剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
帮我把她抬去医疗舱
Help me get her to the med bay.
推力接近分离
Thrust is approaching breakaway.
大家做好准备
Everyone brace.
5、4、3、2、1
5, 4, 3, 2, 1.
成功脱离
Breakaway achieved.
正在加速
Accelerating!
我们的速度加倍了
We just doubled our velocity.
还在加速
Still accelerating!
加速到原本速度的3.8倍
Tapering off at 3.8 times our original speed.
比我想象中更好
Better than I thought we'd do.
那代表我们能抵达行星了
So that means we'll make it to the planet.
没错,艾莉萨
That it does, Alicia.
(侦测到危险物质)
该死
Oh, darn.
「该死」?
Oh, darn?
记得安格斯和我想的传感器算法
Remember that sensor algorithm that Angus
能用来侦测烧毁船舰的物质吗
and I came up with to detect the substance that burnt the ship?
记得…怎么了
Yes...what about it?
它在前往的星球侦测到大量该物质
It just detected loads of it on the planet we're headed towards.
等等,你是说
Wait, so you're saying
我们可能刚跳出油锅…
we might be jumping out of the frying pan and...
然后直接跳入火坑
and straight into the fire?
卡比尔医生呢
Where's Dr Kabir?
身体不适
Indisposed.
什么?她在哪里?快去找她
What? Where is she? Get her!
帮我移除她的…
Help me get her out of this pressure...
我不会重复,卡比尔医生在哪里
I won't ask you again. Where is Dr Kabir?
我绝对有能力包扎这些灼伤
I am perfectly capable of dressing these burns
还有静脉注射
and running IV for fluids.
目前我们只能为她做这些事了
That's all that can be done for her at this time.
你有什么瞒着我
What are you not telling me?
中尉,我想说的是
What I am telling you, Lieutenant,
你必须回到舰桥
is that you need to go back on that bridge
思考我们的下一步
and figure out our next move.
现在你是负责人,这里交给我
You're in charge now. I've got this.
她最好别死 不会的
-She better not die. -She will not.
她一醒来我会通知你
I will notify you when she awakens.
现在情况如何
Where do we stand now?
我们正要前往的星球
The planet that we're barrelling towards
充满了融化这艘船部分零件的物质
is full of the substance that dissolved parts of this ship.
安格斯分♥析♥后认为这可能是武器
When Angus analysed it, he thought it could be a weapon.
来自谁
From who?
我们是史上唯一走到这么远的人
We're the only people out this far.
小绿人吗
Little green men?
比较像是自然沉积物
More likely just a natural deposit.
为了安全起见,我们应该改变航线
I think we should change course, just to be safe.
我们需要铀,否则必死无疑
We need the uranium or we're dead in space.
我们会在别的地方找到的
We'll find it somewhere else.
如果找不到,我们就会死
And if we don't, we die.
代理船长,你建议我们怎么做
Well, acting captain, what do you suggest we do?
我不知道,你觉得呢
I don't know. What do you think?
我说了,我觉得应该改变航线
I've just told you. I think we should change course.
我们有可以先行探测情况的机体吗
Do we have some kind of probe that we could send ahead?
没有
No.
传感器能告诉我们前方有什么吗
Can the sensors give us any other clue about what we're flying into?
不能
No.
我们需要先遣侦察兵
What we need is an advance scout,
但我们也没有
but we don't have one of those either.
不,我们有
Yes, we do.
接驳机,对吧
The shuttle, right?
我可以先飞过去侦察
I could fly ahead, recon the situation,
在方舟接近危险区前
before the ark's anywhere near the danger zone.
但接驳机不可能飞得比方舟快
But the shuttle can't fly faster than the ark.
其实可以
Actually, it can.
它启动时已经等于我们的行进速度
Since it will start already at the speed we're travelling,
接驳机的推进器
the shuttle's boosters can only add speed in the vacuum of space.
在真空的太空中只会加速
应该会比方舟一号♥快很多
They should take it well ahead of Ark One.
布莱斯,那物质能融化你和接驳机
Brice, that substance can melt the entire shuttle with you in it.
对,而接驳机没有这艘大船
Yeah, well, shuttle's got more chance of evading notice
这么容易被注意到
than this great big ship.
你知道加纳特中尉会怎么说的
You know what Lieutenant Garnet would say.
老实说,我不在乎,现在是你话事
Honestly, I don't really care, mate. You're in charge now.
她会说不能让唯一的领航员冒险
She would say we can't risk our only navigator.
对,但我一直在训练科格纳
Yeah, but I've been training up Cogner.
她可以领航,对吧?科格纳
She can navigate. Isn't that right, Cogner?
不是,你根本没有教我什么
Not really. You've barely taught me anything.
那个…
Oh, that...
也许我该驾驶接驳机,我是飞行员
Maybe I should take the shuttle. I'm a pilot.
听着,我无意冒犯你
Look, I'm not being funny,
蓝恩,但你不像我那么会驾驶飞机
Lane, but you're not quite the pilot I am.
在你想起该拉哪个操纵杆前
They'd shoot you out of space
你就被弹射出太空了
before you'd remember which yoke controller to pull.
我是可以牺牲的
I am expendable.
每个人也很重要
No more than anyone else, man.
好的,我去准备接驳机
Right, I'm gonna prep the shuttle.
那我也去帮忙 不…你不能去
-Then I'll go, too, to assist. -No...you won't.
我们会失去领航员和最好的工程师
We'll lose the navigator and best engineer.
没事的,伊娃,真的
It's fine, Eva. Really.
我不能让两个重要的人一同冒险
I'm not risking 2 key people.
他很可能连目标的一半也到不了
There's a very good chance he won't make it halfway to the target.
为什么
Why not?
因为我无法绝对放心接驳机的维修
Because I'm not 100% sure about the repairs we made to the shuttle.
他可能需要我维持它的运作
He might need me there to keep it running.
我会想办法的,谢谢
I'll manage. Thank you.
那我不会核准接驳机出发
Then I won't clear the shuttle for the flight.
你已经核准了
You already have.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我会向全体机组人员宣布
I'll announce to the whole crew
你驾驶故障的接驳机和个中原因
that you took a broken shuttle and why.
我会告诉他们关于你的一切
I'll tell them everything about you.
她在说什么?布莱斯
What is she talking about, Brice?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许我冒太多险了
That I'm taking too many risks maybe.
她没说错
Well, she's not wrong.
那也许她应该跟来
Well, then maybe she should come.
我没这么说,我们需要工程师
I didn't say that. We need our engineer.
莎夏跟我同样优秀
Sasha is as good as I am.
走吧,伊娃
Let's go, Eva.
原来当负责人是这种感觉
So this is what it's like being in charge.
我们不用穿太空装吗
Shouldn't we put on our suits?
你随便
You feel free.
我应该不需要
I don't intend on needing it.
接驳机准备出发
Shuttle prepared for departure.
(可以出发,小心点)
(You have a go. Be careful.)
我一向很小心
I always am.
才怪
Never are.
我…
You know, I...
我想我知道你为什么坚持跟我来
I think I know why you insisted on coming with me.
我想也是
I'm sure you do.
因为你想与我相处多一点,对吧
It's because you just can't get enough of me, isn't it?
对,正是如此
Oh, yeah, that's exactly why.
我不希望我们唯一的航♥天♥飞机坠毁
I didn't want our only shuttle to crash
只因为你在方向盘上晕倒
because you passed out at the wheel.
我不会晕倒的 很好
-I'm not gonna pass out. -Good.
还有,航♥天♥飞机是用操纵杆的
Oh, and by the way, it uses a yoke.
没有方向盘
There is no wheel.
只是比喻,天才
It was a figure of speech, genius.
你何不直接告诉我你有什么毛病
Why don't you just tell me what you have wrong with you.
不要 为什么
-No. -Why not?
我在不知道你的秘密情况下
I'm already keeping your secret anyway
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表