剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
I think people will figure it out.
但她流了很多血,她会死的
But she's bleeding out. She'll die.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我真的不想伤害任何人
I really didn't want to hurt anyone.
我发誓,我没有
I swear, I didn't,
但她不该冲着我来
but she shouldn't have come at me.
这是她自己的错
It's her own fault.
你能快一点吗 不能
-Can you go any faster? -No.
一把好剑
Nice sword.
对,说来话长
Yeah. Long story.
他们要入坞了
They're docking.
快点
Hurry up.
我已经尽快了
I'm moving as fast as I can.
那就再快一点
Yeah, well, move faster!
我知道你在气我,但现在不是时候
I know you're mad at me, but now is not the time.
对极了,我在生你的气
Damn straight, I am mad at you.
你竟然对我下药
You drugged me.
我是为了你
I did it for you!
不然你活不到罗斯128号♥的
You wouldn't have lived long enough to make it to Ross 128!
等等,快走…他们来了,快走
Wait. Go, go. Now. They're here, go!
快走…
Go, go!
在确定他们有敌意前
We don't want to hurt anyone
我们不想伤害任何人
until we're sure they're hostile.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
他们有武器,找掩护
They're armed. Take cover!
大家趴下
Everyone, get down!
他们穿着盔甲,拿着自动武器
They're wearing body armor and carrying automatic weapons,
显然他们来意不善
so clearly they do not come in peace.
你觉得呢?目前有五个人
You think? It's 5 so far.
你做了什么
What did you just do?
就说我爱作梦吧,但我得试试这个
Call me a dreamer, but first I have to try this.
我们没有敌意,放下武器
We're friendly! Put down your weapons.
他们在瞄准了
They're taking aim!
真令人失望
So disappointing.
气闸舱重新加压
Airlock seal repressurizing.
很好
Huh. Nice.
安全了
We're clear.
至少现在是的
For now at least.
我们应该维持封锁状态
We should maintain the lockdown.
紧急舱外活动气闸舱开启
(EVA airlock opening.)
加压中
(Pressurizing.)
3、2、1
(3, 2, 1.)
加压完成
大气均衡
(Atmosphere equalized.)
气闸
他是唯一在里面的人
He's the only one in there.
一定是其他人被吸出时
Must have gotten stuck in the hatchway
卡在舱口了
when the others were sucked out.
我不确定他是先冻死还是窒息而死
I'm not sure if he froze or asphyxiated first.
搜索接驳艇
Search the shuttle.
看能否查出
See if we can get any clue
他们为何派这些人来
why the hell they sent these guys
而不是直接用武器射杀我们
instead of just shooting us with that weapon of theirs.
所有人待在我看得到的地方
Everyone, stay where I can see you.
威廉楚斯特本人
William Trust in the flesh.
凯莉传信息时我还不敢相信
I didn't believe it when Kelly signaled.
恭喜,孩子,做得好
Congratulations, kid. Good job.
我希望她也这么认为
I hope she thinks so.
她会的
She will.
她是谁?你上司吗
Who is she? Your boss?
闭嘴,DNA库在哪里
Shut up. Where's the DNA vault?
我不知道,但他知道
I don't know. But he does.
带我们过去
Take us.
楚斯特先生,你也一起来
Mr Trust, you're coming, too.
不,海伦娜需要我照顾
No. Helena needs me to take care of her.
我很乐意现在就一枪打爆她的头
I'll be happy to put a bullet through her head right now,
那你就不需要再照顾她了
then there would be nothing to care for.
不 没关系,威尔,去吧
-No. -It's all right, Will. Go.
我不会有事的
I'll be fine.
我爱你
I love you.
你也来,安格斯
You're coming, too, Angus.
什么?为什么?我对你毫无用处
What? But why? I'm no use to you.
你是这项任务最重要的人,记得吗
You're the most important man on this mission, remember?
而且我们才刚开始了解彼此
And we were just starting to get to know each other.
好吧
Okay.
好吧…
Okay, okay.
我在这里,海伦娜,不会有事的
I'm here, Helena. It's going to be okay.
不,会有事
No, it's not.
但如果我死的时候
But if I can't have my husband
不能让我老公握着我的手
holding my hand while I die,
我的第二选择会是我最好的朋友
my next choice would be my best friend.
不
No.
好吧…
Okay, okay.
喂?有人听到吗
Hello? Can anyone hear me?
救命…
Help! Help! Help!
走廊太空荡了
The halls are too empty.
他们看到你们过来
They locked themselves in their rooms
就把自己锁在房♥间里了
when they saw you coming.
这或许不是个坏主意
Which probably wasn't such a bad idea
因为他们没有武器,多亏了我
since they don't have any weapons, thanks to me.
我说服他们的安全主管
I convinced their head of security to space them all.
把他们全送上太空了
你怎么办到的
How did you manage that?
说来话长,但回接驳艇的路程
Long story, but should be clear sailing back to our shuttle.
应该一路顺畅
该死 怎么了
-Damn it. -What?
刚收到方舟15号♥的信息
Just got a message from Ark 15.
我们的机组员都死了
All our crew members are dead.
你觉得很好笑吗
You think it's funny?
冷静,我们回方舟15号♥可能需要他
Calm down. We might need him to get back to Ark 15.
我们回不去了
We can't get back.
他们抢了我们的接驳艇,有人守着
They have our shuttle. It's guarded.
你知道什么可能没人看守吗
But you know what's probably not guarded?
他们的接驳艇
Their shuttle.
带路
Lead the way.
别动
Don't move!
毙了他,现在就毙了他
Shoot him! Shoot him now!
我无法瞄准
I can't get a clean shot!
开枪
Shoot!
你现在很后悔丢掉那些枪了吧
Bet you regret dumping those guns about now, huh?
对了,你漏了一把
Missed one, by the way.
你跟我说的有哪件事是真的吗
Was anything you told me true?
你真的认识罗拔吗
Did you even know Robert?
我从来没见过他
Never met the man.
但我认识你刚杀死的马可
But I knew Marko, who you just killed.
他是我朋友
He was a friend.
他是你朋友吗?安格斯
Oh, is he your friend, Angus?
醒醒
Wake up.
是我…葛瑞夫
It's me. It's me, Griff.
葛瑞夫?放了我
-Griff? -Let me go.
该死
Damn.
史廸克兰特呼叫加纳特中尉
Strickland to Lieutenant Garnet. Are you all right?
你还好吗
我很好,怎么了
I'm fine, why?
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
现在改变心意还不迟
It's not too late to change your mind.
你这么做太疯狂了
This is crazy what you're doing.
哪里疯狂了
What's so crazy about it?
我觉得挺顺利的
It seems to be going well for me.
好吧,谁要驾驶这玩意
Okay, who's going to fly this thing?
你是飞行员吗
Are you a pilot?
不是,但你是
No. But you are.
不…我不是
No. No, I'm not.
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表