剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
they're combining with the venom to create the cure?
让我看看
Let me look.
我脸上有芥末吗
Do I have mustard on my face?
这是你痊愈的机会
It's your chance to be cured.
好吧,我可不敢指望
Yeah, I wouldn't count on it.
安格斯在方舟一号♥打造了一座农场
Angus built an entire farm from scratch on Ark One.
他从无到有种出蔬菜
He made vegetables from nothing.
不是吗?安格斯
Isn't that right, Angus?
不是从无到有
Well, not from nothing.
我有种子和化学改造…
I had seeds and chemically-modified...
我们有植物学家和农业专家
We have botanists and agricultural experts here,
我信任的人
ones I trust.
当然,但安格斯的专业知识
Sure, but Angus' expertise
在比邻星B可能大有帮助
could be useful on Prox B.
他是专家
He's an expert at adapting
专精适应出乎意料的新环境
to new, unexpected environments.
他是外人
He's an outsider.
他是我的朋友
He's my friend.
就这样了吗
Is that all?
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
凯莉有否告诉过你
Has Kelly ever told you about
她过去其他朋友的遭遇
what happened to her other friends in the past?
他们全部撑不了多久
None of them last too long.
我想我找到了
I think I found it.
硫酸铝钾和甲醛
Potassium aluminium sulphate and formaldehyde.
每瓶都有这两个不变的元素
Those are the 2 constants on every vial.
只有毒液改变
Only the venom changes.
分别是0.5和0.25毫克
Looks like 0.5 milligrams and 0.25 milligrams respectively.
一定是这个,我们就这样做解药吧
That's gotta be it. That's how we make the cure.
交给卡比尔吧
Get on it with Kabir.
那里是怎么回事
What's going on over there?
入侵者警报
Intruder alert.
你猜得到入侵者是谁吗
Can you guess who the intruder might be?
你做了什么
What did you do?
什么也没做,我不可能做到什么
Nothing. I couldn't have.
这顿晚餐是为了分散我的注意力
Was this whole dinner a distraction to keep me occupied,
让你的人去进行救援任务吗
while some of your people attempt some kind of rescue mission?
他说的是事实
He's telling the truth.
自从他来到这里,我就没离开过他
I haven't left his side since he got here.
而且他不会背叛我的
And besides, he wouldn't betray me.
她说得对
She's right.
我不会帮助方舟一号♥上的任何人
I wouldn't help anyone from Ark One.
我现在跟方舟15号♥同一阵线
I'm with Ark 15 now.
为什么
Why?
因为凯莉在方舟15号♥
Because Kelly's on Ark 15.
我们拭目以待
We'll see about that.
妈妈,你要走了吗
Mother, you're leaving?
但你几乎没吃东西
But you barely touched your food.
我们的船舰受威胁,我有工作在身
Our ship is being threatened. I have a job to do.
不能派你的守卫去做吗
Can't your guards do it?
你答应过一起吃晚餐的
You promised we'd have dinner.
你听起来像个小孩,成熟点
You sound like a child. Grow up.
如果我发现你的新男友
And if I find out this new boy of yours
参与这次入侵
has any role in this intrusion,
我会把他推出密封舱
I'll have him sent out the airlock.
妈妈?
Mother?
她心脏病发,叫医生
She's having a heart attack. Call a doctor.
凯莉,立刻呼叫医疗舱
Kelly, call Med Bay now!
入侵者,我们捉到他们了吗
The intruder. Did we catch them?
我得去帮忙
I have to go help.
你的团队正在全舰搜索
Your team is conducting a ship-wide search.
你需要休息
You need to rest.
你也有份,我知道
You were a part of this. I know it.
告诉我你知道什么
Tell me what you know.
审讯不是休息,伊夫林
Interrogation is not rest, Evelyn.
而且这个年轻人救了你一命
Besides, this young man saved your life.
她为什么会心脏病发
Why did she have a heart attack?
充血性心脏衰竭
Well, congestive heart failure
是克兰普金斯症晚期的常见症状
is a common symptom at late stage Klampkins,
既然我们… 克兰普金斯症?
-and since we're... -Klampkins?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
为什么不告诉我你有克兰普金斯症
Why didn't you tell me you had Klampkins?
难怪你这么痛恨楚斯特
No wonder you hate Trust so much.
抱歉,我以为她知道
I'm sorry, I thought she knew.
似乎没必要告诉你我的状况
It didn't seem necessary to inform you about my condition.
似乎没必要?
It didn't seem necessary?
我是你的女儿
I'm your daughter!
你怎么能不告诉我
How could you not tell me that?
有多严重
How bad is it?
我们在这艘船上期间
Throughout our time on this ship,
你妈妈的症状
your mom's symptoms have increased
以指数速率增加
at a nearly exponential rate.
太空旅行似乎会使疾病恶化
Space travel seems to exacerbate the disease.
也许是人造氧气
Maybe it's the artificially generated oxygen,
或是低度宇宙辐射
or the low-level cosmic radiation.
我们不确定原因
We're not exactly sure why.
你是说她已经发作一阵子了吗
So you're saying she's been having these attacks for a while?
这是她上周以来第三次心脏病发作
This was her third heart attack in the last week.
妈妈
Mother!
我们正在尽力寻找解药
We're doing everything we can toward a cure,
试验方舟一号♥的蜘蛛DNA
using the spider DNA we received from Ark One.
若能尽快让它起作用
If we can get that working soon,
很有机会完全康复
there's a good chance for full recovery.
你很幸运,那男孩懂得心肺复苏
You're lucky the boy knew how to do CPR,
不然你现在可能已经死了
or you'd likely be dead now.
你大可以放任我死
You could have just let me die.
如我所说,我现在效忠于你
Like I said, I'm loyal to you now.
放我进禁闭室
Let me into the brig,
不然我会找个有创意的地方用这个
or I'll find a really creative place to use this.
安格斯?
Angus?
我就说她会来了
I told you she'd come.
安格斯呢
Where's Angus?
我们到这里时,他们拆散了我们
They split us up when we got here.
凯莉带走了安格斯
Kelly took Angus.
谢谢你回来救我们,加纳特
Thanks for coming back for us, Garnet.
我不是回来救你们的
I didn't come for you.
安格斯是唯一值得被带回家的人
Angus is the only one that deserves to be brought home.
他没背叛我们整个团队
He didn't betray our entire crew.
所以你要把我们丢在这里吗
So you're just gonna leave us here?
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
别激动
Easy.
海伦娜成本存活吗
Did Helena make it?
没有,她在凯特怀里失血过多而死
No. She bled out in Cat's arms.
你有尝试救她吗
Did you even try to save her?
有人救她吗
Did anyone?
要怪就怪你自己
If you wanna blame someone, blame yourself.
是你引发政♥变♥的
You inspired a coup.
如果你听我的话
If you'd listened to me,
我们现在还在去罗斯128的路上
we'd still be on our way to Ross 128,
海伦娜也可以继续生存
Helena would still be alive.
你说得对,关于一切
You were right. About everything.
抱歉 现在道歉有点迟,不是吗
-I'm sorry. -A bit late for that, isn't it?
我想弥补,莎朗
I wanna fix this, Sharon.
我不确定你能否做到
I'm not sure you can.
你用他们的武器查出什么了吗
You manage to figure out anything with their weapon yet?
还在查
Still working on it.
如果他们捉到加纳特
If they caught Garnet,
用在我们身上的概率就会大增
the chances they use it on us go way up.
你定非要说出口,对吧
You just had to say it, didn't you?
再试一次
Try her again.
我们已经尝试了30分钟
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表