剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
So, once your device jump-starts Proxima's rotation,
它就能自给自足了,对吧
inertia makes it self-sustaining, right?
没错
Yes.
你肯定会成功吗
And you're sure it will work?
我从没这么肯定过
I've never been surer of anything.
那就启动吧
Then turn it on.
我很乐意
Gladly.
你最好和方舟15号♥保持一点距离
You may want to put some distance between us and Ark 15.
重力可能会有点混乱
Things could get a bit turbulent in terms of gravity.
我们不希望相撞
Don't want to have us crashing into each other.
很好,现在就等魔法发生了
That's good. Now, watch the magic happen.
似乎没用
It doesn't appear to be working.
地球没有旋转
The planet isn't spinning up.
要有耐性,先等等,需要时间
Be patient. Wait for it. It takes time.
(加纳特,你做了什么)
(Garnet, what have you done?)
你是什么意思?麦朵女士
What do you mean, Ms Maddox?
(我就知道你会出♥卖♥♥♥我)
(I knew you'd double-cross me.)
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you mean.
天啊,你看
Oh, my God, look!
他们离行星太近了
They're getting too close to the planet.
他们会被重力吸下去的
They'll get trapped in its gravity and sucked down
若再不离开的话
if they don't move away.
伊夫林,你们离行星太近了
Evelyn, you're moving too close to the planet.
(不是我做的,是你)
(I'm not doing that. You are!)
你做了什么
What have you done?
他只开启了其中一个装置
He only turned on one of the devices
并将磁场对准方舟15号♥
and aimed its magnetic field at Ark 15.
它正将船舰往下拉至比邻星表面
It's dragging the ship down to Proxima's surface.
坠毁会害死他们的
The crash will kill them!
可惜伊夫林在方舟15号♥上
Well, it's a shame that Evelyn
没有像你这么聪明的人
didn't have someone as smart as you on Ark 15.
你怎能这么冷血
How can you be so cold-blooded?
我不觉得有什么问题
Well, I don't see the problem.
伊夫林一死,我就会启动比邻星
Once Evelyn is dead, I'll actually spin up Proxima,
然后我们就能独占地球
and we'll have the planet to ourselves.
皆大欢喜
Everybody wins.
你真的相信自己你是好人,对吧
You've really convinced yourself you're the good guy, haven't you?
伊夫林麦朵和她的孩子
Evelyn Maddox and that kid of hers
要为海伦娜的死负责
are responsible for Helena's death.
我绝不会让他们活着
There is no way in hell I would let them live,
遑论分享我的行星了
let alone share my planet.
(我就知道你会出♥卖♥♥♥我,加纳特)
(I thought you might double-cross me, Garnet.)
(但我没想过你会杀死船上所有人)
(But I never thought you'd kill everyone on my ship.)
(这里可是有无辜的人的)
(There are innocent people here!)
你要杀死400个
You're gonna kill 400 people,
跟你太太的死无关的人吗
who had nothing to do with your wife's death?
她杀了你们多少人
And how many people of yours did she kill?
她的机组人员是无辜的
Her crew are innocent.
她的手下选择了追随伊夫林
Her crew chose to follow Evelyn,
他们就变成了共犯
and that makes them complicit.
就我们所知,方舟15号♥
For all we know, Ark 15
占了超过人类剩余人口的一半
is more than half of what's left of the human race.
方舟一号♥上有超过150名活人吗
Are there more than 150 living people on Ark One?
是的
Yes.
既然我们建立了基因多样性协议
Then since we instituted genetic diversity protocols,
那就足够重新繁衍人类了
that's enough to restart humanity.
你这个人真的有病
You are truly one sick individual.
距离撞击不到五分钟
They have less than 5 minutes until impact.
方舟一号♥呼叫方舟15号♥,收到吗
Ark One to Ark 15, do you copy?
电磁场破坏了他们的部分系统
The EM field knocked out some of their systems,
包括通讯系统
including comms.
收起你脸上愚蠢的微笑
Wipe that stupid smile off your face,
立刻停止这一切
and stop this right now!
就算我想,而且我真的不想
Even if I wanted to, and I really don't,
那是不可能的
it's impossible.
我们得把关闭码
We'd have to transmit the shutdown code
传送到地表上的旋转装置
to the rotation device on the surface.
那就传送吧
Then do it.
这个距离做不到
Not from this distance.
我们得把方舟一号♥移到比邻星附近
We'd have to move Ark One closer to Proxima.
所以你才要我们让开
That's why you had me move us away.
让我猜一下,我们靠近后
And let me guess, we get closer,
也会受到重力影响
and we get caught in the gravity, too.
还有磁场
And the magnetic field,
会让我们像方舟15号♥一样停摆
which would shut us down like Ark 15.
你真的想得很透彻,不是吗
You really thought this through, didn't you?
我不能让你做蠢事
Well, I couldn't have you do anything foolish,
例如是去拯救她
such as try to save her.
你能增强讯号♥强度
Can you boost the signal strength,
然后从这里传送指令吗
then send the command from here?
来不及了
Not in time.
我可以驾驶接驳艇
I could take the shuttle.
那我们只要一条人命冒险
Then we're only risking one life.
所以现在到你嫌命长吗
So now you've got a death wish?
接驳艇太小了
The shuttle's too small.
它会更快被拉下去
It would get pulled down even faster.
楚斯特先生的主意是唯一方法
Mr Trust's idea is the only way.
我们得把方舟一号♥移到低轨道
We need to move Ark One into a lower orbit
才能传送指令
to send the command.
我的主意?我从没说过这种话
My idea? I never said any such thing.
那电磁场呢
What about the electromagnetic field?
我们只要在通讯器关闭前
We'll just have to transmit the code
传送密♥码♥就行了
right before our comms turn off.
然后呢
Then what?
然后我们只能希望装置及时关闭
And then we hope that the device turns off,
让两艘方舟有足够时间
with enough time for both arks
在坠毁前脱离比邻星的重力
to escape Proxima's gravity before we crash.
不是让超过一半人类死去
So, we either let more than half the human race die,
就是赌上全人类去救他们
or risk all of humanity trying to save them.
你觉得呢?史宾斯
What do you think, Spence?
我知道你内心深处想尝试救援
Well, I know deep down, you want to try the rescue.
而目前你的直觉一直是对的
So far, your gut has been right a lot.
艾莉萨,准备好关闭密♥码♥
Alicia, get the shutdown code ready.
布莱斯,带我们进去
Brice, take us in.
不,你会害死我们所有人的
No! You're gonna kill us all!
这招永远都玩不腻
Now, that just never gets old.
正在进入
Taking us in.
关闭指令准备好了
Shutdown command is ready.
我们只需要再靠近一点
We just need to get closer.
好,我在努力了
Yeah, I'm working on it.
进入磁场事件视界倒数
We'll hit the magnetic field event horizon
5、4、3…
in 5, 4, 3...
传送关闭指令
Sending shutdown command.
成功了吗
Did it work?
我想应该是
I think.
但很难说,因为系统出现故障
But it's hard to say with our systems fritzing like this.
好吧…
Yeah, all right...
等我们活下来再鼓掌吧
Save your applause until we've actually survived this.
传感器显示方舟15号♥已经上线
Sensors say Ark 15 is online.
方舟15号♥,启动引擎,出发
Ark 15, power up your engines and go!
有了,看来他们听到了
Looks like they heard you.
送我们回到轨道距离,布莱斯
Get us back to orbit distance, Brice.
我们远离行星的重力了
We're clear of the gravity from the planet!
好了,你们这些笨蛋可以欢呼了
All right, now you wankers can cheer.
你们还好吗?方舟15号♥
How are you doing over there, Ark 15?
我们受到惊吓,但一切还好
We're shaken, but we're okay.
我有很多疑问
I have so many questions.
我想我可以用一句话总结
Well, I think I can sum up the answers by saying,
「威廉楚斯特就是一坨没用的屎」
'William Trust is a worthless piece of excrement.'
我想这个答案就够了,中尉
I think that answer will suffice, Lieutenant.
如果情况反转
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表