剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
你别无选择
You had no choice.
你跟我说你是奉命登上方舟一号♥的
You told me you were ordered to be on Ark 1.
好吧
Okay.
我应该违抗命令的 费力斯…
-I should have disobeyed orders! -Felix...
好吧…
Okay...
没事的…
It's okay...
你一定知道些什么
You've got to know something.
我们必须知道你们原本要去哪里
We need to know exactly where you were heading
还有是什么攻击了你们
and what exactly hit you.
是什么?你们一定知道
What was it? You must know.
安静
Quiet!
让她先喘口气
Let her catch her breath.
我只是工程部的实习生
I was only an engineering trainee.
我们明白
We understand.
但任何能告诉我们的事都有帮助
But anything you can tell us will help.
方舟三号♥的进度怎会领先我们
How did Ark 3 get so far into space ahead of us?
我们比光速还快
We travelled faster than light speed.
不可能
Not possible.
想超越光速,威廉楚斯特快要疯了
Trying to crack FTL drove William Trust mad.
事实上,楚斯特解决了光速问题
Actually, Trust solved light speed.
理论上是的
Theoretically.
只需在飞船周围创造时空泡泡
You just need to create a space-time bubble around a ship,
再使其穿越量子扭曲隧♥道♥
and then propel it through the ensuing quantum distortion tunnel.
就是这样吗
Oh, is that all?
楚斯特无法控制时空泡泡
Oh. Trust couldn't figure out how to contain a warp bubble.
伊夫林麦朵想出办法了
Evelyn Maddox figured it out.
那个接管楚斯特企业的亿万富豪吗
The trillionaire who took over Trust Industries?
那女人破解了比光速更快的方法吗
What, that woman figured out faster than light speed?
她想出如何把能量转换成负能量
She figured out how to convert energy into negative energy.
这是我训练的一部分
It was part of my training.
负能量
Negative energy.
太聪明了
Oh, that's brilliant!
负能量可以维持泡泡完整
Negative energy would maintain the integrity of the bubble.
太明显了 不…那…
-Oh, it's so obvious. -Oh, yeah. No...that is...
非常明显
it's very obvious.
为兰恩简化一下,他似乎不太明白
Just dumb it down a bit though for Lane, 'cause he's struggling.
就像把时空泡泡放进量子流…
It's like if you put a space-time bubble into a quantum flow...
算了,细节不重要
Never mind. The details don't matter.
只要知道它很棒就好了
Just know that it's brilliant.
方舟还在建造阶段
The arks were all in the process of being built,
所以他们保留了楚斯特的设计
so they kept the Trust designs the same.
对,我记得我读过,楚斯特坚持
Yes, I remember reading how Trust insisted that
所有方舟都要能承受超光速
all the arks be built to withstand FTL speeds.
他很有信心能破解
He was that confident he'd crack it.
所以他们更换了超光速引擎
So they swapped in faster-than-light engines.
算是吧
Kind of.
她的超光速引擎是为了
Her FTL tech was designed to retrofit onto Trust's NEPS.
改装楚斯特的核电推进系统而设计
所以你告诉史廸克兰特德
So you told Strickland that your ship
你的船重新导向至比邻星B 对
-got redirected to Proxima B. -Yeah.
有了超光速引擎,领导阶层认为
With FTL, the leaders thought that
我们应该去找
we should go to the most likely candidate to support life.
最有可能维持生命的星球
所以他们决定让方舟三号♥
So they decided that Ark 3
去比邻星B与你们会合
should join you at Proxima B.
你是说比我们先到
You mean beat us there.
凭藉超光速,旅程只需九个月
Our trip would only take 9 months total with FTL.
对,所以我们会先到
So, yeah, we would have gotten there first.
难怪你们没有沉睡舱
So that's why you had no sleeper pods.
航程这么短,不需要沉睡舱
You didn't need them for such a short trip.
等等,你们是方舟三号♥
Hold on, you were Ark 3.
我们是方舟一号♥,那方舟二号♥呢
We're Ark 1. Where's Ark 2?
那是首次尝试超光速飞行
It was the first attempt at FTL.
但没有成功
But it didn't work.
方舟二号♥在尝试进入光速时蒸发了
Ark 2 vaporised when it tried to go to light speed.
很多一起训练的朋友也死了
A lot of my friends from training died.
我们休息一下
We'll take a break.
凯莉
Kelly.
我想你知道,你现在安全了
I want you to know, you're safe now.
为何不四处参观一下
Why don't you take a walk around?
看看你的新家
Check out your new home.
抱歉,中尉,但这里是观景区
Oh, I'm sorry, Lieutenant, but this area's for spectators.
你得留在舰桥指挥
You need to do your commanding from the bridge.
你恢复得很快
You heal fast.
我要怎样才能有这种克隆人的福利
How can I get some of that clone stuff?
相信我,你不会想要这样的包袱
Trust me, you don't want the baggage that goes with it.
我们确认了尸体的身份
We've identified the bodies.
我想你会想检查名单,找你的朋友
I thought you'd want to check the list for your friend.
是这样的,凯特
Here's the thing, Cat.
方舟三号♥上的人都不该在那艘船上
No one from Ark 3 was supposed to be on that ship.
他们肯定更换了全机组人员名单
They must have changed the entire crew manifest after we left.
就在我们离开之后
她不在这里,谢天谢地
She's not here. Thank God.
你们离开时,地球是怎样的
What was Earth like when you left?
为何方舟三号♥这么早发射
Why did Ark 3 launch so early?
真的有人引爆核弹吗
Is it true someone set off a nuke?
我们的家人有可能还活着吗
Could our families still be alive?
植物和动物怎样了
What happened to all the plants and the animals?
对,还有食物…
Yes, and food...
拜托告诉我们食物在哪里
Please tell us where the food is.
一定有的
There's got to be some.
我们有权知道
We deserve to know.
各位,给她一点空间
Everyone, give her some space.
让开
Coming through.
让开
Coming through.
让开
Coming through.
对,但我们有很多问题需要答案
Yes, but we have a lot of questions, and we need the answers.
安静
Quiet!
各位,我相信你们能够理解
Everyone, I am sure that you all understand
凯莉正经历不该有人经历的失落感
that Kelly is dealing with a loss that no one should ever have to.
给她一点空间
Let's give her some room.
好,但拜托你告诉我们地球的事吧
Yes, but can you tell us about the Earth, please?
不准再提问
No more questions.
我相信等凯莉好些后
I am sure that Kelly will be happy to answer our questions
她会乐意回答我们的问题
when she is feeling better.
我不介意
I don't mind.
我比较想详细询问你…
I would prefer to debrief you...
我将知无不言
I'll tell them what I can.
我不怪责他们对此感到好奇
I don't blame them for wondering.
我也会
I would, too.
但情况很糟 对,我想…
-But, it's pretty bad. -Yeah, I would like...
我们想知道出了什么事 让她说
-We want to know what happened. -Let her talk.
我们有权知道
We have a right to know.
拜托,中尉
Come on, Lieutenant.
你在害怕什么
What are you so afraid of?
我只能告诉你们我们离开时的情况
I can only tell you what it was like when we left.
我不知道现在情况如何
I don't know what it's like now.
但我们离开时,碳化现象恶化
But when we left, carbonisation had gotten much worse,
速度比政♥府♥告诉我们的还快
at a much faster rate than the government told us it would.
新非洲和澳大利亚
New Africa, Australia,
两片美国大♥陆♥的火势太大
both American continents had fires that grew so big,
一发不可收拾
they couldn't be controlled.
多数人来不及逃离火场而死
Most people couldn't escape the fires fast enough and they died.
日本、新西兰、佛州
Japan, New Zealand, Florida,
像夏威夷这样的岛屿
islands like Hawaii,
都被涨潮淹没
they were submerged by the rising tides.
除了最高的山顶
All except the highest mountaintops.
那旧欧洲大♥陆♥呢
What about the old Europe continent?
基本上已陷入无政♥府♥状态
It basically fell into anarchy.
世界政♥府♥倒台
World government collapsed,
所以没人分配无毒的水
so there was no one to distribute water that hadn't been poisoned.
如果政♥府♥已经倒台
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表