剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
前情提要…
Previously, on 'The Ark'...
我需要答案
I need answers.
这些在比邻星B上会管用吗
Will any of this work on Prox B?
它的土壤不同
It'll have different soil,
代表植被也不同
which means different vegetation.
那你就是这艘船上最重要的人了
Then you're the most important man on this ship.
攻击舰的船身上写着方舟15号♥
The hull of that attacking ship said Ark 15?
就是它攻击我们的
That's who attacked us?
我知道方舟15号♥在哪里
I know where Ark 15 is.
它直接通往比邻星B
It goes straight to Proxima B.
我们会遇上想杀死我们的船
We're running straight towards the ship that tried to kill us.
无论发生什么事
Can I count on you to stand by my side
我能指望你都会站在我这边吗
no matter what happens?
当然可以
Of course you can.
在他们那样对我之后
After what they did to me,
我会说我只对你保持忠诚
my only remaining loyalty lies with you.
多喝点水
Have more water.
谢谢
Thank you.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我不得不接下方舟一号♥的指挥权
It is my reluctant obligation to take command of Ark one,
我的第一道命令
and my first order is that we resume our mission to Proxima B.
是继续前往比邻星B
and my first order is that we resume our mission to Proxima B.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我不想听你说话
I don't want to hear anything that you have to say.
有一艘船舰正在接近中
There's a ship approaching.
是方舟15号♥
That's Ark 15.
方舟15号♥,我找到他了
Ark 15, I have him.
方舟15号♥
(Ark 15)
请跟我来,楚斯特先生
You're coming with me, Mr Trust.
他不会跟你去任何地方的
He's not going anywhere with you.
听着,小姑娘
Listen, young lady.
你不必这么做的
You don't have to do this.
我们好好谈谈,好吗
Let's just talk it out, hmm?
不如把枪给我吧,小甜心
Why don't you hand me the gun, sweetheart?
不
No.
你不想伤害任何人的
You don't want to hurt anyone.
你说得对,我不想,但我会
You're right, I don't. But I will.
还有谁想反抗
Anyone else?
方舟一号♥
他们为何不对我们开炮
Why aren't they shooting at us?
好问题
That is a very good question
毕竟是他们开火
considering they're the ones who shot
破坏了我们的低温休眠舱
and trashed our cryo pod bays.
杀死了方舟三号♥上的所有人
And killed everyone on Ark 3.
我是方舟一号♥的莎朗加纳特中尉
This is Lieutenant Sharon Garnet of Ark one.
方舟15号♥,你的意图是什么
Ark 15, what are your intentions?
方舟15号♥,请回答
Ark 15, please respond.
他们到底想做什么
What the hell are they up to?
他们要发射接驳艇
They're launching a shuttle.
为什么
Why would they do that?
可能会有登舰攻击小队
It might be a boarding party.
注意,方舟15号♥接驳艇
Attention, Ark 15 shuttle,
你们的意图是什么
what are your intentions?
方舟15号♥接驳艇
Ark 15 shuttle,
请告知意图,否则就调头
inform us of your intentions or turn back.
否则能怎样
Or what?
我们根本没有武器可自卫
We don't have any weapons to defend ourselves.
伊娃,还要多久才能跳跃到超光速
Eva, how long until we can jump to faster than light?
充电时间82分钟
82 minutes to charge.
我们能封锁接驳艇舱门
Can we lock down the shuttle hatch so they can't get in?
让他们进不来吗
我能把它焊住
I can torch-weld it.
找别人去做
Get someone else to do it.
听着,我们都知道她跟他们是一伙
Look, for all we know, she's on their side.
真的吗
Really?
去吧,伊娃
Go do it, Eva.
我会盯着她
I'll keep an eye on her.
我会组织某种防御措施
I'll organize some sort of defense.
我跟你去
I'll come along.
不,你留在这里
No, you stay here.
为什么 因为我不再信任你了
-Why? -Because I no longer trust you.
什么?为什么
What? Why?
为什么?你还问?你参与了政♥变♥
Why? Seriously? You participated in a coup.
我做了错误的决定
I made a wrong decision.
我现在没时间听这些
I do not have time for this right now.
你留在这里
You stay here!
你需要多个人帮…
You need all the help...
对不起
I'm sorry.
老实说,葛瑞夫
Frankly, I don't want much to do with you either, Griff.
我也不想跟你打交道
你之所以没被关起来
The only reason you're not locked up is
是因为你在关键时刻放了我们
because you let us out when it mattered.
我明白
I understand.
全体人员注意
Attention all personnel,
我是加纳特中尉
this is Lieutenant Garnet.
我们相信方舟15号♥的人
We believe Ark one is about to be boarded
即将登上方舟一号♥
by personnel from Ark 15.
我们无法确定他们是否有敌意
We can't be sure they're hostile,
但由于对方没响应我们的呼叫
but due to the lack of response to our hails,
我们假设他们是有敌意的
we are assuming they are,
这表示他们可能有武器
which means they are probably armed.
因此我要下令全舰封锁
For this reason, I am ordering a shipwide lockdown.
所有机组员,除非你是安全人员
All crew, unless you are part of the security detail,
否则请关闭隔舱板、路障
are to seal your bulkheads, barricade,
并准备自卫,直到另行下令
and prepare to defend yourselves until otherwise ordered.
警卫在哪里
Oh, where's the guard?
充电储物间
警卫,你在里面吗
Guard, are you in there?
太好了,安格斯
Oh, good. Angus.
你省了我去找你的麻烦
You saved me from having to come find you.
进来吧,加入派对吧
Come on in. Join the party.
谢谢,但我现在没心情参加派对
Thank you, but I'm not in a party mood right now.
好吧,我进去…
Uh, okay. I'm coming in. I'm coming in.
蓝恩中尉,要我帮你弄好吗
Lieutenant Lane, you want me to set that for you?
什么
What?
别轻举妄动,否则我会扣下扳机
Don't try anything or I'll have to pull the trigger.
只会痛一下子
This will only hurt for a second.
好多了,不必客气
So much better. You're welcome.
凯莉,你在做什么
Kelly, what are you doing?
我在帮蓝恩中尉治鼻子
I was setting Lieutenant Lane's nose.
但你杀了那个警卫吗
But did you kill that guard?
你对楚斯特夫人开枪了吗
Did you shoot Mrs Trust?
冷静点
Calm down.
要我怎么冷静
How can I calm down?
那里有个死人,还有一个快死了
There's a dead person there and another one dying!
凯莉,我能提个建议吗
Kelly, can I make a suggestion?
何不让凯特和安格斯
Why don't you let Cat and Angus
送楚斯特太太去医务舱
just take Mrs Trust to the med bay?
楚斯特先生和我留在这里
Mr Trust and I will stay here.
反正他才是你要的人
He's who you want anyway.
我不能那么做
I can't do that.
为什么
Why not?
首先,我要安格斯跟我在一起
Well, for one, I want Angus with me.
为什么
Why?
因为你很重要,我需要你
Because you're important. I need you.
什么 那我呢
-What? -Well, what about me?
让我带她去接受治疗吧
Let me take her to get the medical help she needs.
为什么?好让你通知其他人吗
Why, so you can alert everyone else?
我不会告诉任何人的,我不会的
I won't tell anyone. I won't.
对,最好是
Yeah, right.
她体内有一颗子弹
She has a bullet in her.
大家一定会发现
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表