剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
Please tell me this is exactly what I think it is.
视乎你在想什么了
Depends on what you think it is.
你要在这艘船上建造生物庇护农场
You're building a bio-shelter farm on the ship.
太棒了
That's amazing.
你太棒了
You're amazing.
安祖少校会以你为荣的
Major Andrews would be so proud of you.
我们仍然在尝试
Well, we're just trying this out.
我们至少需要一周
It's gonna be a week or more
才能知道这是否可行
before we have any idea if this has a chance of working.
很多事情都可能出错
A lot could go wrong.
我能帮什么忙
What can I do to help?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
我们只是…
We just have...
你不是说你隶属废物管理的吗
Didn't you tell me you work in waste management?
对,什么事
Yes. Why?
我需要大量肥料
I'm gonna need a ton of fertiliser.
是的
Yeah.
你好,兄弟
Hey, sport.
你好
Hi.
你好,死蠢 别闹了
-Hey, doody head. -Stop it.
我们知道你还在睡觉
We know you're still sleeping,
大约已有一年
for, like, a year.
大概在你登陆前
And you probably won't see this
都不会看到这段视频
until just before you land.
但我们想让你知道
But we want you to know that
我们无时无刻也在想你
we think about you all the time.
我们以你为荣,贝勒
We're so proud of you, Baylor.
我们爱你
We love you,
我们知道
and we know that
大家终将在你建立的殖民地重聚
we'll all be reunited in the colony that you built.
讯号♥中断
是你的家人吗
Your family?
我只是在检查宇宙飞船的最后通讯
I was just checking the last burst of communications to the ship.
其中一个碰巧来自我…
One of them just happened to be from my...
没关系,川特,真的
It's fine, Trent, honestly.
那段留言差不多是四年前的事了
That message was nearly 4 years ago.
我们完全没收到任何通讯
We haven't received any communications at all.
我知道
I know.
我已查看日志
I reviewed the logs.
这怎么可能
How was that even possible?
总部完全没消息
Nothing from command?
你认为家乡一切安好吗
You think everything's okay back home?
我们无从得知
We have no way of knowing.
即使只是其中一颗中继卫星故障
If even just one of those relay satellites broke down,
我们也会失去通讯
we'd lose communications.
我的家人极度希望我获选参与计划
My family wanted me accepted onto this program more than anything.
我没被选上
I failed recruitment.
是的,两次
Yeah, twice.
但苏珊…
But Susan...
我是说英格兰姆指挥官
I mean, Commander Ingram,
没错,她还是选了我
yeah, she picked me anyway.
她一定是看出了你的特质
Well, she must've seen something very special in you.
能问你一个私人问题吗
Can I ask you a personal question?
说吧
Shoot.
你有后悔过吗
Do you ever regret it?
自愿参与这一切
You know, volunteering for all this?
如果失去家人
You know, if you lose your family,
失去朋友、你爱的人…
lose your friends, people you love...
我们让殖民地开始运作
We get our colony up and working,
你就会再见到他们了
you'll see them all again.
目前方舟计划已派遣船只
By now, the Ark program has ships searching
在已知的宇宙中寻找新家…
the known universe for a new home...
但不是所有人都能生存,川特
But not everyone is going to make it, Trent.
适者生存
It's survival of the fittest.
任务绝非易事
No one is going to just hand this to us.
我们必须自己争取
We have to take it.
你明白吗
You get me?
那是什么事
What was that?
发生了什么事
What just happened?
我们开始重新配电
We've stared the rerouting.
重新配电?
Rerouting?
什么重新配电
What rerouting?
电力要供应至储存舱
Power to the storage bay.
他们需要大量电力
They need a lot of it.
是谁下的命令
Under whose orders?
加纳特中尉,长官
Lieutenant Garnet, sir.
可以开始了吗
Are we good to go?
断路器超出容量达四倍
We've quadrupled capacity for the breakers.
储存舱本来不该有这么大的电力
The storage bay wasn't meant for this kind of juice.
我无法作任何保证
I can't promise anything.
好的
Okay.
开灯
Light it up!
很美
Oh, it's beautiful!
这里到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on in here?
四健会青年想到如何建造农场
Our young 4-H wunderkind came up with a way to build a farm.
这条四季豆想到主意
So string bean has an idea
你就这样从船上窃取电力
and you just go steal power from the ship?
这是唯一取得强光的方法
Well, it's the only way to get the light intensity
加速植物生长
for accelerated growth.
他还会说话
He speaks.
完美
Perfect.
有问题吗
Is there a problem here?
有
Yes.
你没咨♥询♥任何人就单方面采取行动
You taking unilateral action without consulting anyone.
我们面临食物短缺
We have a food shortage.
现时在尝试解决问题
This is an attempt to address it.
正常人为何会反对
Why would anyone in their right mind object to that?
你肯定这一定会成功吗
Are you 100 percent sure this will work?
你呢
What about you?
这绝对能为所有人提供食物吗
No doubts this will provide edible food for the entire crew?
我们只是想种植农产品
We're just trying to grow produce.
而那需要水,不是吗
And that takes water, doesn't it?
我们种的是极度节水的作物
We're planting crops that are extremely stingy with water.
苋菜籽、粟米…
Amaranth grain, corn...
对,但它们还是需要水,不是吗
Yes, but they still need some water, don't they?
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
这不是你的水,莎朗
It's not your water, Sharon.
它属于这艘船上的所有人
It belongs to everyone on this ship.
这也许是个好主意
Now maybe this is a great idea,
也可能不是
maybe it isn't,
但若要使用影响所有人的珍贵资源
but if you're going to use valuable resources that affect us all,
我们应该有发言权
then we should have a say in it.
没有人批准你负责
Nobody put you in charge.
我们只是在容忍♥你而已
We're just tolerating it.
你说得对
You're right.
我道歉
I apologise.
我应该要召集每个人
I should've brought everyone together
让所有人都有份参与
and allowed people to weigh in.
你觉得呢 而你
-You think? -And you,
应该把我拉到一边私底下说
should've pulled me aside and spoken with me.
反之,你偏要如此夸张
Instead, you need to grandstand
在所有人面前公然挑战我
and challenge me in front of everyone.
别说得全是我的错
Don't make this about me.
一切也是你的所作所为
You've done that all by yourself.
先暂停灌溉
Hold off on irrigation.
我是桑吉薇妮卡比尔医生
I'm Dr Sanjivni Kabir.
我代表船上的医务人员
I'm representing the medical staff onboard.
菲力斯史廸克兰特
Felix Strickland,
安全执法部门的代理主管
acting head of security enforcement.
伊娃麦高维治
Eva Markovic,
维护、工程和施工代理主管
acting head of maintenance, engineering, and construction.
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表