剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on 'The Ark...'
我只好软禁你
I'm putting you under house arrest.
菲力斯,视频里的人不是我
Felix, that's not me in the video.
我没有杀死任何人
I didn't kill anyone.
为何不是你
How is that not you?
她叫迪妮丝
Her name's Denise.
我们是克隆人
We were clones.
然后植入其他实验DNA到我们体内
Then they introduced additional experimental DNA into our systems.
我完成了基因试验
I completed the genetic trials,
获派到这艘方舟看是否真的成功
and was assigned to this Ark to see if all worked.
但我也一直看到奇怪的景象
I've been having strange visions as well.
我紧张的时候会讲很多话
I talk a lot when I'm nervous.
我说过了,你不必紧张
I told you. You don't have to be nervous.
你跟这男孩一起是浪费时间
You're wasting time with this boy.
蓝恩中尉
Lieutenant Lane.
好好留意他
Keep an eye on that one.
到头来我们会没东西可吃
We're gonna end up with no food,
大家都会怪责我
and everyone will blame me.
也许他们需要更多水
Maybe they need some more water.
是水 什么
-It's the water. -What?
彗星
The comet.
我跟其他人一样喝了那些水
I've been drinking the water just as long as everyone else,
但我从没出现幻觉
but I've had no hallucinations.
这次越发精彩了
This just gets better and better.
她合成了这个亲水性的样本
She synthesised this sample to be hydrophilic.
我们要将瓶子里的东西放进水里
we need to put whatever's in this vial into the water
就能治好所有人了
and that's gonna cure us all?
我们需要你分♥析♥
We need you to analyse it,
看你能否查出是什么击中宇宙飞船
see if you can use it to figure out exactly what hit the ship.
可能是武器
Could've been a weapon.
我们是史上唯一
We're the only people in history to go this far in space.
在太空走到这么远的人类
我没说是人类
I didn't say people.
天啊
Oh, my God.
卡比尔医生
Dr Kabir.
不方便吗
Bad time?
我在趁病人不多的时候完成工作
I was taking advantage of the lack of patients to get some work done.
有什么事吗
How can I help you?
只是想感谢你让我们的水免受污染
I just wanted to thank you for saving us from the water contaminant.
那是团队合作的结果
It was a team effort.
安格斯找出原因
Angus figured out the cause.
艾莉萨在我昏迷时合成蛋白质
Alicia synthesised the protein while I was unconscious.
对,但你想出了科学原理
Yeah, but you figured out the science of it all.
老实说,我还未明白你怎么办到的
To be honest, I still don't understand how you did it.
简单说,我们染病,我想出解药
Short answer, we caught a virus and I figured out a cure.
详细解释呢
And the long answer?
你有什么特定的事想知道吗?中尉
Is there something specific you wanna know, Lieutenant?
没有…只是好奇科学原理
No...just fascinated by the science of it all.
我读医学院时熬夜半年
It took me 6 months of all-nighters in med school
才明白分子蛋白逆转合成
to understand molecular protein reversal synthesis,
你有多少时间
so how much time do you have?
我不必明白也知道你救了大家
Well, I don't have to understand it to know that you saved us all.
抱歉,只是… 还是未睡觉吗
-I'm sorry. It's just... -Still not sleeping?
几乎没有,除非昏迷也算的话
Barely. Unless you count the coma.
你为何不休息一下
Why don't you take a break?
不行,工作太多了… 别这样
-I can't. I have too much work... -Come on, look,
医疗舱上次空着是什么时候
when was the last time the Med Bay was empty?
在下次风暴来袭前去睡一下吧
Get some sleep before the next shite storm hits.
我会帮你看着这里
I'll keep watch.
有事的话我会派人去找你
I'll send for you if something comes up.
反正我得排新的更表
I have to make up the new shift schedule anyway.
我可以在这里处理
I can do that from here.
好了
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
我欠你一次
I owe you one.
我现在目光迟缓
I am so bleary-eyed right now,
根本不知道自己在看着什么
I don't even know what I'm looking at on that damn thing.
当然了
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是克隆人?
You're a clone?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我说你是非法克隆人
You're an illegal clone is what I'm talking about.
你怎可以瞒着我们
How dare you keep that from us?
该知道的人都知道了,好吗
The people that need to know know, okay?
卡比尔医生知道了,她…
Dr Kabir knows and she...
是她告诉你的吗
is she the one who told you?
卡比尔有帮你保密
Kabir kept your secret.
是我找到你的医疗档案
I found your med files.
是找到还是非法取得机密信息
Found or illegally accessed classified information?
你可能会被军法审判
You could be court-martialled.
被谁?你吗?你不适合发号♥施令
By who? You? You're not fit to command.
我懂了,又是一次权力游戏
Oh, I see. This is yet again another power play.
莎朗,制定克隆人法是有原因的
Sharon, there's a reason for the clone laws.
你随时可能会失控杀人
You could snap at any moment and kill someone,
就像你的姐妹一样
just like your sister did.
你别再跟着我了
You need to go the other way right now!
我是想给你一个下台阶
I'm trying to give you an out here.
听着,我会保密的,好吗
Look, I'll keep this information to myself, all right?
至少在你失控之前
At least until you snap.
我不会失控的
I'm not going to snap.
你真的确定吗
Do you know that for a fact?
放弃指挥权
Relinquish command.
我仍是最适合指挥这艘船舰的人
I'm still the best one to command this ship,
我深信不疑
and I thoroughly believe that to my core.
抱歉,但我不认为你能胜任
And I'm sorry, but I don't think you can handle the job.
我绝对能胜任
I can handle it just fine.
我保证我会放弃,若真的承你贵言
I promise you I will step aside if I feel at all like,
我觉得自己快将失控
you so kindly put, like I'm going to snap.
到时你可能已经造成伤害了
By then, you could've already done the damage.
放弃指挥权
Relinquish command.
不可能
Not going to happen.
那我要投票罢免你的指挥权
Then I'm calling a vote to have you relieved of command.
你?你不能透露机密信息
You? You can't reveal classified information.
我要保护这艘船,不惜一切代价
I'll do whatever it takes to keep this ship safe,
包括保护这艘船免受你崩溃的风险
and that includes protecting it from the risk of you melting down.
加纳特中尉的克隆人姐妹精神病发
Lieutenant Garnet's clone sister had a psychotic episode,
她先杀了一个人,然后自杀
during which she killed a man before taking her own life.
莎朗很可能会发生同样的事
There's a very real risk the same thing will happen to Sharon.
这是浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
这是为了我们的安全
This is necessary for our safety,
我们必须投票
and we need to vote.
我们真的要这样做吗
Are we really doing this?
对
Yes.
我不想泼你冷水,兄弟
Well, I don't mean to knock the wind out of your sails, pal, but,
但她看起来没问题 能持续多久
-I mean, she seems totally fine. -For how long?
你知道吗
Well, you know what?
我投自己一票
I vote for myself, because a vote for me
因为投给我就能结束一切争吵
is to vote to finally put an end to all of this bickering.
不好意思
Excuse me.
但克隆人有什么问题
But what's wrong with being a clone?
多年前,军方试图复♥制♥士兵
Years ago, militaries tried to increase the size of their armies
扩大军队规模
by cloning soldiers.
不断复♥制♥原始复♥制♥品
The constant reproduction from the same original
造成退化
caused a degradation.
第二代克隆人变得精神错乱
The second-tier clones became psychotic.
先声明,我是第一代
For the record, I'm first tier.
第一代克隆人跟试管婴儿没分别
First tier clones are no different than in-vitro babies.
我跟大家一样是人类
I'm human, just like anyone else.
让迪妮丝变危险的
It was the introduction
是外来的DNA
of foreign DNA that made Denise dangerous.
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表