剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
用比较不礼貌的说法是
in slightly less polite terms than this,
我希望你尊重我的隐私
was I would like you to respect my 'effing privacy.
好吧
Fine.
我应该要更尊重一点的
I could have been a bit more respectful about it.
好吗?满意了吗 非常满意
-Okay? Happy? -Thrilled.
所以,伊娃,亲爱的伊娃
So, Eva, lovely...Eva,
你能帮我一个忙
would you please, do me a favour
别告诉别人吗
and keep this to yourself?
因为那很丢脸
Because it's embarrassing,
而且老实说这是私事,与他人无关
and quite frankly, it's nobody else's business but mine.
我不知道
I don't know.
症状会传染吗
Is it contagious?
我怎知道你不会在危及他人时晕倒
How do I know you won't pass out at a time that endangers others?
不会传染,而且我不会危及他人
It's not and I won't.
跟我保证
Give me your word.
我以我妈妈发誓
I swear on my mother.
你喜欢你妈妈吗
Do you like your mother?
是的,非常喜欢
Yes, very much.
那我会保守你的秘密
Then your secret is safe with me.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以…
So...
你真的觉得我的牙齿漂亮吗
do you really think my teeth are pretty then?
(塞尔维亚语)
(Speaking Serbian)
你已完成必要的治疗
You know, you've done your required sessions.
加纳特不再要求你来找我了
Garnet's not requiring you to see me anymore.
对,但我想,我觉得我需要
Yeah, well. I want to. I think I need it.
好吧
Okay.
你有什么烦恼
What's bugging you?
听着,我真正想知道的是…
Look, what I really want to know is...
保守秘密,一个大秘密
can keeping a secret, like, a big one,
一个你理应告诉别人的秘密
one you should probably tell someone,
憋在心里会让你生病吗
can holding that in make you sick?
你是说生理上吗 对
-You mean physically? -Yeah.
会拉肚子,是吗
Got the runs, do you?
我没那么说
I didn't say that.
答案是会的
Well, the answer is yes.
保守大秘密会给你很大的压力
Keeping a big secret can stress you the hell out,
让你肚子很不舒服,导致头疼
mess with your stomach, cause headaches.
你的大秘密是什么
So, what's your big secret?
秘密的有趣之处在于…
Well, funny thing about secrets is...
它们是秘密
they're secret.
好吧,把它藏在心里
Fine, keep it bottled up inside
直到你的溃疡变得和这艘船一样大
until you get an ulcer the size of this ship.
但避免这种事发生的最好方法
But, the best way to prevent that
就是跟某人分享这个秘密
is to share the secret with someone,
例如医生
like maybe a doctor.
这里说的一切都受到保护,对吧
Everything that's said in here is protected, right?
受到医病保密特权什么的保护?
By some kind of patient-doctor privilege thing?
对,除非你告诉我你杀了人
Yeah, unless you tell me that you murdered someone.
威廉楚斯特在船上密室的冷冻舱里
William Trust is stashed in a cryopod in a hidden room on this ship.
凯特?
Cat?
凯特?
Cat?
威廉楚斯特?
William Trust?
发明这艘船的那个威廉楚斯特?
Like, the Will Trust who invented this 'effing ship that we live on?
是那个威廉楚斯特吗 对
-That Will Trust? -Yeah.
有人跟他在一起吗
Is he with anyone?
有,一个女人
Yeah, a woman.
你说得对
You know, you're right.
说出来后我感觉好多了
I do feel much better now that I've let that out.
也许我也该告诉加纳特
Maybe I should just go tell Garnet, too.
不,你不能告诉任何人
No, you can't tell anyone else.
他怎么会在方舟一号♥上?为什么
How is he in Ark One? Why?
我只知道川特在保护他
All I know is that he was being protected by Trent,
还有其他死于那场意外的人
and a bunch of other people who died in the accident,
现在保护他的责任落在我身上了
and now its fallen on me to protect him,
虽然我不知道要防范谁
although I don't know from who.
我来告诉你要防范谁
I'll tell you from who.
这艘船上的一半人
Half the people on this ship.
很多人因为楚斯特而痛失挚爱
A lot of people lost loved ones because of Trust.
对,但全因他我们才能在这艘船上
Right, but we're alive on this ship because of him.
我知道
I know.
我只是告诉你,我听过很多次
I'm just telling you, I've heard it in many sessions.
有些人真的很恨他
There are people who genuinely hate the man.
甚至恨到想杀了他
Maybe to the point where they would even kill him.
那你呢?医生
Well, how about you, doc?
你对他有什么感觉
How do you feel about him?
我?我觉得无关痛痒,怎么了
Me? I could take him or leave him. Why?
因为如果你巴不得他死掉
Well, because if you were in the 'want to kill him' camp,
我们就有麻烦了
we would have a problem.
我希望他活着,你绝对想不到
Oh, I want him very much alive. You have no idea.
那加纳特呢
How about Garnet?
你觉得她会想杀死他吗
Do you think she's in the 'want to kill him' camp?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我不肯定她是否不属于那一派的
But I don't know that she's not in that camp either,
所以你不能告诉她
so you can't tell her.
你不能告诉其他人
You can't tell anyone else.
(世界新闻)
(你选择搭乘方舟五号♥是否真的)
(Is it true you picked Ark 5 for your own departure)
(因为你怕之前的方舟)
(because you're afraid the earlier arks)
(无法抵达目的地)
(won't make it to their destinations?)
(这是什么低能问题)
(What kind of asinine question is that?)
(我发明了那些方舟)
(I invented those arks,)
(而且甘愿付托自己的性命)
(and I would trust them with my life,)
(你们这些脑残的…)
(you 2-bit a** of a...)
(我老公想说的是)
(What my husband is trying to say)
(早期船舰是为前往近的星球而设)
(is he designed the earlier ships to go to closer planets.)
(所以我们出发前,威廉想留下来)
(So, before we go, William wants to stay behind)
(完善超光速引擎)
(to perfect the faster-than-light-speed engine.)
(这是确保所有方舟)
(It's the only way to ensure that all the arks)
(能抵达目的地的唯一方法)
(can make it to their destinations,)
(较比邻星B或罗斯128B星更远)
(which are much further away than Proxima B or Ross 128B.)
(希望他能及时完成)
(Hopefully, he'll accomplish it in time)
(登上方舟五号♥)
(to go on Ark 5.)
所以你本来应该上方舟五号♥的
So you were supposed to be on Ark 5.
那你现在为什么在这里
Then why are you here?
他们两人一组登上方舟
They went 2 by 2 into the ark.
伊娃和我运算数字,进行计算机仿真
Eva and I ran the numbers and did a computer simulation.
我们十分肯定会成功
We're sure it'll work.
只要布莱斯能照我的要求驾驶方舟
If Brice can pilot the ark exactly to my specifications.
没问题
Not a problem.
你确定能符合我的参数吗
You sure you can keep it in my parameters?
你确定参数正确吗
Are you sure they're the correct parameters?
我的参数一向完美
Oh, my parameters are always perfect.
那我会完美配合的
Well, then, I will fit within them perfectly.
很好
Good.
好吧
Okay.
布莱斯中尉会带领我们
So, Lieutenant Brice will pilot us
以特定轨迹绕过矮星
on a specific trajectory around the dwarf star.
恒星轨道重力的动量
The momentum from the orbital gravity of the star
会把我们甩来甩去,推向目标行星
will whip us around and project us toward our target planet,
让我们的速度翻倍
and double our speed.
但轨迹准确度必须在两度以内
But, the trajectory has to be within 2 degrees of accuracy.
会的
It will be.
很好,因为如果靠得太近
Good, because if cut it too tight,
我们就达不到恒星的脱离速度
then we won't achieve escape velocity from the star's gravity.
我们会被拉进恒星,然后起火
We could be pulled into the star and burn up.
没错,而如果离得太远
Exactly, and too wide, then we won't gain enough speed
速度就无法快到能抵达目的地
to get to where we want to go.
所以,假设一切顺利
So, assuming this all goes perfectly,
我们就能打开太阳能风帆了吗
then we open the solar sails?
对
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表