剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
不能让任何人知道
No one else knows and no one else can know.
清楚吗
Are we clear?
我请凯特加入我们
I asked Cat to join us
说一下幻觉的问题
to present about the hallucinations.
幻觉一开始看似无害
The hallucinations initially seemed harmless,
但很快就产生了危险的副作用
but have quickly taken on more dangerous side effects.
她在这里做什么
What the hell is she doing here?
我的结论是加纳特中尉是无辜的
I concluded Lieutenant Garnet is innocent.
怎么会
How?
那是机密信息
That information is classified.
被谁列为机密
Classified by who?
全球太空局
GSA.
我说了,她会耍花招成功脱身
I told you she was gonna con her way out of this.
我们应该趁有机会时杀死她的
We should've killed her when we had the chance.
好的…
All right, so...
如果不是她做的,那会是谁
if she didn't do it, then who did?
史廸克兰特已经彻底调查
Strickland has thoroughly explored
目前掌握的所有线索
every avenue brought to him thus far.
我相信他有能力结案
I have faith in his ability to close the investigation.
告诉我最新进展吧
Now, get me up to speed.
生物庇护区一团糟
Bioshelter's a mess,
植物在枯萎
plants are dying,
安格斯快将崩溃
Angus is a wreck.
我有一半的机组员在医疗舱
Half of my crew are in med bay.
这么多人不在工作岗位
Engines can't get up to near light speed
引擎无法达到接近光速
with that many people out.
我们对这些幻觉了解多少
What do we know about these hallucinations?
医疗舱快将爆满
Med bay is filling up fast.
卡比尔正在想办法
Kabir's trying to figure it out.
有新症状
That's new.
而且情况不太好
And not good.
帮她打镇静剂
Sedate her!
越趋严重了
It's getting worse.
而且发生得很快
And it's happening fast.
好的…
Okay...
我一直在等你
I've been waiting for you.
我听说有人出现幻觉
I heard about people having visions,
我很希望
and I was so hoping
我能见到你
I'd get to see you.
好的…
Well...
我来了
I'm here now.
我很挂念你
I miss you so much.
你有尝试了结吗
Have you tried finding closure?
了结?
Closure?
在你上次的疗程
Well, during your last session,
你跟我说你责怪那个冒牌货
you told me that you blamed the imposter,
假的贾斯珀导致夏里斯死亡
the fake Jasper, for Harris' death.
我不想谈论他
I don't wanna talk about him.
为了帮你疗伤
In order to help you heal,
我必须知道你的恨意有多深
I need to know how deep that hatred runs.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你对贾斯珀的恨意强到有想伤害他
Did you hate Jasper enough to hurt him,
甚至杀了他吗
kill him even?
天啊
Oh, my.
你的确有
You did.
拜托,你得帮我保密
Please, you have to keep my secret.
保密?
Secret?
你是杀人凶手
You're a murderer.
医生要帮病人保密
We have patient-client privilege.
你不能告诉任何人,否则…
You can't tell anyone, or else...
否则怎样
Or else what?
你也要杀了我吗
You'll kill me, too?
对不起,我必须这么做
I'm sorry. I have to do this.
那我就必须这么做了
Then I have to do this.
我正要去找你
I was just coming to see you.
我开始出现幻觉了
I started having hallucinations.
哈里斯
Harris.
辅♥导♥暂停一天
No more sessions today.
取消所有辅♥导♥,直至另行通知
In fact, all sessions cancelled till further notice.
你不需要她…
You don't need her...
也不需要任何人
or anyone else for that matter.
「轮到你身兼两职了,安格斯」
'It's your turn to pull double duty, Angus.'
「我们都是这样的,安格斯」
'We've all done it, Angus.'
布莱斯哪懂什么叫身兼两职
What does Brice know about double duty?
我觉得他甚至不知道质谱仪的功能
I bet he doesn't even know what a mass spectrometer does.
我不是叫你轻松一点吗
I thought I told you to relax,
安格斯
Angus.
不…
Nope! No...
你不是真的…
You're not real...
这里很浪漫
This place is so romantic,
你不觉得吗
don't you think?
真正的加纳特绝不会说那种话
The real Garnet would never say something like that.
你只是我潜意识里的虚构人物
You're just a figment of my subconscious.
你想我多真实,我就多真实
Oh, I'm as real as you want me to be.
我只是想帮忙
I'm just trying to help.
我不需要你帮忙
I don't need your help.
我需要答案
I need answers.
到头来我们会没东西可吃
We're gonna end up with no food,
大家都会怪责我
and everyone will blame me.
你是我的天才
You're my genius.
你会想出办法的
You'll figure it out.
也许它们需要更多水
Maybe they need some more water.
我猜你根本不认为我是天才
I guess you don't think I'm such a genius,
若你不觉得
if you don't think
我有一直小心控制水量…
I'm carefully regulating the amount of water that...
你是天才
You're a genius.
如果你是真人,我会吻你的
If you were real, I'd kiss you.
不,我不会,你是我上司
Actually, no, I wouldn't. You're my boss.
那太奇怪了
That's weird.
卡比尔医生
Dr Kabir,
是水
it's the water.
什么
What?
彗星
The comet.
撑住,安格斯
Hold on, Angus.
撑住
Hold on.
好的…
Okay...
该死的
Damn it,
他没有反应
he's unresponsive.
他想告诉我什么
What was he trying to tell me?
他刚刚说与彗星的水有关吗
Did he say it's in the comet water?
右边是维托的血液样本
On the right, you can see Vito's blood sample.
你会发现红血球之间有异常
You'll notice an anomaly amongst the red blood cells.
每个病人身上都有同样的异常
The same anomaly is present in every patient.
这是我们的水
And this is our water.
但它是怎么通过我们的过滤系统的
But how did it get through our filtration system?
它是特设来阻挡微量元素的
It was specifically designed to stop trace elements.
这种外来毒素比水分子还小
Well, the foreign toxin is smaller than a water molecule.
是地球上没有的化合物
It's a compound not found on Earth,
所以我们的身体无法应付
so our systems couldn't have been prepared for it.
我不想催你
Hate to rush you,
但你快没时间了
but you're running out of time.
你们全部也是
You all are.
我用气相色谱法分♥析♥毒素
I ran the toxin through the GC mass spec,
尝试弄清我们面对什么
to get a better idea of what we're dealing with.
我猜情况不妙
I'm guessing it's not good.
它的结构类似地球上的麦角灵
It's structure is similar to ergot alkaloids on Earth.
这些化合物衍生出迷幻药
LSD is a derivative of those same compounds.
难怪会出现幻觉
Well, that explains the hallucinations.
这种新毒素针对脑部
This new toxin is targeting brain function,
心血管系统
cardiovascular systems,
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表