剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你看起来有点累
You look a little tired.
我没事,等我一下
I'm fine. Just one minute.
再试一次吧
Let's try that again.
抽血不该这样困难
You shouldn't be having this much trouble taking blood.
这是医学院的基本常识,桑吉
This is med school 101, Sanji.
如果现在不方便,我可以改天再来
I can come another time if now's not good.
不…现在很方便
No...now is fine.
抽血讲求10%的技术
Taking blood is 10 percent skill,
90%的意志力
90 percent mental.
你想太多了
You're too in your head.
好,你可以放松了
Okay, you can relax.
我马上回来
And I'll be right back.
尝试三次才抽到血?
3 tries to take blood?
我知道你是更好的医生
I know you're a better doctor than that.
你以为我不知道我搞砸了吗
You think I don't know I'm screwing up?
你应该要在这里的
You were supposed to be here.
你应该要掌管一切的
You were supposed to be in charge.
你应该要指导我、让我做好准备的
You were supposed to mentor me, prepare me.
但你和团队的其他人都死了
But you died, along with everyone else on our team,
只剩下我一个医生
so I'm the only doctor left,
我已经尽力了
and I'm doing the best I can.
你偏要坚持
You had to insist
待在军官和精英冷冻舱里
on being in the officer's and elite cryopod bay.
好像休眠时有多么重要一样
Like it even mattered when you were in stasis.
就像我和你解释的
As I explained to you then,
这很重要,因为一醒来
it mattered because it inferred status,
就可以显示出身份地位
once we woke up.
好,那你现在的身份地位呢
Yeah, well, how's your status now?
因为若你跟我在同样的冷冻舱休眠
Because you had cryoed in the bay I did,
你现在可能仍然生存
you might be alive right now.
你需要睡眠
You need sleep,
而且暂停用药
and you need to get off those pills.
你心知肚明
You know better.
你说得对
You're right.
事实上
In fact,
可能就是这两个原因令我看见你
those are the 2 factors probably causing me to see you.
可惜没有其他医生能帮忙
It's too bad I've got no other doctors to help,
而且短期内没有解决方法
and no end in sight.
我不知道你在等什么
I don't know what you're waiting for.
我刚看到史廸克兰特走进淋浴间
I've just seen Strickland head into the showers.
现在机会来了
Now is our chance.
我们去除掉加纳特吧
Let's go and get rid of Garnet.
小声点,别人会听见的
Keep your voice down. Someone might hear you.
就让他们听见吧
Let them hear me.
听着,我准备好杀死那叛徒了
Listen, I am ready to kill that traitor.
她死有余辜
She deserves it.
大家都在看着
People are staring.
安静点
Be quiet.
真可悲
Pathetic.
我以为我们是一队的
You know, I thought we were a team.
这艘船本来应该是我们的
This ship could be ours.
但你却要让她逍遥法外
But, no, you're gonna let her get away with this.
我们得用对的方式解决
We have to do this the right way.
你在跟谁说话
Who you talking to?
滚开,否则我杀了你
Get out of my way or I'll kill you!
滚开,否则我杀了你
Get out of my way or I'll kill you!
等等 别烦我
-Hey! -Leave me alone!
好了…
Hey...
住手…
Hey, stop it...
那里什么都没有
There's nothing there!
是你在胡思乱想,好吗
It's in your head, all right?
够了
Enough!
没事了
It's all right!
我们发现他在走廊上发疯
Found him like this in the hall,
好像在打拳击比赛一样
going at it like he's in the middle of a boxing ring.
你带他来这里是对的
You did the right thing bringing him here.
有趣
Interesting.
你觉得他也有毒瘾吗
Do you think he has a drug problem, too?
我不想承认
I hate to admit it, but,
但我也一直看到奇怪的景象
I've been having strange visions as well.
我死去的上司就站在你身后
My dead boss is standing behind you.
你们两个呢
What about you 2?
不,我没有
Not me, no.
我什么也没看到
Haven't seen anything.
蓝恩
Lane,
你应该有看到什么人或事物吧
I take it you've seen something or someone?
是吗?对了,所以…
Oh, right, so...
你在舰桥时就是在和他说话
that's who you were talking to on the bridge.
是谁
Who was it?
只是莱斯特船长
Just Captain Lester.
你觉得是什么造成的?医生
What do you think is causing it, Doc?
我会做些检查,看能找到什么答案
I'm gonna run some tests, see what answers I can find.
若你看到有人发狂
If you see anyone having a manic episode,
直接带他们来这里
bring them straight here.
他们不仅会危害到自己
They're not only a danger to themselves,
也会危害到船上所有人
but to everyone onboard.
谢谢
Thank you.
安格斯的农场生产的食物还不多
Angus' farm isn't really producing much that's edible yet,
我勉强找到这些萝卜
but I managed to find these radishes,
还偷走了第一棵生菜的其中一片
and I stole a leaf from the first head of lettuce.
但别告诉别人,安格斯会杀死我的
But don't tell anyone. Angus will kill me.
你觉得厨房♥提早休息
Do you think that the kitchen closed early
是因为维托的事吗
because of what happened to Vito?
我听说他有幻觉
I heard that he was hallucinating.
你说话的时候
Do you ever take a second to breathe
会停下来喘口气吗
when you talk?
我紧张的时候会讲很多话
I talk a lot when I'm nervous.
我说过了,你不必紧张
I told you. You don't have to be nervous.
是我约你的,记得吗
Hey, I'm the one who asked you out, remember?
开始吃了,好吗
Shall we?
谢谢你带来这些
Thank you for those.
小姑娘,你以为你在做什么
What exactly do you think you're doing, young lady?
我知道
I know.
萝卜,有点硬,对吧
Radish. Kinda hard, right?
你跟这男孩一起是浪费时间
You're wasting time with this boy.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我先去梳洗一下
I need to go and freshen up real quick.
她对你来说太年轻了吧
She seems a little young for you.
我对你来说很年轻,你似乎不介意
I was young for you, and you didn't seem to mind.
为何我一直看到你
Why do I keep seeing you?
我见鬼了吗
Am I being haunted?
好的
Well,
也许是因为美女让你分心
maybe it's because you're distracted by pretty girls,
你没有专注在任务上
instead of staying focused on the mission.
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你跟我亲热
Did you sleep with me
只是为了叫我参与你的秘密任务吗
just to get me to be a part of your secret mission?
刚开始时
At first,
没错
yeah.
但后来…
But then...
我开始享受你了
I started to enjoy you.
而且我觉得
And I think,
你也很享受我
you enjoyed me, too,
若我没会错意的话
if I'm not mistaken.
所以只是为了性♥爱♥吗
So it was just sex?
我爱上你了,你知道吗
I fell in love with you, you know?
我知道
I know.
我们会不择手段
We do what we have to do
招募志同道合的人
to recruit the likeminded.
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表