Angus.
你不能带走他,我正在做尸检
You can't take him. I'm in the middle of my postmortem exam.
那真的有必要吗
Is that really necessary?
事情如何发生很重要吗
Does it matter how it happened?
当然重要
Of course it matters.
每个人都很重要
Every single person matters.
出去
Get out.
但医生… 马上出去
-But, doc... -Get out now.
你不明白吗
Don't you understand?
当你失去工作,你就失去目标了
When you lost your job, you lost your purpose,
我也在失去你 所以你绑♥架♥我
-and I was losing you. -So you kidnapped me.
你在摧毁你的声誉,我们的声誉
You left your reputation, our reputation, in shambles.
人们希望我们死掉
People wanted us dead.
那不表示你就有权这么做
That doesn't give you the right to do this.
最重要的是
And on top of everything else,
你和能接触的所有女人有一腿
you were messing around with any woman with a pulse.
没错,我早就知道了
Oh, yeah, I knew.
而我仍然愿意为我们而战
And I was still willing to fight for us.
这样你还是能去比邻星B
This way, you still get to Proxima B,
而且还是能当他们的领导者
and you will still be installed as their leader.
之前的事我很抱歉
I am sorry about earlier.
我以为你在攻击我老公
I thought that you were attacking my husband.
我是海伦娜楚斯特,威廉的老婆
I'm Helena Trust. I'm William's wife.
史宾斯蓝恩中尉
Lieutenant Spencer Lane.
你听到吗?你刚刚打了一个中尉
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表