剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
I was gonna say, that wasn't the best first date.
对
Yeah.
但我想被彗星毒害
But, I think getting poisoned by a comet
应该能让你自动有机会重来
gives you an automatic do-over.
如果你想要的话
If you want one, that is.
我愿意,你想什么时候
I would. When would you like to do it?
我是说再约一次
Over, I mean.
现在怎么样
How about right now?
我从没经历过那种事
I never experienced anything like that.
我看见妈妈,她一如既往地挑剔
I saw my mom, and she was as critical as ever.
她不认同我吗 完全不认同
-Does she not approve of me? -Oh, not at all.
你不必难过,她从没认同过任何人
Just so you don't feel bad, she never approved of anyone.
她从不让我去约会
She never really let me date.
你看见了谁
Who'd you see?
我…
I...
抱歉,我太没礼貌了
I'm sorry. That was rude.
我不是故意…
I didn't mean to...
不,没关系
No, It's fine.
我看见苏珊英格兰姆
I saw Susan Ingram.
她曾经是我的指挥官
She was my commanding officer.
中校?
Lieutenant Commander?
也许你们在登舰时见过
Maybe you met at boarding.
她在我们离开冷冻舱时死了
She died when we came out of cryo.
你跟她很熟吗
Did you know her well?
我不敢相信这是真的
I just can't believe this is really happening.
谢谢…你做的一切
Thank you...for everything.
我费尽唇舌游说我的上司
I had to do quite a sales pitch to my superiors
让他们批准你加入团队
to get them to add you to the team.
我很感激,这艘船太棒了
I appreciate it. This ship is amazing!
可不是吗
Isn't it?
对我而言…威廉楚斯特…
Well, as far as I'm concerned, William Trust is like...
就像上帝一样
like a god.
我的意思是…要实现整个计划…
I mean...to make this whole program happen...
我们需要更多像你这样的人
We need more people like you to make his plan come to fruition.
来实现他的计划
所以我才会力荐你
That's why I went to bat for you.
你确定不是因为我吻技高超吗
You sure it wasn't because I'm such a good kisser?
这也是原因之一
Well, there's that.
她是我的导师
She was my mentor.
如果没有她,我也不会在这艘船上
If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be on the ship.
很遗憾,我从来没见过她
I'm sorry I never got to meet her.
好消息是幻觉里的苏珊很喜欢你
The good news is, hallucination Susan liked you very much.
很好,那也许她不会介意我这样做
Good. Then maybe she wouldn't mind if I did this.
抱歉 为什么道歉
-I'm sorry. -For what?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我从来没吻过男生
I've never kissed a boy before.
我吻过我爸爸
Well, my dad.
当然是吻脸颊了
On the cheek, of course.
但他是我爸爸,不是男生
But he was my dad, not a boy.
我觉得若我先说出来
And I just thought if I talked about it first,
我可能会临阵退缩
I might chicken out.
所以我♥干♥脆…
So I just kinda, like, made...
天啊
Wow.
麦高维治呼叫舰桥
Markovic to Bridge.
核电推进系统出现辐射外泄
There's a radiation leak in the NEPS.
葛瑞格还好吗
How's Gregor?
死了 可恶
-Dead. -S**t.
是我的错,我离开了
It's my fault. I stepped away.
若你没离开,你们两个可能都死了
If you hadn't, you might both be dead.
我们能先解决问题再自怨自艾吗
Now, look, can we save the self-pity until after we fix this, please?
泄漏暂时受控
The leak's contained for now,
但我们要封锁此区,以防它撑不住
but we need to seal off the area in case it doesn't hold.
但我们要怎么做
But how the hell are we gonna do that?
已经派了我的人去处理
Already have my crew on it.
叫他们别大肆宣扬
Tell them to keep quiet.
我们不想引起恐慌
We don't want to create a panic.
若辐射扩散,整艘船会自动封锁
If radiation spreads, the whole ship will go into automatic lockdown.
对,我想到时候恐慌会是明智之举
Yeah, well, I think at that point, panic will be the smart move.
把它变成武器或防护罩?
Turn this into a weapon or shield?
那是我们的命令吗
Those were our orders?
艾莉萨?
Alicia?
什么
What?
对,残余物,不是手套本身
Yeah, the residue, not the actual glove.
我知道,只是…
I know. It's just...
要求很高吗
A lot to ask?
对
Yeah.
我很不想让加纳特中尉失望
I mean, I really want to disappoint Lieutenant Garnet,
但这就像在说「这是一杯水」
but it's like saying, 'Here's a glass of water.'
「去制♥造♥一场暴风雨吧」
'Go make a rainstorm.'
或者一把很好的雨伞
Or a really good umbrella.
对,我能理解防护罩,但…
Yeah, I mean, a shield I understand, but...
为什么要制♥造♥武器
why a weapon?
我猜加纳特中尉认为
I guess Lieutenant Garnet thinks that whatever hit us,
不管击中我们的是什么
如果不是流星或自然的东西
if it wasn't meteors or something natural,
若我们被那东西攻击
if we were attacked by that stuff,
那我们应该要有能力反击吧
then we should be able to shoot back?
我猜是吧
I guess.
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
当然可以
Yeah, anything.
你觉得川特少尉怎么样
What do you think of Ensign Trent?
我跟他不太熟
I mean, I barely know him.
他为人好像不错,什么事
He seems nice enough. Why?
没什么
No reason.
好,我们来看看能否找出
Okay, let's see if maybe we can maybe figure out
这种物质的用途吧 好的
-something with this substance. -Yes.
这个不明元素…仍然不明
The unknown element is, well, unknown.
位于结晶体、类似小丸子的…
It was found in a small crystalline, pellet-like...
容器里面,所以表示它是人造的吗
Container. So does that mean it was manufactured?
不一定
Not necessarily.
它可能是自然形成的
It could be naturally occurring that way,
就像椰子里的椰奶
like milk in a coconut.
除了这种椰奶几乎能腐蚀任何东西
Well, except this milk eats through almost anything it touches, so?
对
Yeah.
它可能获设计成武器,射击我们
it could be engineered like a weapon and shot at us.
所以…
So...
已排除所有能进那房♥间的人的嫌疑
everyone who had access to the room has been cleared.
所以我们又回到原点了吗
So we're back to square one?
所有人都有嫌疑?
Everybody's a suspect?
我们必须研究其他潜在证据
We need to look at the other potential evidence,
例如蓝恩发送的匿名信息
like the anonymous message Lane was sent.
我一直想分♥析♥它
I've been trying to analyse it,
但我不是因为懂科技才上方舟的
but I wasn't put on the Ark for my tech skills.
没关系,我们已经尽力了
That's all right. We're all doing what we can.
你查过信息来源了吗
Have you checked the message's point of origin?
有,但一直出现奇怪代码
Yeah, but I keep getting this strange code.
我看一下
Let me see.
(贾斯珀有东西♥藏♥在J22隔板后)
只是随机的数字
It's just random numbers.
也许不是随机的
Maybe they're not so random.
只要有人发送信息
Whenever anyone sends a message,
就会有协定标识符的戳章
it gets stamped with a protocol ID.
是用作辨识信息来源用的
It identifies where the message originated.
你指发讯的平板计算机或终端机吗
You mean the actual tablet or terminal it was sent from?
对
Right.
若你试图从信息中移除寄件人姓名
And if you try to remove a sender name from a message,
系统会自动替换成协议标识符
the system automatically replaces it with a protocol ID.
所以这能告诉我们信息从哪里寄出
So that tells us where the message was sent from?
这次是平板计算机
In this case, a tablet.
若我交叉对比信息时戳
If I cross-check that with the message's timestamp,
就能知道当时有谁登入平板计算机
I can see who was logged into that tablet at the time.
不可能
No way.
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表