剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
they had the decency to build a proper brig.
对,这艘方舟是你建的,不是吗
Yeah, you're the one who built this ark, right?
或许你早该想到
Maybe you should've thought of that.
你要带部队去方舟一号♥吗
You're taking troops onto Ark One?
你说加纳特的提议是真心的
You said Garnet's offer is sincere.
没错,所以你现在要出尔反尔吗
It is. So now you're gonna screw her?
我需要解药
I need the cure,
但我无意分享比邻星B
but I have no intention of sharing Proxima B.
以天才来说,你真是个白♥痴♥
You know, for a genius, you really are an idiot.
若加纳特天真到欢迎我上方舟一号♥
If Garnet is naive enough to welcome me onto Ark One,
不利用这个机会,我就太傻了
I'd be a fool not to use this opportunity.
你想活命还是摧毁方舟一号♥
Do you want to live or do you want to destroy Ark One?
因为你无法两者兼顾
Because you can't do both.
用枪指着她的头,她会照我说的做
She'll give me whatever I want with a gun or 2 to her head.
也许吧,或者她会假设
Maybe. Or she would've assumed
你会采取行动,而早有准备
you would pull something and prepared for it.
我了解她
Look, I know her.
唯一能确保得到你想要东西的方法
The only sure way to get what you want,
就是遵守协议
is to honour the deal.
如果会出差错,就是现在了
If this is gonna go south, it's gonna happen right now.
她一出来
The second she steps out,
我想你和安全小组搜遍接驳艇
I want you and a security detail to sweep the shuttle.
真希望我们不只有赶牛棒和铁锤
Really wish we had more than cattle prods and a hammer.
举高手 等等…
-Put your hands up! -Whoa...
是我,各位
It's just me, guys.
欢迎来到方舟一号♥,麦朵女士
Welcome to Ark One, Ms Maddox.
请举高手
Please raise your hands.
真的有这个必要吗
Is that really necessary?
我相信你能理解
I'm sure you understand.
缓和关系之路有时很崎岖
The road to detente can sometimes be rocky.
缓和关系?
Detente?
你想怎样命名
What else would you call it?
先把解药给我再说
Give me my cure first, and then we'll see.
那我相信你不会介意
Then I'm sure you won't mind
我们搜查你的接驳艇
if we search your shuttle.
你应该要离开的
You should've left.
对,或许我应该离开
Yeah, I probably should have.
但我很庆幸你没走
But I'm glad you didn't.
我得把话说清楚
Just to be clear,
我还在生你的气,史宾斯
I am still mad at you, Spence.
这里的文化很不一样
It's a very different culture over here.
有人偷渡
We have a stowaway.
你竟敢带这个女人上我们的船
How dare you bring this woman onto our ship?
她谋杀我们的船员
She murdered members of our crew.
我不知道你以为你在计划什么
I don't know what you thought you were planning,
但交易取消
but the deal is off.
你在想什么
What were you thinking?
对不起,但…
I'm sorry, but...
快点说
Spit it out!
什么事这么重要
What's so important that
让你不惜冒着毁掉交易的风险前来
you'd risk blowing this exchange?
你,你快死了
You. You're dying.
如果解药没效,我…
If the cure doesn't work, I just...
我想跟你在一起
I want to be with you.
你可能会毁了一切
Well, you may have just ruined everything.
我很抱歉,中尉
I'm sorry about this, Lieutenant.
请原谅我女儿愚蠢的多愁善感
Please forgive my daughter her foolish sentimentality.
女儿?
Daughter?
别把同情和天真混为一谈
Don't mistake compassion for naivete.
这是我能容忍♥的最后一个惊喜
This is the last surprise I will tolerate.
至于你,若你想跟你妈妈在一起
And you, if you want to be with your mother,
要遵守条件
there are conditions.
我必须被咬吗
I have to get bitten?
我知道这不太寻常
I know it's unorthodox,
但有鉴于你的克兰普金斯症已恶化
but given the progress of your Klampkins,
我们没时间合成毒液的防腐剂了
we don't have time to synthesise a preservative for the venom.
听起来像是陷阱
It sounds like a trap.
我也认同
I'm inclined to agree.
听着,我可以证明
Look, I am proof
卡比尔医生的解药有效
that Dr Kabir's cure works.
如果你确实有病的话
If you were ever sick in the first place.
好吧,不是…
Oh, yeah, no...
我让一群蜘蛛乱咬我的手
I just let a load of spiders bite the hell out of my hand,
用来骗你们也要这么做
so I could fool you into doing the same
其实只是为了好玩,真的
just for a laugh, really.
如果我想杀你
If I wanted to kill you,
我早就把你丢出气闸舱了
I would have thrown you out of the airlock.
这个逻辑就说得通了
Now that logic makes sense.
听着,只会有几秒的剧痛
Look, it's just a few seconds of excruciating pain,
然后就…
and then it's gonna be...
你…直接放进去了
wow. You just... you went straight in.
直接把手放进去了
Straight in with the hand.
她甚至不必惹它们生气
She didn't even have to make them angry.
没什么好惊讶的,对吧
Well, there's no surprises there, is there?
天啊,我不敢看
Oh, God, I can't look.
精神上的支持呢
What happened to moral support?
我说真的,我快吐了
I'm serious, I'm gonna be sick.
我可以去厕所吗
Can I go to the bathroom, please?
明显是遗传自她的爸爸
She clearly takes after her father.
谢谢,我不敢看…
Thank you. I couldn't watch, it was...
浴室就在转角
Bathroom's just around the corner.
我撑不下去了
I won't make it.
如你所见,新形成的化合物
As you can see, the newly-formed compound
成功攻击克兰普金斯症分子
has successfully attacked the Klampkins molecules,
使其缓解
and put them into remission.
是真的吗 对
-Is this real? -Yeah.
我痊愈了?我不会死了吗
I'm cured? I'm not gonna die?
不会死于克兰普金斯症
Not of Klampkins.
现在轮到我相信你了
Now, it's my turn to trust you.
我指望你遵守我们的约定
I'm counting on you to keep our deal.
一旦我的医生证实这有效
Once my doctors confirm that this worked,
我会遵守我这边的约定
I'll keep my side of the deal.
我们会共享这个行星
We'll share the planet.
凯莉攻击葛瑞夫后逃跑了
Kelly attacked Griff and ran.
你女儿有什么计划
What is your daughter planning?
那个农场男孩在哪里
Where's the farm boy?
我知道我只离开了一天
I know I was only gone a day,
但我真的很挂念你们
but I really missed you guys.
你不会喜欢方舟15号♥的
You would not have liked Ark 15.
我以为我们之间有真情
I thought there was something real growing between us.
你利用了我
You used me.
我为你做了那么多
After everything I did for you,
你却抛弃一切,跟这些人在一起吗
you threw it all away to be here with these people?
跟一堆蠢植物在一起吗
To be with some stupid plants?
他的植物才不蠢
His plants are not stupid!
安格斯…
Angus...
天啊,安格斯,你还好吗
Oh, my God. Angus, are you okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
我不算太用力打她,对吧
I didn't hit her that hard, did I?
你做了什么
What did you do?
什么
What?
我女儿怎么了
What happened to my daughter?
那是个意外,凯莉她…
It was an accident. Kelly, she just...
是我的错,凯莉冲着我而来
It's my fault. Kelly came for me.
我只是自卫
I protected myself.
是你做的吗
You did this?
对
Yes.
要不是你救了我一命
If you hadn't saved my life,
结果会大不相同
this would have a very different outcome.
我不肚饿
I'm not hungry.
把粥放在角落就好
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表