剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
还有体内的电子讯号♥
and electrical signals in the body.
引起幻觉、癫痫、昏迷
Hallucinations, seizures, coma.
在不同人身上
The disease is progressing at different speeds
病征会以不同速度恶化
in different people.
无法预测
There's no predicting
人们何时会癫痫发作或陷入昏迷
when people will seize or go into coma.
接下来,我担心会有人死亡
Next, I'm afraid people will start dying.
我陪你走回医疗舱吧
I'll walk you back to the med bay.
我想评估情况
I want to assess the situation.
我也去
I'll come too.
不,我不需要保姆
No, I don't need a babysitter.
史廸克兰特说我没问题了
Strickland cleared me.
继续走吧
Move on.
我得告诉你一件事
I need to tell you something,
一件机密
something classified.
我就想这可能不只是普通散步
I figured this might have been more than a friendly stroll.
我是克隆人
I'm a clone.
我的DNA有… 缓步动物基因组
-My DNA has tar... -Tardigrade genomes.
你知道了?
You know?
我获分派到方舟时
When I was assigned to the Ark,
有人向我简介过高度优先
I was briefed on high priority
机密医疗状况
classified medical conditions.
霍尔医生负责监督你的计划,对吧
Dr Hall oversaw your program, correct?
你认识爱德华吗
You knew Edward?
对我来说他是霍尔医生
Well, he was Dr Hall to me,
我的上司和前辈
my boss and mentor.
虽然他看过我最糟的一面
He recruited me for the Ark,
他还是招募了我加入方舟计划
even after he saw me at my worst.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
没错
Yeah.
他对我来说是最像爸爸的人了
Closest thing I ever had to a father.
她从没跟我说过
She never told me that.
我不知道你会觉得欣慰或不安
I don't know if this will be a comfort or unsettling for you,
但我一直看到霍尔医生的幻觉
but I've been hallucinating Dr Hall.
他就站在我们旁边
He's standing beside us.
真希望我能和他说话
I wish I could talk to him.
这艘船会让你感觉很…
This ship can make you feel so...
孤独?
Alone?
你可以信任我
You can trust me.
我不明白的是
The one thing I don't understand is
为何现在向我提起你的基因组
why come to me now about your genetics?
我跟其他人一样喝了那些水
I've been drinking the water just as long as everyone else,
但我从没出现幻觉
but I've had no hallucinations.
若你能找出原因,或许能找到解药
If you can find out why, maybe you can find a cure.
加纳特的血液有我们没有的蛋白质
Garnet's blood produces a protein the rest of us don't have.
我猜是因为她小时候
I guess it's a result of the tardigrade DNA
你植入了缓步动物DNA到她体内
you put in her as a child.
产生了能中和毒素的蛋白质
It's creating a protein that neutralises the toxin.
有道理
That makes sense.
我们选择缓步动物DNA
We chose tardigrade DNA
是因为它的自愈能力
because of its self-healing nature.
若我能合成足够分量
If I can synthesise enough
且确定分配机制
and determine a distribution mechanism,
或许就能解决问题了
maybe we could solve this thing.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I speak with you for a moment?
我要知道你跟史廸克兰特说了什么
I need to know what you told Strickland
你才躲过被拘留的命运
to weasel your way out of custody.
我以为你拉我到一旁
Here I was thinking you were pulling me aside
是为错误指控我谋杀而道歉
to apologise for wrongly accusing me of murder.
若全球太空局将情报列为机密
If the GSA classified the intel,
我有权知道内容
I have a right to know what it is.
调查由史廸克兰特管辖
The investigation is under Strickland's jurisdiction,
不是你 他甚至不是军人
-not yours. -He's not even military.
你和我的军阶一样
You and I have the same rank.
那也许你应该开始平等对待我
Then maybe you should start treating me like it,
而不是试图反驳我的一切言行
instead of trying to undercut everything I say and do.
我需要你信任我
I need you to trust me.
为什么
Why?
你甚至不信任我,不让我…
You don't even trust me enough to let me...
蓝恩?
Lane?
蓝恩?
Lane?
卡比尔医生
Dr Kabir!
快点,是蓝恩
Quick, it's Lane!
这次越发精彩了
Oh, this just gets better and better.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
我怎么知道
How the hell should I know?
告诉我你知道卡比尔想做什么
Tell me you know what Kabir was planning to do with that vial.
我大概知道
I have some idea,
但我不知道下一步该怎么做
but I don't have a clue what we do next.
好的
All right.
我已尽快赶来了
I came as fast as I could.
我们需要你尽快破解卡比尔的研究
We need you to decipher Kabir's work fast.
这可能是解药
It could be a cure.
等等,这到底是好是坏
Wait, is that good or bad?
不明病人的血液有不寻常的蛋白质
The sample from patient X has an unusual protein
似乎能中和血液中的毒素
that appears to neutralise the toxin in the blood.
卡比尔在尝试合成它
Kabir was trying to synthesise it.
你觉得会成功吗
Do you think it could work?
或许
Maybe.
我很好奇为什么这里有水的符号♥
I wonder why the symbol for water is here.
她在创造水溶性蛋白质
She was creating a water soluble protein.
她合成了这个亲水性的样本
She synthesised this sample to be hydrophilic.
所以她想把它放进水里
So did she want to put it in the water?
但水不正是毒害所有人的原因吗
But isn't the water how the toxins have been poisoning everyone?
为何不直接注射解药
Why not inject the cure directly?
我们没时间了
We don't have time.
在没有医疗人员的情况下
Injecting crew one at a time
逐人注射会耗费大量时间
with no medical staff would take forever.
卡比尔医生似乎认为
It looks like Dr Kabir thought that
将蛋白质注入水系统
putting the protein in the water system
能更快分配到各人体内
would create a faster distribution system,
而且未来也可以安全用水
and make the water safe for future use.
所以你是说
So you're just saying
我们要将瓶子里的东西放进水里
we need to put whatever's in this vial into the water
就能治好所有人了
and that's gonna cure us all?
首先,我们需要更多瓶子里的东西
First, we need a whole lot more
而且要希望这能治好所有人
and hope that it cures us all.
希望?
Hope?
她的笔记十分详细
Her notes are pretty thorough.
所以这是有根据的猜测
So it's an educated guess,
但猜测就是猜测
but a guess just the same.
动手吧
Do it.
(配水系统)
我就知道你会想出解决方法的
I knew you'd figure it out.
是你发现问题出在水里的
You're the one who figured out it was in the water.
其实是加纳特中尉的话提醒了我
Actually, Lieutenant Garnet said something that reminded me.
我的意思是她在幻觉中说的
I mean, she did in a hallucination.
所以,我猜技术上是我…
So, I guess, technically, it was me
想出来的
who figured it out.
安格斯?
Angus?
我们的幻觉与脑中的恐惧
Our hallucinations are tied to actual fears
或是幻想有关
or fantasies in our brains.
是吗
They are?
没错
Yes.
所以…
So...
你的幻觉怎么会和加纳特中尉有关
why were you hallucinating about Lieutenant Garnet?
没有原因,我是指…
No reason. I mean...
我不怕她
I don't fear her.
也没对她有幻想
Or fantasise about her.
明显是一些我从未想过的事
Which would imply something I would never even think.
我是说…不,她是我上司
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表