剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
You hear that? You hit a lieutenant.
我不认识他,他不是我们的人
I didn't recognise him. He wasn't one of ours.
你们的人?
One of yours?
我们应该快到比邻星B了吧
We must be approaching Proxima B shortly,
我们从冷冻状态中醒来了
since we were woken from cryo?
有意外发生
There was an accident.
我们提早醒了
We woke up early.
以目前的速度,我们还要几年才到
At our current pace, we're still years away.
几年?
Years?
也许我能帮忙,请带我们去舰桥…
Maybe I could help. If you bring us up to the bridge...
我受人明确指示,要好好保护你
It was made very clear to me that it's my job to protect you,
这表示你的存在要保密
and that means keeping you secret.
有人想你死
I mean, there are people who want you dead.
人们还在介怀那件事吗
People still care about that?
在这里也是?
Here?
大气除碳倡议失败
The atmospheric decarbonisation initiative failed.
所以我转向了
So I pivoted.
我建造了该死的宇宙飞船
I built the damn ship.
我拟定逃生计划
I created an escape plan.
我拯救了人类
I saved the human race!
可否麻烦你
Would you be so kind,
请来我们在领导团队的亲信
as to fetch our confidants from the leadership team,
莱斯特上尉或是苏珊英格兰姆中校
Captain Lester or Lieutenant Commander Susan Ingram?
我们醒来时应该有一位少尉在这里
There's an ensign who was supposed to be here when we awake.
川特少尉
Ensign Trent.
没错
Yes.
什么事
What is it?
我很抱歉,但他们全部死了
I'm so sorry, but they're all dead.
领导团队死于意外,同时惊醒我们
All of the leadership team died in the accident that woke us up,
川特也因拯救这艘船而死
and Trent died saving this ship.
在幸存者中,你唯一能信任的人…
The only person left alive you can be sure you can trust...
只有我了
is me.
感觉我们不断在这艘船上兜圈
Feels like we've been doing circles in this damn ship all day.
我上次下来这里是川特试图逃跑时
Last time I was down here was when Trent tried to run away.
逃跑去哪里
Run where?
这是一艘宇宙飞船
It's a spaceship.
他想跳出加压舱之类吗
Was he gonna jump out an airlock or something?
等一下
Wait a minute.
我们确实一直在兜圈
We have been going in circles.
其实是一堆重迭的矩形
A bunch of overlapping rectangles, actually.
对,但到底包围着什么
Yes, but enclosing what exactly?
中间是什么
What's in the middle?
我很高兴你请我帮忙
I'm really happy you asked me to help.
我本来就更仔细观察改装
I was hoping to get a closer look at the retrofit.
挺美丽的,你不觉得吗
It's kinda beautiful, don't you think?
不,不太觉得
No, not really.
你知道吗?纵观历史
Did you know that throughout history,
为太空旅行而设的发明
inventions for space travel have influenced
为地球科技带来进步
the course of technological advances on Earth?
比如我的眼镜可以防刮
Like, my glasses are scratch-resistant,
全因太空总署在80年代的研究
because of research done by NASA in the 1980s.
他们尝试加强天空船水质的净化
They were trying to enhance spacecraft water purification,
但这也太棒了吧
but how cool is that?
这与我们现在做的事有什么关系
How does that have anything to do with what we're doing right now?
我正在阅读一些档案
Well, I was reading the archives,
地球环境恶化时
and amidst the deterioration of Earth
曾有过一线希望
there were glimmers of hope.
麦朵对超光速科技的研究
Maddox's research into faster than light tech
在其他领域带来了意想不到的进步
led to unexpected advances in other areas,
像是控制疾病等
like disease control, for example.
所以我才会认为它很美丽
That's why I think it's so beautiful,
因为它背后有更多意义
'cause it represents so much more.
控制什么疾病
What kind of disease control?
我不确定
Oh, I'm not sure.
我只读了前5%的档案
I've only read the first 5% of the files.
安格斯太忙了,没空帮我
Angus was too busy to help me.
他和新朋友凯莉在一起
You know, hanging out with his new best friend Kelly.
你有否试过一直没注意到某人
Have you ever not noticed someone for a while,
然后突然间你发现他们
and then suddenly you do notice them,
对你来说不只是朋友
as more than a friend,
但你意识到你可能错过了
but you realise you might've missed out
及早注意到他们,而且…
on not noticing them sooner and...
没事,我在胡言乱语
Never mind. I'm rambling.
艾莉萨,每人都有适合自己的人
Alicia, there's a person for everyone.
若你找到你的另一半,一定要把握
And if you've found yours, make sure you hold on tight.
我们不一定有足够的时间
We don't always get as much time as we'd like.
我们需要你帮忙
We need your help.
你能调出方舟的蓝图吗
Can you pull up the ark blueprints?
我们想追踪蓝恩从OT部门的来电
We're trying to trace Lane's call from Sector OT.
没有OT部门 我知道
-There's no Sector OT. -I know.
对,走廊中间有什么
Yes. What's in the middle of these corridors here?
奇怪,走廊之间的一切都有冗余
Weird. Everything between those corridors has redundant systems.
这是什么意思
What does it mean?
就像是从这里复♥制♥贴上一样
Like it was copied and pasted from over here.
你认为那里实际上有什么
What do you think is actually there?
我不知道,但我们会找出答案的
I don't know, but we're going to find out.
伊娃,跟我们一起来吧
Eva, come with us.
很好,我很庆幸你来了
Oh, good. I'm glad you're here.
你为何在脱掉袍子
Why are you taking your robe off?
看到这颗痣了吗
See this mole?
我想你除掉它
I want you to remove it.
除了这颗痣,我的皮肤很完美
My skin is perfect except for this one damn mole.
你所有疗程都是这样开始的吗
Is this how you start all your sessions?
谈你自己的事?
Talking about yourself?
你是来治疗的吗
Oh, you're here for session?
对,否则我为什么要来这里
Yeah, why else would I be here?
医生来了
The doctor is present.
算了,这是个坏主意
Never mind. This was a bad idea.
是你主动来的
You knocked on my door.
坐下吧
The floor is yours.
我认为自己害死了另一艘方舟的人
I think I killed that man from the other ark.
你认为?
You think you did?
很难确定
Well, it's hard to know for sure.
但我的手在手术中发抖,而且…
But, I mean, my hands were shaking during surgery, and...
我一直在服药
I've been taking pills.
变成了坏习惯
It became a bad habit.
我有感觉
I had a feeling.
我看到时大概就知道了
I kinda know it when I see it.
约10年前,我碰上紫外线风暴
About 10 years ago, I got caught in a UV storm.
他们让我服用混合药物
They put me on a cocktail of medications.
只能说我有点过分依赖它了
Let's just say I got a little too dependent.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我很有钱,同时也很有名
Well, I was rich and famous.
我做了有钱名人会做的事
I did what rich and famous people do.
我去了最高级的
I went to the most exclusive
还有我能找到最贵的勒戒所
and most expensive rehab centre available to me.
那听起来很不错
I mean, that sounds lovely,
但毕竟我们身处太空…
but seeing as we're in the middle of space...
欢迎光临方舟一号♥最豪华的勒戒所
Welcome to the poshest rehab centre on Ark 1.
在柜台♥办♥理入住时,第一件事…
The first thing we do, when you check in with our concierge,
就是我们会拿走你的药
is to take away your pills.
史廸克兰特发现我做了什么时
Strickland locked up the initial stash
他锁上了原本的库存
when he realised what I was doing,
但后来我们从方舟三号♥取得更多
but then we got more from Ark 3.
你有吃吗
Have you taken any?
没有,但那实在太诱人了
No, but, I mean it's been damn tempting.
我怕我不吃药就无法完成工作
I'm scared that I can't do my job without them.
好的,我们会这样做
Okay, here's what we're gonna do.
你要把钥匙给我
You're gonna give me the key.
从现在起,要经过我
From now on, you're gonna go through me
为你分配药物
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表