剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
登入纪录不会说谎
The logs don't lie.
好的…加纳特告诉过我你会来
Well...Garnet told me to expect you.
请坐
Take a seat.
我不需要治疗
I don't need therapy.
那让你有什么感觉
And how does that make you feel?
这是在浪费大家的时间
It's a waste of both of our time.
不如先聊聊你为何这么讨厌加纳特
Why don't we start with why you hate Garnet so much?
纯粹因为她?还是你讨厌所有女人
Is it just her or do you hate all women?
我讨厌的是有人升职
What I hate is when someone is promoted
但是德不配位
to a position of power they don't deserve,
就像你
like you.
所以是所有女人
So, all women then.
若你一定要知道,我不信任加纳特
If you must know, I don't trust Garnet.
她在出发前几分钟加入团队
She was added to our team minutes before departure,
大家都对她一无所知
and none of us knew anything about her.
你不觉得很奇怪吗
I mean, don't you think that's weird?
你觉得我不胜任这份工作
You don't think I deserve this job.
这不是我自愿的,你知道吗
Well, I didn't ask for it, you know.
我是被迫的
It was foisted on me.
你有听我说的话吗
Did you just hear a word I just said?
(失败)
模拟失败第17次了
That's the 17th failed simulation.
行不通的
It's not gonna work.
也许第18次会成功
Maybe 18th time's the charm?
根本没办法当成防护罩
There is nothing that works as a shield.
我们无法做出武器
We can't make a weapon,
因为不管我们尝试多少变化
because no matter how many variations we try,
就是没有足够元素可供合成
we just don't have enough of the element to synthesise it.
那也许我们该设法找到更多元素
Then maybe we should figure out how to find more.
这主意不错
That's not a bad idea.
什么?找到更多残留物吗
What? Finding more residue?
不,是想办法找到它
No, figuring out how to find it.
我们应该有足够的残余物
We probably have enough of the residue
重新配置船舰传感器以作探测
to reconfigure the ship's sensors to be on alert for it.
所以如果外面还有更多…
So, if there's more out there...
我们就有预警系统了
We'll have an early warning system.
史廸克兰特,我们能帮什么忙
Strickland, how can we help?
艾莉萨内文斯
Alicia Nevins,
你涉嫌谋杀麻恭佩瑞被捕
you're under arrest for the murder of Malcolm Perry.
什么
What?
这太离谱了
This is insane.
你知道我不是杀人凶手,拜托
You know I'm not a murderer. Please!
拜托,史廸克兰特,你得相信我…
Please, Strickland, you have to believe me. I...
我相信你
I believe you.
我知道命案发生时你在工作岗位
I know you were at your station at the time of the murder.
很抱歉,我们必须这样做
I'm sorry we had to do this.
有人用了你的身份验证信息
Someone used your credentials
把加纳特姐妹的视频传给蓝恩
to send Lane the video of Garnet's sister.
等等,所以刚刚是在演戏吗
Wait, so that was all for show?
而且可以合理推断
And it stands to reason that
想陷害加纳特中尉的人
whoever wanted to frame Lieutenant Garnet
很可能就是凶手
could be very well be our murderer.
但为何有人想用我的身份验证信息
But why would anyone want to use my credentials?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许是方便而已
Perhaps convenience.
还有别人知道你的密♥码♥吗
Does anyone else have access to your password?
天啊
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What?
天啊,我讨厌这样
Oh, my God. I really hate this.
艾莉萨,你知道什么吗
Alicia, do you know something?
我想我知道凶手是谁了
I think I know who the murderer is.
(仓库,未经许可不得入内)
我本来认为凶手
I thought the murderer was someone
是有权限进入这个房♥间的人
with clearance to access this room.
我们全部以为是这样 我们错了
-That's what we all thought. -We were wrong.
凶手是懂得开锁的人
The murderer is someone with the skill to pick the lock.
在氧气危机期间
During the oxygen crisis,
贝勒川特少尉展现了他的开锁能力
Ensign Baylor Trent demonstrated his ability to pick locks.
两次
Twice.
但川特与受害者有什么关系
But what's Trent's connection to the victim?
不清楚
Unknown.
这只能算间接证据
That's a little circumstantial.
只是因为这孩子懂得开锁吗
Just 'cause the kid can pick a lock?
我会同意…
I'd agree...
若他没盗用艾莉萨的登入权限的话
if he hadn't stolen Alicia's login credentials.
那是在彗星危机的时候
It was during the comet crisis.
当时我急着告诉你彗星的事
I was in such a rush to tell you about the comet,
我忘了带走平板计算机
I left my tablet behind.
川特把平板计算机还给我时
When Trent returned the tablet to me,
我知道平板计算机一直在他手上
I knew he had it the whole time.
他想陷害你们两个
He tried to frame you both.
我想知道原因
I'd like to know why.
只有一个方法可以知道
There's only one way to find out.
该死
Oh, s**t.
让开
Move!
该死
Oh, s**t.
让开…
Move...
你想跑去哪里
Where were you running to?
我们身处太空,无处可躲
We're in space. There's nowhere to hide.
你为什么要杀死偷渡客
Why did you kill the stowaway?
听着,他是冒牌货
Look, he was an imposter.
那就有理由杀他了吗
And that's reason to kill him?
不…你不明白
Oh, no...you don't get it.
他破坏了平衡
He disrupted the balance.
很好,这下真♥相♥大白了
Great. Well, that clears that up.
为了让我们的任务成功
In order for our mission to succeed,
每个人都必须各司其职
everyone must have their place.
听着,就像你说的,蓝恩中尉
Look, it's like you said, Lieutenant Lane.
适者生存,对吧
It's survival of the fittest, right?
你为什么要陷害加纳特
Why did you frame Garnet?
这里有我的一席之地
I have a place here.
加纳特根本不在名单上
Garnet wasn't even on the roster.
她是可以牺牲的
She was expendable.
听着,有一半人已死
Look, with half of us gone,
我们必须更努力维持平衡
we have to work that much harder to keep the balance.
谁能告诉我这孩子到底在说什么
Can anyone tell me what the hell this kid is talking about?
我们必须尽快建立屏障
We have to get these barriers up faster.
好,时间到,我们得离开了,快点
Okay, time's up! We need to get out of here. Come on!
所有人请注意
Attention, all hands.
所有人员撤离,由第二区到第五区
All personnel evacuate sectors 2 through 5.
包括货舱、生物庇护所、淋浴间
This includes cargo pods, bioshelter, showers.
所有人,行动
Everyone, move forward!
我以为一切在掌握中 我也是
-I thought we had this under control. -So did I.
但你能控制住的,对吧
You can contain it though, right?
启动核子解毒程序
Initiating nuclear decon protocol.
该死 怎么了
-S**t. -What?
核电推进系统远程控制在源头融化
NEPS remote access controls have melted at the source.
我无法在舰桥制止泄漏
I can't shut down the leak from the bridge.
若你不止住泄漏,我们都会死的
If you don't stop that leak, we're all dead.
我必须手动关闭
I have to do it manually.
要派人进入放射性区域?
Send someone into a radioactive zone?
没人能够存活
No one can survive that.
我知道
I know.
你说的是自杀任务
You mean a suicide mission.
(所有人请注意)
(Attention, all hands.)
(我是加纳特)
(This is Garnet.)
(很不幸,我们的核电推进系统)
(Unfortunately, there's been a radiation breach)
(发生辐射外泄)
(in our nuclear electronic propulsion system,)
(我们无法远程阻止它)
(and we've lost the ability to stop it remotely.)
(必须手动操作)
(It has to be done manually.)
(我不能强迫任何人这么做)
(I can't force anyone to do this,)
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表