剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
现在我要把它应用在视频上了
Now, I'm applying it to the video to render.
你有什么是不会做的吗
Is there anything you can't do?
我无法养活植物
Well, I can't keep plants alive.
我…园艺高手的反义词是什么
I'm a...what's the opposite of a green thumb?
植物杀手 对…那就是我
-A numb thumb. -Yeah...I'm that.
只要一点帮助,谁都能当园艺高手
Well, anyone can be a green thumb with a little help.
那就太好了,我加入
That'll be nice. I'm in.
我是说… 你…
-Oh, I mean... -Oh, you...
如果你愿意教我的话
if you were offering to show me.
刚刚没有想到,但现在可以,当然
I mean, no, I mean, I wasn't, but I am now. Yeah, sure.
那艘发动攻击的船…
The hull on that attacking ship said...
方舟15号♥?
Ark 15?
就是它攻击我们的吗
That's who attacked us?
方舟15号♥
危险,请勿触摸
麦朵企业
就是这样了吗
So, that's it?
那个小东西…
That little thing there, that's...
能帮我们飞得比光速更快吗
that's gonna help us get faster than light?
艾莉萨和船上的那个女孩都这么说
According to Alicia and that girl from this ship.
等等…
Wait...
你没看到告示吗
did you not read the sign?
那是给你这种笨蛋看的
That's for dummies like you.
我知道我在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
还能正常运作
It's functional.
伊娃,你知道这代表什么吗
Eva, do you know what this means?
表示我真的有机会踏上比邻星B了
It means there's actually a chance that I might step foot on Proxima B.
我是说,假设
I mean, assuming, you know,
你真的知道
that you can actually figure out
怎么让这东西运作的话
how to make this thingy work, that is.
你在怀疑我吗
Do you doubt me?
从来没有
Never.
我告诉你要看标示牌了
I told you to read the bleedin' sign.
该死的
Damn it!
我们被困了
We're trapped.
那里发生什么事
What's going on over there?
我们收到封锁报告
We're getting reports of a lockdown.
我想我触发了自动防故障装置
I think I tripped a fail-safe.
五分钟倒数,终止密♥码♥
到底在倒数什么
What the hell are we counting down to?
天啊
Oh, boy.
什么 是方舟三号♥的自毁程序
-Oh, boy? -It's Ark 3's self-destruct.
你说什么
It's a self-de-what now?
不…
No...
拜托,为什么?为什么会这样
Come on, why? Why would it do this?
你有看过这种东西吗
You ever see anything like this before?
没有
No.
葛瑞芬,带凯莉过来
Griff, bring me Kelly.
4分13秒,终止密♥码♥
它要求终止密♥码♥
It wants an abort code.
他们真是善良
Oh, well, that's very nice of them.
给我们最后一次机会自救
Just give us one last-minute chance to try and save ourselves.
它等待至没有足够时间入侵系统
It waited until there was no time to hack it.
她来了
Here she is.
这是你的另一个陷阱吗
Is this another one of your booby traps?
不是我,我发誓 那这是什么
-This isn't me, I swear. -Then what is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
什么叫你不知道
What do you mean you don't know?
你说你在工程部工作
You said you worked in engineering.
你不知道改装机上有自毁装置吗
You didn't know there was a self-destruct on the retrofit?
不,我发誓,但那确实有道理
No, I swear, but it does kind of make sense.
麦朵的改装是宇宙最有价值的科技
Maddox retrofit is the most valuable piece of tech in the universe.
有谁会想偷
Who'd want to steal it?
那不正是我们在做的事吗
Well, isn't that exactly what we're doing?
我正在存取莱斯特船长的档案
I'm accessing Captain Lester's files now.
也许里面有某种脚本能帮上忙
Maybe there's some kind of command code in here that could help.
安格斯、艾莉萨… 已经在查
-Angus, Alicia... -Already on it.
我们正在看毕夏船长的档案
We're looking through Captain Bishop's files.
44秒,终止密♥码♥
这是我的错
This is my fault.
听我说
Listen to me.
这不是你的错,好吗
This is not your fault, right?
你只是做了你来这里要做的事
You just did what you came here to do.
你知道吗?突然间
You know, all of a sudden,
我还未准备好要死
I'm not ready to go.
我有密♥码♥了…准备好了吗
I have a code...are you ready?
什么?怎么会
What? How?
快尝试,0311、0211、12220606
Just try it! 0311, 0211, 12220606.
终止
成功了
It worked.
做得好,蓝恩
Well done, Lane.
蓝恩?
Lane?
谢谢你,楚斯特先生
Thank you, Mr Trust.
你的后门密♥码♥拯救了很多人
Your backdoor code has just saved a lot of lives.
我只有两条问题
I've just got 2 questions.
我到底在哪里
Where the hell am I?
还有为什么
And why?
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表