剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
你当然是了,安格斯告诉我了
Sure you are. Angus told me.
带我们去方舟15号♥
Now fly us to Ark 15.
如果我拒绝呢
And what if I refuse?
其实我不需要安格斯
Well, I don't really need Angus.
好吧…我带你飞
Okay, fine, fine. I'll fly you.
我绝不会真的对你开枪
I never would have really shot you.
你知道的,对吧
You know that, right?
你是我15年来最好的朋友
You've been my best friend for 15 years.
你也是我最好的朋友
You've been mine.
我想让你知道,我早就知道了
I want you to know that I knew.
你早就知道了
You knew?
我从你的眼神就看得出来
I can tell by the look in your eyes
你爱上威廉了
that you were in love with William.
我…
Well, I, uh...
但你从没表现出来
But you never acted on it.
这才是真正的朋友
And that's a true friend.
我要你告诉他我有多爱他
I need you to tell him how much I love him.
海伦娜,你要自己告诉他
Helena, you're going to tell him yourself.
答应我你会照顾他
Promise me that you'll watch out for him.
海伦娜
Helena?
海伦娜
Helena.
大家都在这…
Is everyone in here...
找到他们了吗
Did you find them?
还没,但每层甲板都有搜索队
Not yet, but we have search parties on every deck.
接驳艇刚发射
The shuttle just launched.
他们的接驳艇故障了
Their shuttle is disabled.
我们的接驳艇
Our shuttle.
天啊
Oh, boy.
他们已在方舟一号♥得到想要的一切
That means they got whatever they wanted on Ark one.
他们想要蓝恩、安格斯
They wanted Lane, Angus, and Trust. Why?
和楚斯特,为什么
我不知道
I don't know.
但接驳艇一到安全范围内
But the second that shuttle is clear,
方舟15号♥就会朝我们开火 对
-Ark 15's gonna fire on us. -Yup.
告诉我已经过了82分钟
Tell me it's been 82 minutes.
快了,再几秒钟
Almost. A few seconds.
快点…
Come on...
3、2、1
3, 2, 1.
方舟一号♥
我们走吧
Let's go.
做得好,各位
Nice job, guys.
我们没受到额外的损害
We sustained no additional damage.
方舟15号♥
伊夫林麦朵
Evelyn Maddox.
你好,威廉,好久不见
Hello, William. It's been too long.
我觉得还不够久
I'd say it hasn't been long enough.
我真希望是永远不见
I was really hoping for forever.
嗨,妈
Hi, Mother.
我很惊讶你还活着,凯莉
I was surprised you were still alive, Kelly.
是的
Well, I am.
我做得很好,不是吗
I did good, didn't I?
看来是的
It appears so.
但你为什么带这两人一起来
But why did you bring these other 2 people with you?
对了
Oh, right.
妈妈,我要和你介绍安格斯
Mother, I would like you to meet Angus.
又一个男孩
Another boy.
你会喜欢这个的
You'll like this one.
他是制♥造♥食物的天才
He's a genius at making food.
他会对我们的生存有很大的帮助
He'll be of great use for our survival.
而且他很贴心
And he's sweet.
你了解他之后就知道了
You'll see once you get to know him.
那这个呢
And what about this one?
我只需要他开船
Oh, I just needed him to pilot.
所以他已经没用了
Oh, so he's no longer of any use.
杀了他,把他放进天然有机还原桶
Kill him and put him in the NOR.
你也想到了
Oh, you figured that out, too?
算了
Never mind.
马可和东西在哪里
Where is Marko with the package?
马可没活下来
Marko didn't make it.
东西也没拿到
Neither did the package.
还在方舟一号♥上
It's still on Ark one.
那样东西才是最重要的部分
That package was the most important part.
你怎么什么都做不好
Can't you do anything right?
如果我回去拿东西
If I had gone back for the package,
我们早就被抓了
we would have been caught.
我以为楚斯特先生更重要
I thought Mr Trust was more important.
你「以为」
You thought?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我以为找到楚斯特先生
I thought you'd be impressed that I found Mr Trust.
你会对我刮目相看
你需要我
You need me.
我曾是方舟一号♥的副指挥官
I was second in command on Ark one.
我对它了如指掌
I know everything about it,
包括指挥官和她的思维方式
the...the commanding officer, the way she thinks.
好吧,他们去哪里了
Okay. Where did they go?
我不知道
I don't know.
把他带走
Take him.
不,但我猜得到
No, but I have a very good guess
他们最后会去哪里
of where they'll go eventually.
哪里 比邻星B
-Where? -Proxima B.
她想在那里找到方舟15号♥
I mean, that's where she'll expect to find Ark 15.
她为什么要找我们
Why would she want to find us?
他们知道武器在我们手上
They know we have the weapon.
如果只有我或楚斯特先生
Well, I mean, if it was just me or Mr Trust,
她可能不会知道
she probably wouldn't.
事实上,我会建议她不要
In fact, I'd advise her against it.
但以我对莎朗的了解
But knowing Sharon,
她会想来救安格斯的
she'll want to come and rescue Angus.
对,她对这孩子情有独钟
Oh, yeah, she has a soft spot for this kid.
看来你最新的本周最佳男主角
It looks like your latest boy of the week
终究还是很有价值的
might be valuable after all.
而你或许也能派上用场
And you might be of use, too.
带我们去比邻星B
Take us to Proxima B.
如果我们回去
If we go back,
就会像方舟三号♥一样
we're gonna end up just like Ark 3
船身上又多一个大洞
with another big hole in the side of our ship,
只不过这次会致命
except this one will be fatal.
楚斯特先生的广博知识
Well, Mr Trust's vast knowledge might be valuable to our survival.
可能有助我们的生存
不,听着,就我所知
No, look, as far as I'm concerned,
那男人不值得救
that man is not worth saving.
他的克兰普金斯症害死很多人
He killed a lot of people with Klampkins.
认同,那安格斯呢
Agreed. But what about Angus?
希望凯莉是真心在乎安格斯
Best hope, Kelly sincerely cares about Angus,
这样她才会保护他
so she'll keep him safe.
我很怀疑
I doubt it.
她只是在利用他
She was only using him.
她不像我这么在乎安格斯
She doesn't really care about Angus like I do.
不像我们
Like we do.
再说,蓝恩中尉怎么办
Besides, what about Lieutenant Lane?
老实说,我不确定我现在
To be honest, I'm not sure how I feel about Lane at this point.
对蓝恩有什么感觉
他确实领导了一场叛变
He did lead a mutiny.
听起来你倾向于丢下他们
It sounds like you're leaning towards leaving them.
不,我们不能丢下安格斯
No! We can't abandon Angus.
我坚持我们得去救他
I insist we go and rescue him.
是吗
Oh, do you now?
即使我们要冒险害死船上所有人?
Even if we risk killing every single person on the ship trying?
也许在我们做决定之前
Perhaps before we make this decision,
应该问问布兰迪斯医生
we should question Dr Brandice.
也许她听到了有价值的消息
Maybe she overheard something of value.
方舟一号♥
不能把我移去别的地方吗
Can't you move me somewhere else?
凯特,你把我打晕了,这是叛变
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表