剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
You grew crops in the Mojave Desert.
我明白他们为何想要你上船
Well, I can see why they'd want you.
在我们从没看过的外星球
You know, growing food on alien planet
种植食物一定很难
we've never seen before is gonna be insane.
是的
Yeah.
那把我吓坏了
It scares the bejesus out of me.
但能向安祖少校学习?
But getting to learn from Major Andrews?
那是我的梦想
That's a dream of mine.
他是传奇园艺家
He's a legendary horticulturist.
好,听着
Okay, listen up.
我就不转弯抹角了
I'm not gonna beat around the bush.
我们维持低温沉睡状态
We've all been in cryogenic sleep
已足足5年92天
for exactly 5 years and 92 days,
这表示我们一旦恢复速度
which means once we get back to speed,
我们还要一年多才能到达比邻星B
we still have over a year to go before reaching Proxima B.
没人告诉我们宇宙飞船发生了什么事
No one told us what happened to the ship.
我们不知道
We don't know.
什么叫你不知道
What do you mean you don't know?
可能是一颗小行星
It could've been an asteroid,
太空垃圾
space junk.
该死的,也可能是燃料电池爆♥炸♥
Hell, a fuel cell could've burst.
我们沉睡时发生一系列故障
There's been a series of malfunctions while we were asleep.
船上的监控摄录机坏了
The ship's monitoring cameras went down,
没有录下发生什么事
so there's no recording of what happened.
不论事情是怎样,我们也受到影响
But whatever happened, it knocked us, of course.
好消息是导航系统已经恢复
The good news is navigation systems are back up
当然亦已修正
and, of course, corrected.
两个沉睡舱统统毁损
Both sleeper pod bays were destroyed,
后面的储存舱
the rear storage units,
两个压舱物和再生舱同样已毁损
as well as 2 ballasts, and the reclamation unit,
这表示我们无法回收任何水源
which means we can't recycle any of our water.
船上只有约四周的供水
We carry roughly a 4-week supply onboard.
我们相信本来要带去殖民地的
We believe the water recycling unit
水循环装置可以改装
we have for the colony can be retrofitted
用来在船上运作
to work here on the ship.
只需调整用途即可
We just have to repurpose it.
在那之前,我们采取严格配给
Until then, we are on tight rations.
意指不可淋浴、洗衣
This means no showers, laundry,
或进行任何非必要用水活动
or any unnecessary water uses.
万一我们无法调整用途呢
What if we're not able to repurpose it?
就算配给用水
Even with rationing,
水还够用多长时间
how long do we have before the water runs out?
我们要正面思考
Let's think positively.
我们会成功调整的
We'll make a functioning unit.
好的
Yeah.
清单说我们着陆前两周才会苏醒
In the manifest,
it said that we weren't to wake up until 2 weeks before landing.
所以除了水
So aside from the water,
食物呢
what about food?
离开沉睡舱后
Do we have enough supplies to survive a year
补给品足够生存一年吗
out of the sleeper pods?
我们携带了一年的补给
We had been carrying a year's supply,
但都放在我们已失去的储存舱
but that was held in the storage units we lost.
船上还有六周的备用食物
The ship has an additional 6 weeks of food,
但我们要为抵达后预留一部分
but we will need to reserve some of that for post arrival.
你期望用六周食物撑过一年?
You expect to ration 6 weeks of food for over a year?
好的,我要听莱斯特船长怎么说
Okay, I demand to hear from Captain Lester.
船长在哪里
Where's the captain?
她死了
She's dead.
死了?
Dead?
司徒波呢
What about Stuber?
不在了?
No?
蒙罗?罗德利兹?
Monroe? Rodriguez?
意外发生时他们全部死了
We lost them all in the incident.
整个最高指挥部
The entire high command,
辅♥导♥阶层
the mentor class,
我们的顶级工程师
our top engineers,
科学家、建筑师、教师
scientists, architect, teachers.
所有指挥舱内负责运作这艘船的人
Everybody that was in charge of running this ship in Pod Bay One
统统死了
are dead.
责任全部落到我们身上
It all falls to us now.
站在你们面前的我们三人
The 3 of us standing before you
是这艘船仅存的最高级别军官
are the highest ranking officers left on this ship.
那谁是负责人
Then who's in charge?
我
I am.
什么 我们军阶相同
-Excuse me? -We all have the same rank.
你们都专精这艘船的不同领域
Each of you specialise in different aspects of this ship.
我具备对这艘船最实用的知识
I have the most working knowledge of all of the ship.
等我们撑过这次难关
When we get past this,
你们可以选出任何喜欢的人来指挥
you can elect whomever you like to be in command.
我没有管理的野心
I have no ambition for governing.
我在乎的是生存
I care about survival,
而且老实说
and frankly,
我是最佳人选
I'm our best shot at it.
我们的食物供应是为400人准备的
Our food supply was intended for 400 people.
我们只剩150人
There are only 150 of us left.
因此,我们有限的食物供应
Therefore, our limited food supply
应该能让我们维持多三倍时间
should last us 3 times longer.
配给后还能更久
More than that with rationing.
这艘船
This ship
曾有着了不起的领导阶层
had amazing leadership,
他们聚集在一起
and they were brought together to nurture us
培育我们成为殖民地的未来
into becoming the colony's future.
但现在他们都不在了
But they're all gone now.
我们时间无多
We don't have the luxury of time.
你们每个人
Each and every one of you
会获选中
was chosen
是因为你们是各自领域中最聪明的
because you're the smartest people in your fields.
我们有天赋最高、技艺最好的工匠
We have some of the most gifted and skilled craftsmen,
出色的工程师和科学家
brilliant engineers and scientists,
获挑选到外星从头建立殖民地
chosen to build a colony from scratch on an alien planet.
拯救人类
To save mankind.
拯救我们在家乡的家人
To save our families back home.
从今天起
Starting today,
我们必须对彼此…
we have to expect more from each other...
和对自己抱有更多期望
and of ourselves.
我们别无选择
We have no alternatives.
我们为这些勇敢的人哀悼
We grieve the brave men and women
他们奉献自己
who devoted themselves
为生存作出最大牺牲
and paid the ultimate sacrifice for the viability,
令这个任务得以存在
the very existence of this mission.
我们要铭记这些良善的灵魂
As we remember these kind souls,
但不要因为悲伤迷失自己
let us not lose ourselves in grief.
相反
Instead,
我们要庆祝
let us celebrate
这些人的生命…
the lives that these...
之前一片混乱时
Saw you try to save Commander Ingram
看到你试图救出英格兰姆指挥官
when everything went to hell.
她真的很优秀
She was a right pill, that one.
你们很亲近吗
You guys we close?
是苏珊亲自挑选我加入的
Susan handpicked me for this.
她改变了我的人生
She changed my life.
她救了我一命
She saved my life.
我明白为何三个最低阶的中尉
I get why the 3 lowest ranking lieutenants
会和我们这些平民放在同一太空舱
were put in the pod bays with the rest of us peasants,
但为何会把英格兰姆也放在一起
but why would they put Ingram in with us, right?
很奇怪,对吧
Strange, right?
这些人生来就有非凡动力
Those born with an exceptional drive
想为我们把这个宇宙变得更美好
to make this universe a better place for the rest of us.
他们和我们一样
And like the rest of us,
离开舒适圈…
they left the comfort...
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表