剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
but...
我猜莱斯特船长是个打破常规的人
I guess Captain Lester was a rule-breaker.
我在她的东西里找到的
Found that in her stash.
莱斯特船长很懂喝苏格兰威士忌
Well, Captain Lester had a good taste in Scotch.
我不懂,我偏好肯塔基波本威士忌
I wouldn't know. I'm more of a Kentucky bourbon girl myself.
你竟敢说这种亵渎的话
How dare you speak such blasphemy?
将低俗的肯塔基沼泽水
Mentioning Kentucky swamp juice
与格兰沃伯格威士忌相提并论
in the same room as a bottle of Glenn Verbog.
抱歉,我不知道你是信徒
I apologise. I didn't realise it was a religion to you.
我以前常和我爸爸喝这玩意
I used to drink this stuff with my old man back in the days of NASA,
在太空总署,那时世界还未瓦解
before the whole world started falling apart.
他曾是航♥天♥员 是吗
-He was an astronaut. -Really?
他去过地球以外的地方吗
Did he ever go anywhere off-world?
有,他去过几次月球基地
Yeah, he went to the moon base a few times.
东方邦联破坏那里时他死了
He died there, when the Eastern Federation sabotaged it.
史宾斯,我很遗憾
Oh. Spencer, I'm sorry.
那是很久以前的事了
It was a long time ago.
但这正是我加入全球太空局的理由
But it was the reason I signed up for the GSA.
对,我想继续我爸爸的志业
Yeah, I wanted to continue what my old man was trying to do,
拯救人类,还有那些崇高的理想
save humanity from itself and all that noble crap.
敬崇高的理想
To noble crap.
敬你父亲
To your father.
霍尔医生和我以前也会一起喝酒
Dr Hall and I used to drink together, too.
肯塔基…
Kentucky...
我不该在这瓶伟大的威士忌面前
the whiskey whose name I shall not mention
提起的名字
in the same room as Glenn whatchamacallit.
霍尔医生?对
-Dr Hall? -Yeah.
他是监督克隆人计划的医生
He was the doctor that oversaw the cloning project
负责照顾我和我的姐妹
and was responsible for me and my sister.
你一定很恨他
You must hate him.
其实他可以算是我的爸爸
Actually, he was the closest thing I ever had to a dad.
我很挂念他
I miss him.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
死了,一号♥沉睡舱
Died. Sleeper Podbay 1.
他在这艘方舟上吗
He was on this ark?
对
Yep.
我大概也是因为他才在这里的
I mean, he's probably why I'm on it, too,
虽然他从没承认过与他有关
though he never admitted to having anything to do with it.
敬霍尔医生
Well, to Dr Hall.
所以,我必须问…
So, I have to ask...
我为何请你来喝酒
Why I invited you here to have a drink?
对
Yeah.
向你道谢
To say thank you.
自从你揭露了我所有的秘密
Ever since you went and revealed all my secrets
还有发起投票和…
and called that vote and...
正是我讶异你会邀请我的两大原因
Oh, those are 2 main reasons I'm surprised you invited me.
不,事后回想,我觉得那是好事
No, with hindsight, I think it was a good thing.
现在我们之间没有秘密了
Now that there's no secrets between us,
你成为了很棒的副手
you've become a really good number 2.
所以我想谢谢你
So I wanted to say thank you.
敬我们之间没有秘密
To no secrets between us?
史宾斯?
Spencer?
敬没有秘密
To no secrets.
(所有议会成员请到舰桥集♥合♥)
(All council members to the bridge.)
不知道发生什么事
I wonder what that's about.
布莱斯敏锐的威士忌雷达
Probably Brice's well-honed Scotch radar going off again.
也许再次启动了
你好
Oh, hello.
你们两个在笑什么
What are you 2 all smiley about?
你为什么把我们叫来这里
Why did you call us in here?
因为我很高兴宣布
Because I am very pleased to say
我找到一个富含铀238的星球
I have found a planet that is rich in uranium-238.
最棒的是,我们甚至不用绕路
And best of all, we don't even have to detour.
它就在我们的路线上,所以…
It's directly on our route, so we just...
飞过去、开采,恢复接近光速
fly down, grab it, get back up to near light speed.
只有一个问题
Only one problem.
它太远了
It's too far away.
我们没有足够的U-238前往开采
We don't have enough U-238 to get to the U-238.
我们能打开太阳能帆吗
I mean, could we open the solar sails?
不,船帆设计为进入比邻星系后用
No, the sails are designed for after we enter the Proxima system.
而它们需要南门二星的太阳风
And they need the solar winds from Alpha Centauri, the star.
若找到更近的恒星有用吗
If we could find a closer star, would that be any use?
也许吧?为什么
Maybe. Why?
因为我们即将经过一个黄矮星系
'Cause we're about to pass a yellow binary dwarf system.
如果我们把天瑟兰参数应用在
If we apply the Tisserand parameter
双星速度最快的恒星动量上
to the momentum of the fastest star in the binary,
应该可以加速前往有燃料的行星了
it should accelerate us towards the planet where the fuel is.
然后我们就能打开船帆
Oh, and then we can open the sails
速度至少会以倍数增加
and gain a multiplier of at least 2.
我有天体物理学的学位
I have a degree in astrophysics.
难怪他们派你去做废物管理
Which really explains why they assigned you to waste management.
等等,你说的是重力弹弓吗
Wait, are you talking about a gravitational slingshot?
对,其实很简单
Yes. It's actually quite simple.
恒星的动量应该会像弹射器一样
The momentum gravity from the star should act as a catapult,
让我们飞得极快
and get us going really...fast.
加上船帆应该能让我们飞得更快
And then the sails should get us going even faster.
应该
I think.
应该?
You think?
给我几小时计算一下,以防万一
Give me a few hours to do some calculations, just to be sure.
那就快点去吧
Well, then, get on it.
好吧,听着,趁她去计算时
All right, well, look, while she's doing that,
我要去检查船帆
I'm gonna go and check the sails,
确定它没在我们被攻击时受损
make sure they weren't damaged when we were hit.
我去检查剩下的燃料
I'm going to check the remaining fuel.
你不能在这里检查吗
Can't you do that from here?
布莱斯中尉,你还好吗
Lieutenant Brice, are you okay?
还好,什么事?怎么了
Yeah, why? What's up?
我昨晚离开食堂发现你倒在走廊上
I left the mess hall last night, found you passed out in a corridor.
所以是你带我回机组员舱房♥的
So you're the one who took me to the crew quarters.
没错
Yes.
你没找人求救,对吧
You didn't call for help?
我不想害你惹上麻烦
I didn't want to get you in trouble.
我以为你只是需要睡一觉
Thought you just needed to sleep it off.
你的酒是哪来的
Where'd you get the booze?
酒?
Booze?
那不是你晕倒的原因吗
Isn't that why you passed out?
好吧,首先,我是苏格兰人
Okay, firstly, I'm Scottish,
我不会因为喝酒晕倒
so I don't pass out from booze.
其次,这真的不关你的事
Secondly, this really is none of your concern.
可以吗
Okay?
所以我应该带你去医务室
Oh, so I should have taken you to Med Bay,
让卡比尔医生检查你吗
have Dr Kabir check you?
你给我听清楚
Now, you listen to me very closely.
我刚刚说了,这不关你的事
As I've just said, this is none of your concern.
如果你把这件事告诉任何人
And if you tell anybody about this,
我会让你在这艘船上生不如死
I'll make your life on this ship a living hell.
明白吗
Are we clear?
你如果再那样跟我说话
If you ever talk to me like that again,
我会打断你漂亮的牙齿
I will knock out those pretty teeth of yours,
明白吗 不…
-are you clear? -Oh, no...
等一下,小女孩,好吗
You hang on a second, girlie. Right?
做人不该多管闲事
You don't go sticking your nose
去探听你根本不知道
in something you donnae got no goddamn idea
自己在说什么的东西,对吧
what youse is talking about, right?
既然都提到了…
And while we're at it...
你能尊重一下我的隐私吗
how's about having a wee bit of respect for my privacy as well?
(塞尔维亚语)
(Speaking Serbian)
我说我完全听不懂你在说什么
I said, I didn't understand a thing you just said.
但我在说英文 是吗
-But I was speaking English. -Were you?
好吧
All right, fine.
我想说的
What I was trying to say,
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表