剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
你醒来后面对的所有挑战
on all the challenges that you've faced since waking up.
我很讶异你能撑起这艘方舟
I'm amazed at how you've held this ark together.
你是这艘船上最出色的工程师
You're the best engineer on the ship.
只剩我一个了
I'm the only one left.
但现在你才是船上最出色的工程师
But now you're the best engineer on the ship.
亲爱的
My dear, I'm the best engineer in the galaxy.
我是全银河系最出色的工程师
我知道你为什么来这里
I know why you're here.
我们要去罗斯星,而且你必须接受
We're going to Ross, and you need to accept it.
你接受吗
Do you accept it?
以一个初阶工程师来说
For a junior level engineer,
你没让这艘船散架已经是奇迹了
you've performed miracles by holding this ship together.
但告诉我
But tell me,
你觉得你还有多少潜能
how many more do you think you have in you?
我们是一个团队
-We're a team. We all... -You're smarter than that.
我们都… 你没那么笨吧
这是你的船
This is your ship.
想想看
Think.
你真的相信
Do you honestly believe it will last years at light speed?
它能以光速航行好几年吗
快吃吧,亲爱的
Please eat, dear.
对不起
I'm sorry, it's just...
我从没想过能有机会
I never thought I'd have the chance to meet you and Mr. Trust,
见到你和楚斯特先生
更没想到能和你共进午餐
let alone eat lunch with you.
不必道歉
No need to apologize.
你这么敬重我们,我受宠若惊
I'm flattered that you hold us in such high esteem.
不是每个人都如此
Not everyone does, you know.
为什么
Why not?
楚斯特先生是想拯救人类的聪明人
Mr. Trust is a brilliant man trying to save the human race.
有些人还是认为克兰普金斯综合征
Some people still blame poor William for Klampkins syndrome.
是可怜的威廉的错
他是想拯救地球
He was trying to save Earth.
如果去碳成功
If the decarbonization had worked,
他们会称他为英雄
they'd have called him a hero.
没错
Truer words.
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
菲力斯还好吗
How is Felix?
他…
He...
他要我别跟你提起他
He asked me not to talk about him with you.
我只是很担心他
I'm just worried about him.
我认识他的家人
I knew his family.
罗伯特和凯瑟琳都是很善良的人
Robert and Katheryn were such beautiful souls.
他过得很辛苦
He's having a hard time.
我想也是
I thought so.
那解释了很多事
It explains a lot.
菲力斯让情绪左右了他的决定
Felix is making emotional decisions.
情绪化的决定很危险
And emotional decisions are dangerous.
你说对吗
Wouldn't you agree?
卡比尔第四次提出申请
Kabir has put in a fourth request for another set of hands.
要求增加人手了
我们必须派人
We have to reassign someone
以免卡比尔医生… 中尉
-before Dr. Kabir has... -Lieutenants,
听说楚斯特发明了
rumor has Trust came up with a shield against Ark 15.
对抗方舟15号♥的防护罩
是真的吗
Is this true?
他有个理论,但无法验证
He had a theory. There's no way to test it.
但有用吗
But can it work?
我们不知道
We don't know. The only way to find out is to risk all our lives.
唯一的方法就是赌上我们的性命
所以你就直接放弃
So you just gave up and added years to the mission?
让任务延长数年吗
胡说八道
That's crap!
注意你的语气
Oi! You watch your tone.
我明白,你很生气
I understand. You're pissed.
要命,我也很生气
Hell, I'm pissed, too.
很多人都怀疑你延长旅程
A lot of people are wondering if you added years to the trip
是因为我们降落在该星球后
because you'll have to give up command when we're on the planet.
你就要放弃指挥权
我想你该回去工作了,少尉
I think it's time you go back to your station, ensign.
大多数机组员都不希望如此
Most of the crew don't want this.
太可惜了
Too bad.
我的职责不是给你你想要的
My job isn't to give you what you want.
我的职责是给你你需要的
My job is to give you what you need.
那么你或许不该继续做下去
Then maybe you should lose your job.
保安,请至31B走廊
Security, report to corridor 31B.
有两个男士需要等你们来处理
We have a couple of gentlemen cooling off waiting for you.
如果机组员不站在我们这边
If we don't get the crew on our side,
我们撑不过两年的
we're not gonna last another two years.
没有脑震荡的迹象,你很幸运
There's no sign of a concussion. You're very lucky.
毕竟我是方舟一号♥上最幸运的女人
That's me, luckiest woman on Ark 1.
凯特有钱又有名
Well, I mean, Cat's rich and famous,
小时候没被送去做实验
and wasn't experimented on as a child,
但你算是第二幸运了
but you're a close second.
抱歉,但止血胶用完了
Sorry, but we ran out of wound glue,
所以我得用老方法帮你缝合
so I'll have to sew you up the old fashioned way.
但别担心,我打了麻醉
But don't worry, I numbed it.
好的
Okay.
也许该由我来做
Maybe I should do this.
给我一点时间
-Just give me a moment. I can... -It's fine, okay?
我可以… 没事的,好吗
你经历了很多事
You're going through a lot.
谢谢
Thank you.
复原得如何
How's recovery going?
如你所见,还不够快
As you can see, not fast enough.
不管你需要什么
Whatever you need,
我都会支持你的
I'm here for you.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
凯特一直在帮我
Cat's been helping.
药物的钥匙在她手里
She's holding onto the key to the meds.
有助抵抗诱惑
It helps with the temptation.
但我还有很长的路要走
But I still have a long way to go.
我听说加纳特的事了
I heard about Garnet.
我只是想来看看你
I just wanted to check in.
现在你才来在乎
So now you care?
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
希望袭击能让你重新考虑比邻星B
I was hoping the attack might've made you reconsider Proxima B.
楚斯特先生仍然认为…
Mr. Trust still thinks...
我才不在乎他怎么想
I don't give two shits what that man thinks.
对,但机组员… 和楚斯特一样
-Yeah, but the crew... -Don't get a vote, just like Trust.
没有投票权
这关乎你对加纳特的信任
Is this about your belief in Garnet
还是对楚斯特的厌恶 都有
-or your hatred for Trust? -Both.
你知道你还活着是多亏了他吧
You do know he's the reason you're alive, right?
要不是楚斯特先生
You'd be dead back on Earth if it wasn't for Mr. Trust.
你在地球上早就死了
你应该感谢他救了你一命
You should be thanking him for saving your life.
对,我会这样告诉
Yeah, well, I'll tell that to all the people dying of Klampkins.
所有死于克兰普金斯症的人
那是意外
That was an accident.
那无法抹灭他做过的好事
It doesn't discount all the good he's done.
不,当然可以了
Oh, yes, it does.
老实说,老兄
And to be perfectly honest, mate,
我真不懂你为何对他如此盲信
I really don't understand your blind faith in him.
我欠楚斯特很多
I owe everything to Trust.
若没有楚斯特企业的奖学金
I couldn't have afforded the academy
我根本无法读完军校
without a Trust Industries scholarship.
多亏了他,我才能进全球太空局
He's the reason I'm in the GSA.
对,也是因为他,你才会变成平民
Yeah, well, he's also the reason you're now a civilian.
海伦娜楚斯特又问起你了
Helena Trust asked about you again.
我想也是
I'm sure she did.
谢谢你继续照顾他们
Thank you for continuing to look after them.
她说你做了情绪化的决定
She says you're making emotional decisions.
对,我意气用事是出了名的
Yes, I'm well known for my histrionics.
我知道你们的关系很复杂
I know your relationship's complicated,
但身为议会成员,你必须要放下
but as a council member, you need to see past that.
你是指去罗斯128B的决定吗
You're referring to the decision to go to Ross 128B?
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表