剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
没关系,这是代码
It's okay. It's code.
所以你现在要找的是
So now, you're looking for a line that says something like,
「图表」或「蓝图」…
'schematics' or 'blueprints' or...
「架构」?就是它,点进去
-Framework? -That's it! Click it.
这里有上百个
Whoa, there's hundreds of files
设计排版档案,各位
of design layouts here, guys.
我不知道我是否有充足时间
I don't know if I'm gonna have enough time
看完这些
to go through all of this.
把你的手表对着终端机
Hold your watch up to the terminal.
屏幕上会跳出一个讯号♥
A signal should pop up on screen
问你是否想联机
and ask if you want to connect.
(是否要连接系统,接受)
好的
Done.
好,我们进去了
Okay. And we're in.
做得好
Well done.
完美,我会从这里深入武器系统
Perfect. I'll dig into the weapon system from here,
想办法阻止它
try to find a way to stop it.
看来它让我们取得了船舰蓝图
And it looks like it gave us access to ship blueprints.
他们有真正的禁闭室
They have a real brig.
我猜安格斯和其他人都被关在那里
My guess is that's where they're holding Angus and the others.
当然了,它的位置很不方便
And of course it's inconveniently located
位于船舰最活跃的区域
in the most active sector of the ship.
我马上过去,加纳特通话完毕
I'm on my way. Garnet out.
如果外面有人,你能放我出去吗
If there's anyone out there, could you please let me out?
你好?有人吗
Hello? Anyone there?
拜托…
Someone...
挂念我吗
Miss me?
说实话,不太想
To be honest, not really.
我知道你在生我的气
I know you're mad at me.
你绑♥架♥了我
You kidnapped me.
我救了你
I saved you.
方舟一号♥撑不下去了
Ark One isn't going to survive,
所以我把你带上方舟15号♥
so I brought you to Ark 15.
你可以和我们共创未来
You can have a future with us.
你能完成在方舟一号♥上做不到的事
You can accomplish things you never would've on Ark One.
我从没要求你这么做
I didn't ask for any of that!
人生中有些最棒的礼物
Well, some of the best gifts in life
都是我们没有要求过的
are ones we don't ask for.
你没有话想对我说吗
Don't you have anything you wanna say to me?
没有
No.
你不想为你说我妈妈坏话道歉吗
Don't you want to apologise for what you said about Mother?
想
Yes.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不该说那些话的
I shouldn't have said those things.
我根本不认识她
I mean, I don't even know her.
例如,她的口音为什么跟你不同
For example, why does she have a different accent than you?
我在北美洲由爸爸养大
I was raised by my father in North America,
直到我11岁时他过世了
until he died when I was 11.
然后我就得跟我妈妈住了
Then I had to live with Mother.
你其实跟她很像
You're actually kind of just like her.
我有点怀疑
I somehow doubt that.
是真的
It's true.
你是个聪明的科学家
You're a brilliant scientist,
想出创新方法
coming up with innovative ways
让人类的生活变得更好
to make people's lives better.
她也一样
She's the same.
全球太空局瓦解后
When the GSA fell,
妈妈继续推动计划,打造更多方舟
Mother kept the program going and building more arks.
要不是她,现在只有五艘方舟
There would've only been 5 arks if it wasn't for her.
想想在我们离开地球之前
Think about how many lives she saved
她救了多少人的命
before we had to leave Earth ourselves.
她听起来很重要,而且很忙
She sounds important. And busy.
她一定很难抽出时间陪你
It must've been hard for her to make time for you
要做那样的工作
with a job like that.
她在拯救人类
She was saving humanity.
我怎么能怪她呢
How can I blame her for that?
不,我只是说那听起来很吓人
Oh, no, I just meant it sounds intimidating.
很难达到那样的期待
Hard to live up to those kinds of expectations.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
我们邀请妈妈跟我们共进晚餐
Let's ask Mother to have dinner with us.
晚餐?
Dinner?
她必须更了解你
She has to get to know you.
万一她不喜欢我呢
And what happens if she doesn't like me?
船到桥头自然直
Let's cross that bridge when we get there.
对,船到桥头自然直
Yeah. Let's cross that bridge when we get there.
这房♥间禁止…
Hey! This room is restrict...
搞甚…
What the...
威廉,你恢复理智了吗
William, have you come to your senses?
我在给你机会
I'm offering you a chance to complete your mission
完成拯救全人类的任务
to save the human race.
你只需要同意帮我
All you need to do is agree
旋转比邻星B
to help me rotate Proxima B.
我们就能在新世界展开未来了
Then we can begin our future on a new world.
你骗不了我的,伊夫林
You don't fool me, Evelyn.
你的未来没有我
No future of yours includes me.
为了在那星球上生存
To survive on that planet,
我们需要你跟我们分享你的知识
we need you to share your knowledge with us.
要说谁人自私,那只能是你
If anyone's being selfish, it's you.
算了,我们各持己见
Agree to disagree.
所以你的答案还是不吗
So your answer is still no?
看吧?她真是天才
You see? She is a genius.
真令人失望
That's disappointing.
也许武克会更有说服力
Maybe Vuk will be more persuasive.
你疯了吗
Whoa! Are you crazy?
我在乎我们的生存
I care about our survival,
即使威廉不在乎
even if William here doesn't.
我会再来看你是否改变心意了
I'll come back to see if you've changed your mind,
或者你需要更多说服力
or if you need more convincing.
让我看看
Let me see.
我不认为我是那种…
Oh, I don't think I'm the kind of man that could...
搞甚…
What the...
也许我应该满足她的要求
Maybe I should just give her what she wants.
你说满足她的要求后就会杀了你
You said she'd kill you, if you gave her what she wants.
快速且无痛地死去
A quick and painless death
听起来比数小时的折磨好多了
sounds better than hours of torture.
方舟一号♥会回来找我们的
Ark One will come back for us.
他们不会丢下我们的
They won't leave us behind.
你真的相信吗
And you really believe that?
是的
I do.
这里一定有上千只蜘蛛
There's gotta be thousands of spiders in here,
各种各样,成长阶段各异
all different kinds, at various stages of growth.
他们没有地中海隐遁蛛
Since they didn't have the Mediterranean recluse spiders,
方舟15号♥一定试遍其他种类的蜘蛛
Ark 15 must've been trying every other type they had
看是否对克兰普金斯症的解药有效
to see if any worked for the Klampkins cure.
我猜他们没找到替代品
My guess is they didn't find a substitute,
不然我们现在可能都死了
or we'd probably all be dead right now.
他们何时会发现
When will they realise
我们给的是不对的蜘蛛DNA
we gave them the wrong spider DNA?
我给了他们棕色隐蜘蛛
Well, I gave them a brown recluse spider.
跟地中海的几乎一模一样
It's nearly identical to the Mediterranean.
他们得把它养到完全成熟
They'll have to raise it to full maturity
再测试毒液才会发现我们做了什么
and test the venom before they realise what we did.
蜘蛛要多久才会成熟
So how long until the spiders are mature?
若待在和我们一样的加速饲育箱…
Well, if they're in an acceleration terrarium like ours...
看起来是的
Looks that way.
最多几小时吧
A couple hours at most.
所以这段时间内,你得找到安格斯
So in that time, you gotta track down Angus,
想办法离开那艘船
and figure out a way off that ship.
就这样吗
Oh, is that all?
等一下,你有看到他们结合了
Oh, wait a second. Can you see what other elements
哪些元素和毒液来制♥造♥解药吗
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表