剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
这算是一种已知的缺陷
It's kind of a known flaw.
通常在电源故障或极端电涌时发生
Usually happens in power failures or extreme surges.
但你能破解吗
But can you break it?
我觉得我可以
I think I can.
那就快去吧,快点
Then do it. Come on.
好的…
Okay...
这看似简单
It's deceptively easy,
所以很多人都很难使用这款软件
which is why so many people have a hard time with this software.
大家都期望会有一般的安全协议
Everyone expects normal security protocols,
但巴斯托基本上十分懒惰
but Barstow is essentially lazy
他只想做他感兴趣的事
and only wants to work on the parts that interested him,
所以跳过了正常程序
so he bypassed norms.
难怪他的东西便宜得多
It's probably why his stuff is so much less expensive.
搞定
Done.
不,我们需要知道为何会流失氧气
No, now we need it to tell us why we're losing oxygen.
好,当然了
Yeah, of course.
抱歉,我分心了
Sorry, I got all caught up.
好了,快点
Okay, come on!
发现故障
Malfunction identified.
蓝恩,准备紧急舱外活动团队
Lane, prepare a team for an emergency EVA.
早就准备好了
I am way ahead of you.
我五秒钟后会出去
I'll be out in 5.
现在传送诊断结果给你
I'm sending the diagnostics findings to you now.
我们找到问题根源了
We've identified the source of the problem.
更正
Correction,
艾莉萨内文斯找到了
Alicia Nevins did.
我们找到了
We found it.
现在堵住缺口
Sealing the breach now.
机组人员注意,氧气危机结束
Attention, crew. The oxygen crisis is over.
一切恢复正常,已解除封锁
We're back online and lockdown has been released.
你们可以取下头盔
You may remove your helmets.
给我20毫升胺迨醇
Give me 20 cc's andestrine.
20毫升胺迨醇
20 cc's andestrine.
他没反应
He's not reacting.
给他15毫升帕拉催摩
Give him 15 cc palastrimol.
15毫升帕拉催摩
15 cc's palastrimol.
他快不行了,医生
We're losing him, Doc.
完全没反应
Nothing.
20毫升坎塔斯楚
20 cc of cantastro.
快点…
Come on...
20毫升坎塔斯楚
20 cc's cantastro.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你今天救了很多人,川特
You saved a lot of people today, Trent.
你是英雄
You're a hero.
做得好
Nice job.
真的
Truly.
爱略特巴斯托?
Elliot Barstow?
我攻读编码硕士时,为了多拿学分
I did a thesis on him for extra credit
写过关于他的论文
when I went for my coding master's.
后来我决定攻读大气科学硕士
That was before I decided to do a master's in atmospheric science.
等等,你有两个硕士学位?
Wait, you've got 2 bleeding master's degrees?
你几岁
How old are you?
下个月满19岁
Next month, I turn 19.
还有其实是四个学位
And 4 degrees actually.
好的
Right.
你在船上哪个部门工作
And you work where on the ship?
废弃物管理
Waste management.
是吗?好的,不再是了
Yeah, well, not anymore.
艾莉萨内文斯
Alicia Nevins,
你现在是维生系统主任了
you are now chief life support.
恭喜
Congratulations.
欢迎来到鉴桥
Welcome to the bridge.
你修复氧气了吗
You fixed the oxygen?
看吧
See?
你不需要我帮忙…
You didn't need my help...
你为何要这样做
Why'd you do it?
你在开玩笑,对吧
You're kidding me, right?
每个人都想登上这艘船
Everyone wanted to be on this ship,
成功率最高的第一艘方舟
the first ark sent to the planet with the highest probability of success.
拜托
I mean, come on.
怎样做到的
How?
我付钱给黑客
I paid a hacker
让贾斯珀认为被分配到二号♥方舟
to make Jasper think he was reassigned to Ark 2.
伪造身份证明
Forged ID files
这样我就能顶替他报到了
so I could show up in his place.
但你的DNA…
But your DNA is...
与主DNA目录相符
Is matched against the master DNA catalogues.
你以为黑客也无法入侵它们吗
You think they can't be hacked, too?
他们告诉我们
They told us
地球只有70年寿命
Earth had 70 years.
所以他们启动方舟计划
That's why they started the Ark program.
万一只有10年呢
What if it's only 10?
5年?
5?
几天后
In a couple days,
代表委员会将开会决定你的命运
the representative council will meet to decide your fate,
我会建议判处死刑
and I'm recommending the death penalty.
你知道我不是唯一一个
You know I'm not the only one.
许多人也是靠假身份登上这艘船的
Lots of people faked their way onto this ship.
顶替别人身份的不只我
It's not just me who ain't who they say they are.
六个人死了
6 people died.
我们差点因为你失去整艘船上的人
We almost lost the entire ship because of you.
等等,好吧,等等…
Wait. Okay, wait...
等等,你先想一下
Wait. Think about it,
再向理事会提出建议
before you make that recommendation to the council.
我知道很多其他人
Now, I know a lot of other people
在这艘船上干犯了罪行
who have committed crimes who are on this ship.
你觉得死刑能讨价还价吗
What stage of death is bargaining?
我去过很多地方
I've been to a lot of places
见到很多东西
and I've seen things.
像是佛州积逊威尔的一间酒吧
Like a bar in Jacksonville, Florida.
即是学员一起玩而且喝太多的地方
You know, the kind where
cadets hang out at and drink a bit too much.
在那里遇到很多人
Met a lot of people there,
包括
including
一个性感的学员
a sexy cadet
情绪极易失控
with hair-trigger anger issues.
我相信她叫迪妮丝?
I believe her name was Denise?
对…
Yeah...
我很确定是迪妮丝
I'm pretty sure it was Denise.
很遗憾发生了那种事
A shame what happened.
太惨了
Tragic.
但也许我搞错了
But maybe I'm mistaken.
我们得看看我的记性有多好了
We'll have to see how good my memory is.
你们都听过证词了
You heard the evidence.
在座有几位已听过他的自白
Several of you in this room have heard his confession.
运作协议要求的惩罚
Operational protocol calls for punishment
介乎监禁3个月和死刑
to be anywhere between a 3 month imprisonment and execution.
有人想提出建议吗
Would anyone like to give their recommendation?
在我们判决前应该听听被告的意见
We should hear from the accused before we pass judgment.
他应该有权代表自己发言
He should have the right to speak on his own behalf.
把他带来这个舱房♥
Have him brought to this chamber.
在本季节目…
This season on 'The Ark'...
我们该如何调查是什么击中我们
And how're we supposed to investigate what hit us?
里面嵌着某种水晶
Some kind of crystal thing wedged in there.
它们看起来像钻石
They look like diamonds.
可能是武器
Could've been a weapon.
我们是史上唯一
We're the only people in history to go this far in space.
在太空走到这么远的人类
我真希望你有听我说,睡在我旁边
I wish you would've taken the cryo pod next to mine like I asked.
我们知道她是谁吗
Do we even know who she is?
她没和我们其他人一起训练
She didn't train with the rest of us.
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表