剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
I have no doubt that the crew will start celebrating.
由于失去了一半的机组员
With the loss of half the crew,
找到每人的完美基因伴侣是大挑战
it's been a challenge to find everyone's perfect genetic mate.
那么辛苦和保密
All of that hard work and secrecy for glorified matchmaking?
就是为了找到完美伴侣?
我们的基因库很有限
We have a very limited gene pool.
我们不能随便配对
We can't just have people pairing up with whoever they want.
这是维持基因多样性的唯一方法
It's the only way to maintain genetic diversity.
避免不必要的先天缺陷这类事情
You know, to avoid unnecessary birth defects. Stuff like that.
没错
Exactly.
凯特,你的对象是谁
Hey, Cat, who's your match?
我等不及要见他了
I can't wait to meet him.
他跟指挥部机组员一起死了
He died with the command crew.
我要找新对象才行
I have to find someone new.
你去找吧,去找新对象
You do that. You find someone new.
我早想跟你谈了,但你似乎很忙
I wanted to talk to you earlier, but you seemed really busy.
对,总是要忙着灭火
Yeah, there's always some fire to put out.
你需要什么
What did you need?
我在想…
I was wondering,
你能帮我修理这个吗
do you think you could help me fix this?
方舟三号♥的科技?真花俏
Ark 3 tech? Fancy.
电源供应器松脱了
Power supply broke loose.
你不是工程部实习生吗
Aren't you an engineering trainee?
这是一年级就学过的东西
This is first-year stuff.
我能说什么呢?我常常走堂
What can I say? I play a lot of hooky.
修好了
Fixed.
重启方舟15号♥通讯系统
它正在启动方舟15号♥的通讯系统
It says it's booting up to Ark 15's comm systems.
我真希望你没看到那个
I really wish you hadn't seen that.
太空弹射舱
凯莉呼叫安格斯
Kelly to Angus.
我的通讯器修好了
I got my WD fixed.
你在哪里
Where are you?
海伦娜
Helena?
不,这次只有我
Oh, no. Just me this time.
不
No.
你说「不」是什么意思
What do you mean, no?
我是说…上次太惊险了
I mean, it was too close before.
她起疑了
She suspected.
我还叫她别胡思乱想
I told her she was being ridiculous.
那我们就不必担心了
Then we're all clear.
不,我们必须住手
No. We have to stop.
我们会被逮到的
We'll get caught.
这是个错误
This is a mistake.
海伦娜也曾经是个错误
There was a time when Helena was the mistake.
你差点就离开她了
You almost left her.
我当时神智不清
I wasn't in my right mind.
去碳、克兰普金斯症…
Decarbonization, Klampkins...
我把她推开了
I pushed her away.
我当时有自毁倾向… 不…别…
-I was being selfdestructive. -No, no, don't...
别把我变成另一个错误的选择
Don't reduce me to another bad choice,
就像你的那些莺莺燕燕
like your flings.
我没有
I'm not.
你也知道我在乎你
You know I care for you.
只是事关方舟一号♥和比邻星
It's just with Ark 1 and Proxima,
这对海伦娜和我是第二次机会
it's a second chance for Helena and me.
也可能是我们的第二次机会
It could be a second chance for us.
海伦娜一直都陪在我身边
Helena has just always been there for me,
即使在我数次行为不检之后
even after my indiscretions.
不知道海伦娜这次会不会原谅你
Well, I wonder if Helena would forgive you this one.
你在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
你那么聪明,你觉得呢
You're the genius. What do you think?
我觉得…
I think...
你不会想毁了你和我妻子的友谊
that you do not want to ruin your lovely friendship with my wife.
我觉得你知道她想对付别人时
I think you know how dangerous she can be
会有多危险
when she turns on someone.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
发生政♥变♥了
There's been a coup.
所以你在…
So, you're...
切断食物供应
Cutting off the food supply.
这样他们就要乖乖听话了
Then they'll have to listen.
我是认真的
I'm serious!
我们要把船抢回来给莎朗
We're going to take the ship back for Sharon.
你想发动一人革命,真可爱
It's so cute that you want to stage a one man revolution.
我们总得做点什么
Well, we have to do something.
我们得对楚斯特有信心
We need to have faith in Trust.
不,我们得对领袖有信心
No, we need faith in the leader
她几个月来一直在拯救我们的性命
who's consistently saved our lives over the last couple months.
怎么了…
What? What?
你信任我吧
You trust me, don't you?
对,当然了
Yeah, of course.
我相信楚斯特
I believe in Trust.
是他打造了方舟
He built the ark.
对
Yeah.
给他一个机会吧
Just give him a chance.
为了我
For me.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
也许我应该先观察情况再鲁莽行事
Maybe I should see how this plays out before doing anything rash.
很好
Good.
因为我很期待跟你一起去比邻星B
Because I'm really looking forward to being with you on Prox B.
我来了…
I'm here! I'm here!
谢谢
Thank you.
斯兰德少尉割伤了手
Ensign Selander sliced open his hand
需要止痛药
and needs a painkiller.
等几分钟后药效发作
We'll give it a few minutes to take effect,
我再缝合手臂
then I'll set the arm.
谢谢你这么快赶来
Thank you for coming so quickly.
别放在心上
Oh, don't give it a second thought.
这是我今天的运动
It's my exercise for the day.
我很不想让你像这样待命
I hate to keep you on call like this, but it really does help.
但这真的很有帮助
我们的镇定剂少了
We're missing sedatives.
只有你有这个柜子的钥匙
You have the only key to this cabinet.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我从没想过这对你来说可能是诱惑
I never considered this might be a temptation for you.
不,不是的
No, it's not that.
我没…
I didn't...
我把镇定剂给了楚斯特
I gave the sedatives to Trust.
他就是这样解除指挥机组员职务的
That's how he relieved the command crew of duty.
什么
What?
我选错边了
I picked the wrong side.
对,你选错了,你怎…
Damn right, you did. What...
我真的以为他会选我
I really thought he'd pick me.
好吧,我不想知道那是什么意思
Okay, I don't wanna know what that means.
现在我们必须想办法帮助加纳特
Right now, we have to find a way to help Garnet.
已经太迟了
It's too late for that.
伊娃,人们知道楚斯特做的事后…
Eva, once people know what Trust did, I mean...
楚斯特不是问题,是海伦娜
Trust isn't the problem. It's Helena.
她才是幕后黑手
She pulls the strings.
一旦他们掌权
Once they have power, she'll do anything to keep it.
她就会想尽办法保住权力
这绝不会发生在莱斯特船长身上
This never would've happened to Captain Lester.
你不能质疑自己
You can't second-guess yourself.
去罗斯128是正确的决定
Going to Ross 128 was the right call.
但我处理的方式错了
But I handled it the wrong way.
我下了无理的命令
I gave a difficult order and expected everybody to blindly follow.
还指望所有人盲从
不是本来就该这样吗
Isn't that how it's supposed to work?
你自己也说了
I mean, you said it yourself.
你的工作是给他们需要的东西
Your job is to give them what they need.
他们需要的是安全感
What they need is to feel safe.
好吧,等你重新掌权
All right, once you're back in charge,
我们来个全船打气大会,好吗
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表