剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
叫他马上打开门
Tell him to get the door open now.
伊娃,你有什么事瞒着我
Eva, what aren't you telling me?
我还未补充走廊那一区的头盔
I didn't get to that section of the hallway yet.
那里的头盔几乎都是空的
Helmets in there are practically empty.
空的
Empty.
空的
Empty.
空的
Empty.
这边有充满的头盔
There are full helmets on this side.
快点打开门
Just get the door open!
氧气中继站B甲板船首无异常
Oxygen relay station Deck B forward bow has no anomalies.
你在别处有任何发现吗
Did you find anything elsewhere?
目前我们还未看到异常
Look, so far we haven't been able to identify the anomaly.
贾斯珀达戴兹
Jasper Dades?
让开,别挡着我
Move. Get out of my way.
这是打不破的
It's unbreakable.
省点力气吧
Save your breath.
沙夏
Sasha,
我们能从这里的通风口出去吗
can we get out of here through some air vents?
有狭窄的通道或类似的东西吗
Is there a crawlspace or something like that?
当船进入封锁状态
When the ship goes into lockdown,
所有通风口都是密封的
all vents are sealed.
各位,我无法呼吸
Guys, I can't breathe.
各位…
Guys...
你在做什么
What are you doing?
马上脱下他的头盔
Take off his helmet now.
呼吸
Breathe.
听着
Look,
这里还有一些空气,好吗
there's still some air in here, okay?
别说话
Don't speak.
轻微呼吸
Small breaths.
尽量节省氧气,好吗
Use as little oxygen as you can, okay?
紧急情况
Emergency situation.
R甲板有紧急情况
Emergency situation in R Deck,
后部维修区上方有人受困
aft section above maintenance holding.
有工人在密封的门口后窒息
We have workers suffocating behind a sealed doorway.
快派人来帮忙
Send help!
我们可以取消封锁
Can we override lockdown
从这里打开那扇门吗
and get that door open from here?
不,要先进入维生系统才行
Not without access to the life support systems, no.
他们必须用手动完成
They'd have to do it manually.
你到底去哪里了
Where the hell have you been?
抱歉,我不能…
Sorry, I can't...
它…故障了…而且…
it...malfunction...and...
我们的诊断系统瘫痪
Our diagnostics have crashed,
无法找出维生系统的问题
and we can find where the problem is with life support.
我们需要你帮忙解决
We need you to fix this.
你现在听到吗
You hear me now?
是的,谢谢
Yes, thank you.
好多了
Much better.
你能修复吗
Can you fix it?
软件故障?
Software malfunction?
简直大材小用
It's below my paygrade.
找个工人来修吧
Get a worker to do it.
修复它
Fix it.
好吧
All right,
我需要团队协助
I'd need assistance from my team.
我需要时间…
I'd need time...
我们没有任何时间了
Well, we don't have any bleeding time.
这艘船已没有空气
There is no air left in this ship,
所以当头盔空气用尽
so when the helmets run out,
我们全都会死
we're all dead.
修复它
Fix this.
川特
Trent!
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你真聪明
Well, you brilliant boy.
在手术室里找到氧气罐?
You found an oxygen tank from surgical?
我为何没有想到呢
Why didn't I think of that?
但你是怎样从医务室出来的
But how did you get out of the infirmary?
我把门锁重新配线了
I rewired the lock.
不良少年的少数好处之一
One of just a few benefits of a misplaced youth.
快点
Hurry.
我们必须去R甲板
We have to get to R Deck.
我无法修复
I can't fix it.
什么叫你无法修复
What the hell do you mean you can't fix it?
这是你安装的
You installed it.
抱歉,我做不到
Sorry, I can't.
你为何不能修复
Why can't you fix it?
因为我不是贾斯珀戴兹
Because I'm not Jasper Dades.
什么
What?
我叫麻恭佩瑞
My name's Malcolm Perry.
我是…
I'm...
洗车工
a transpo scrub.
我对这玩意一窍不通
I don't know the first thing about this.
真正的贾斯珀在哪里
Where is the real guy?
我不知道
I don't know.
我代替他上了船
I took his place on the ship.
我冒充了他 够了
-I impersonated him. -Stop!
我应该现在就杀了你
I should kill you right now.
逮捕这个人♥渣♥
Arrest this piece of s**t.
快点
Come on.
史坦恩少尉,询问所有船员
Ensign Stein, go through every crew member.
找出受过高级编码教育
Find anyone who has advanced coding education
或维生系统培训的任何人
or life support systems training
把他们带来这里 蓝恩
-and bring them here. -Lane.
蓝恩,你们有发现什么吗
Lane, you guys find anything yet?
完全没有,但还有几个站点要检查
Nothing, but we still have a few more stations to check.
这全都是我的错吗
Is this all my fault?
因为我重新配电吗
Because I rerouted the power?
天啊,帮帮我们吧
God help us.
工程部
Engineering!
工程部
Engineering!
我们需要帮忙
We need help!
我只想告诉你,我…
I just wanted to tell you that I...
我很感激你为我做的一切
I appreciate everything you ever did for me.
别说话
Don't talk.
有人会来的
There are people coming.
我想你…
And I need you...
我想你知道…
I need you know that...
你在浪费氧气
You're wasting oxygen.
我爱你
I love you.
夏里斯
Harris!
让开
Step aside!
我们船上有锁匠,谁又能想到呢
We have a locksmith onboard. Who knew?
快点
Hurry!
加油,宝贝,加油
Come on, baby. Come on.
我们得立刻送他们去医疗舱
We need to get them all to med bay, stat!
好了
Here you go.
来吧,我们走,走吧
Come on. Let's go. Come on.
加纳特中尉
Lieutenant Garnet,
三位候选者都在这里了
the 3 candidates are here.
我知道这不是你们的专业领域
I know this is not your area of expertise,
但若你们谁对这些系统有任何了解
but if any of you have any knowledge of these systems,
如何破解、调试…
how to crack it open, debug it...
我自小区大学第三年后
Well, I haven't studied life support systems
就没学过维生系统了…
since my junior year at community...
我们没期望你们是专家
We don't expect you to be experts.
它卡在巴斯托回路了
It's stuck in a Barstow Loop.
什么
What?
以爱略特巴斯托命名
Named after Elliot Barstow,
他创建了原始编码语言
who created the original coding language.
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表