剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
we'll have a big ship-wide kumbaya drum circle, okay?
超光速充电中
超光速充电完成
超光速充电完成
FTL recharge complete.
启动超光速
Initiate FTL.
带我们去新家吧,伊娃
Take us to our new home, Eva.
锁定
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
有问题吗
Problem?
我被拒操作超光速引擎
I'm locked out of the FTL.
我看看
Let me see.
这是某种诡计吗
Is this some trick?
想用我的策略对付我
Some petty attempt to use my tactics against me?
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that? I agree with going to Proxima B.
我同意去比邻星B了
那是谁做的
Then who did this?
我跟这件事无关
I had nothing to do with it.
你知道你该怎么做,亲爱的
You know what you have to do, dear.
船上每个人都指望你了
Everyone on this ship is counting on you.
你说得对
You're right.
你一向是对的
You're always right.
听着,我迟早可以入侵系统
Look, I could hack this eventually,
但我们已经浪费太多时间了
but we've already wasted too much time.
做这件事的人必须解锁控制器
Whoever did this needs to unlock the controls
否则加纳特、布莱斯
or Garnet, Brice, and Strickland will die,
和史廸克兰特都会死
我要排空拘留室的空气
and I'm purging the holding cell's air.
马上放我们出去
Let us out now!
救命
Help!
氧气快没了
We're losing oxygen!
锁定
Locked
葛瑞夫呼叫舰桥
Griff to bridge.
拘留室的空气正在流失
We're losing air in the holding cell and I'm locked out.
我被锁在外面了
对,维生系统在减压时会抽走空气
Yes, life support seals the air when it's decompressing.
我们有人在里面
We have people in there.
别管了,一切都在掌控中
Leave it. It's under control.
管他的,我可不想杀人
The hell with that. I didn't sign up for murder.
头盔呢
The helmets?
要穿上太空装才有用
They only work with the suits.
他们必须登记认证
They have to register a seal.
别让囚犯的死也算在你头上
Don't let the prisoners' deaths be on your hands.
楚斯特先生,你不该这么做的
Mr. Trust, you're better than this.
你说得很清楚了
You've made your point.
恢复空气…
Turn the air back on and...
你去坐那张椅子上,听命行事
You will sit in that chair and do as you're told.
他们窒息前我们有多少时间
How much time do we have left until they suffocate?
可能不到一分钟
Probably less than a minute.
住手,解除了,快恢复空气
Stop! It's done. Put the air back.
谢谢你,内文斯小姐
Thank you, Miss Nevins.
你真以为我会杀害无辜的人?
You really thought that I would kill innocent people?
你把我当成什么人了
Who do you think I am?
我以为你曾经是威廉楚斯特
I thought you were William Trust,
试图拯救人类的天才
the genius who tried to save the human race,
但你只是个渴望权力的怪物
but you're just a power hungry monster.
你到底怎么了
What happened to you?
威廉
William.
这女孩会是个大♥麻♥烦
This girl is gonna be a problem.
我想她学到教训了
I think she's learned her lesson.
不,亲爱的,我们得拿她杀鸡儆猴
No, dear. We need to make an example of her.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
发生了什么事
What happened?
舰桥抽走了你们的氧气,是楚斯特
The bridge vented your oxygen. It was Trust.
你为什么不放了我们
Why didn't you free us?
我有尝试,但我被锁在外面
I tried, but I was locked out until he reversed it.
刚刚才解锁
现在你知道楚斯特的真面目了
Now that you know what kind of man Trust is,
你要把我们关回去吗
are you gonna lock us back in here?
内文斯小姐
Miss Nevins,
请告诉我太太你够聪明
please tell my wife that you are smart enough to fall into line.
会乖乖听话
不然呢?你威胁要杀更多人吗
Or what? You threaten to murder more people?
我想我们已经不需要威胁了
I think we're well past threats.
不管我们把你关进哪间牢房♥
You'll hack your way out of any cell we put you in, won't you?
你都能改写系统逃脱,对吧
没错,我会的
Damn straight, I will.
那么你已经替我们做了决定
Well, then you've made the decision for us.
若我们无法把你关起来
If we can't lock you up, we have to send you out the airlock.
就只能把你从气闸舱送出去了
想都别想
The hell you will.
那就这样吧,把她们两个都带走
So be it. Take them both.
这太过分了
This has gone too far!
你可以闭嘴,或是加入他们
You can shut up or you can join them.
你该退下了,楚斯特先生
It's time to stand down, Mr. Trust.
抱歉
Oh, sorry!
不…
No, no, no!
该死
Damn.
怎么了
What?
我真希望他能多反抗几下
I wish he'd put up more of a fight.
我想多打几拳
I wanted to get a few more punches in.
莎朗…
Sharon...
那有点太狠了,你不觉得吗
That's a bit harsh, don't you think?
他带头叛变,所以我不觉得太狠
He led a mutiny, so, no, I don't think.
菲力斯,我对你很失望
I'm so disappointed in you, Felix.
布莱斯
Brice.
不
No.
拜托,听我说
Please, listen to me.
我不想听你说任何话
I don't want to hear anything that you have to say.
我只想记下伊娃为我冒生命危险
I just want it on record that Eva risked her life for me.
至少她做对了一件事
Well, at least she did one thing right.
她该做的是
What she should have done is what I understand you did, Alicia.
我知道你确实做了的事,艾莉萨
将他们锁在系统外
Lock them out of the system.
对,那差点害死你们
Yeah, well, that almost got you killed.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry about that.
这么做是对的,你可以走了
It was the right thing to do. You may go.
你们两个
The only reason
现在没被关起来的唯一理由
you two aren't locked up right now
是因为你们最后还是做了对的事
is because you did the right thing in the end.
但这无法改变你们协助政♥变♥的事实
But that doesn't change the fact that you helped with a coup.
莎朗…
Sharon...
你的指挥官叫你说话时你才能说话
You will speak when your commander tells you to speak.
我知道机组员只是听命行事
I understand the crew were just following orders,
但那是因为你们
but that's because you two enabled Trust and Lane.
让楚斯特和蓝恩有机可乘
我们还在考虑要否把你们关在一起
We're still deciding whether or not to lock you up with them.
所以你们接下来最好小心说话
So you both better choose your next words very carefully.
现在你可以说话了
Now you may speak.
方舟一号♥绝对到不了罗斯的
Ark 1 will never make it to Ross.
报告
Report!
接近警报
Proximity alert.
有一艘船舰接近中
There's a ship is approaching.
从哪里来的 不知道
-From where? -I don't know.
那是方舟15号♥
That's Ark 15!
我们可以启动楚斯特的防护罩吗
Trust's shield, can we fire it up?
偏转防护罩启动
偏转防护罩失败
可恶
Damn.
看来楚斯特先生没计算到
It looks like Mr. Trust didn't calculate
缺少量子隧♥道♥效应来维持负质量
for the lack of quantum tunneling to keep the negative energy going.
能翻译一下吗
Translation?
楚斯特的防护罩失效了
Trust's shield doesn't work!
看吧,莎朗?你是对的
You see, Sharon? You were right.
我还真希望我错了
Kinda wish I wasn't.
太空这么大
We're in the middle of space.
方舟15号♥是怎么找到我们的
How did Ark 15 find us?
有人想见你,楚斯特先生
Someone would like to see you, Mr. Trust.
方舟15号♥,我找到他了
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表