剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
You already have a concussion.
派雷顿去吧
Send Leighton.
什么?不…
What? No...
我不会派别人去做我自己不做的事
I'm not sending someone else to do something I wouldn't do myself.
我不会拖任何人跟我去
I'm not dragging anyone with me,
冒着再失去一个人的风险
and risk having another person lost.
但你能接受你自己去
But you're fine with it being you,
冒着生命危险
who's lost?
拜托别这么做
Please don't do this.
这是命令吗
Is that an order?
随便你怎样说
Call it whatever you want.
别这么做就好
Just don't do it.
向我保证
Give me your word.
好吧
Fine.
你还是会去,对吧
You're doing it, right?
是的
Oh, yeah.
一换班就去
As soon as the shift changes.
可以坐吗
Mind?
所以我发现的那把刀是凶器吗
So, was that knife I found the murder weapon?
你能取得指纹吗
Could you get fingerprints off it?
DNA呢
DNA?
我们船上又没有犯罪实验室
It's not like we have a crime lab on board.
对,抱歉
Right, sorry.
当然没有了
Of course not.
但没错,它就是凶器
But, yes, it is the murder weapon.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
钩型刃
Hook blade
与死者喉咙的伤口形状相符
matches the shape of the wound on the victim's throat.
我检视了清单
I checked the manifest.
船上理应没有
There are no knives with this blade shape
这种刀刃形状的刀具
that are supposed to be onboard.
所以是有人偷带上来的
So someone smuggled it on?
这岂不是表示有预谋吗
Doesn't that mean it was premeditated?
我不知道
I don't know.
你为何获派水
Why should you get any water?
因为我渴了
Because I'm thirsty.
我们失去了大部分的水都是你的错
It's your fault we lost most of it.
都怪你和你的蠢农场
You and your stupid farm.
请你还给我
Please. Give it back.
还给他
Give it back.
有种就逼我
Make me.
若你坚持的话
If you insist.
快分开
Break it up!
谢谢
Thanks.
我说把他们全部关起来
I say we lock them all up
免得引起更多麻烦
before they cause more trouble.
你也要把我关起来吗
Are you going to lock me up, too?
第二拳是我挥的
I threw the second punch.
我们能把他们关在哪里
Where would we put them anyways?
我们没有禁闭室
We don't have a brig.
我们唯一的囚犯
The only prisoner we ever had,
被我们关在储藏室里
we locked in a storage closet.
他的结局不太好
Which didn't go so well for him.
而且
Besides,
现在迫切需要人手
this is an all-hands-on-deck situation.
我们需要每个人各司其职
We need everyone doing their jobs.
我们不能冒险让他们再惹麻烦
We can't risk them making more trouble.
会很混乱的
It would be chaos.
听着,我们都很紧绷
Look, we're all on edge,
睡眠不足、又饿又渴
sleep-deprived, hungry, thirsty.
这种行为只是一种症状
This kind of behaviour is only a symptom.
我们应该要治本
We need to address the cause.
你建议我们怎么做
And how do you suggest we do that?
你在这里
There you are.
很高兴看到我们之中有人能休息
Glad to see one of us getting some rest.
是的
Yes.
睡眠太重要了
Sleep is so important.
肤色、头发光泽
Skin tone, hair shininess,
眼睛会更白
whiter eyes.
你应该睡一下
You should get some sleep.
它能帮我拯救这艘船和船上的人吗
Will it help me save this ship and everybody on it?
有点自我膨胀了,对吧
Feeling a little self-important, are we?
布兰迪斯医生,我不知道…
Dr Brandice, I don't know...
朋友都叫我凯特
It's Cat to my friends.
我觉得你需要一个朋友
I get the feeling you need a friend.
我不知道你有否注意到
I don't know if you've noticed, but,
但这艘船的人已开始失控
the crew is starting to lose it on this ship.
刚才食堂里差点发生暴♥动♥
We just had a near riot in the mess hall.
人们都在这艘船上拼尽老命
People have been fighting all over this ship,
你却在这里休息
and you're in here getting your beauty rest?
那我应该做什么
What should I be doing?
我正式任命你为全舰心理健康主任
I'm officially naming you head of ship-wide mental health.
你可以开始为有需要的人咨♥询♥
You can start having sessions with anyone who needs.
等等
Hold on.
我受宠若惊
I'm flattered,
但我肯定不够资格
but I'm certainly not qualified for that.
我会上船是因为任务需要名人面孔
I'm on board to be the celebrity face of the mission.
你可能忘了
In case you missed it,
这艘船完全未准备好亮相
this ship isn't exactly camera-ready.
我需要你扮演新的角色
I need you in a new role.
我原本是电视关系专家
Look, I was a TV relationship specialist.
我是谈论性♥爱♥的
I talked about sex
讨论谁搞上谁和性♥爱♥频率
and who's doing who and how often.
你出版过几本书
And you've published how many books?
自助书籍
Self-help books.
那些你也能写
You could write those.
一个五岁的孩子都可以
A 5-year-old could.
我不够资格
I'm not qualified.
我甚至不知道从哪里开始
I wouldn't even know where to start.
我看到你成功劝服伊娃
I saw you talk Eva off a ledge.
你很有办法 那件事?
-You're good. -That?
是的
Yes.
我在胡扯
I was winging it.
我说了谎
I lied.
我不知道她男朋友是谁
No idea who her boyfriend was.
我从未去过那个公园
Never been to that park.
那就继续胡扯吧
Well, keep winging it.
你很有天分
You're good at it.
如果我拒绝呢
And if I refuse?
听着
Look,
我们都知道你在船上的真正原因
we both know the real reason you're on this ship
是因为你认识身居高位的人
is because you knew people in high places.
你现在认识的地位最高的人是我
Well, the highest placed person you know now
而且我告诉你
is me, and I'm telling you
你在这里一定要承担某种责任
you're gonna carry your weight around here one way or another.
如果你愿意
I could reassign you to a position
我可以指派你去废弃物管理部门
in waste management if you'd prefer.
恶心
Gross.
好吧,我会做的
Fine. I'll do it.
根据我的观察,你会是我首个病人
And from what I'm seeing here, you'll be my first patient.
你眼力真好
Oh, you have no idea.
但如果我要做这件事
But if I'm going to do this,
我需要一些东西
there are a few things I'll need.
要留意支撑结构
Keep an eye on that support structure.
我不担心那个
I'm not worried about it.
唯一损坏的部分已经断了
The only damaged part is already broken off.
无论如何还是要留意
Just keep an eye on it anyway.
我在这里监测压力稳定性
I'm monitoring stress stability here.
目前一切看起来都很好
So far, it all looks fine.
好吧
All right.
已到达目标
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表