剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
但你体内也有外来的DNA
But you had foreign DNA put in you, too.
听着,我想我们都知道
Look, I think we all understand the risks
让莎朗当负责人的风险
of leaving Sharon in charge.
我只知道你是一个背叛我的混♥蛋♥
What I understand is you're a jerk who betrayed my trust.
我宁愿面对莎朗精神崩溃的风险
You know, I'd rather deal with a possible mental break from Sharon
也不想处理你的男性自卑综合征
than your clinical case of small penis syndrome.
有人死了
People died.
他们放出这些定时炸♥弹♥克隆人
They released these time bomb clones into the world,
最后会失控、杀人
where eventually they snapped and killed people.
我们真的希望那种事发生吗
Is that really what we want to happen here?
但加纳特中尉不是救了我们一命吗
But didn't Lieutenant Garnet just save all our lives?
不管怎样,她还是人类
Either way, she's still human.
菲力斯,你是执法人员
Felix, you're a man of the law.
克隆人是亵渎行为
Cloning is sacrilege,
但加纳特中尉是受害者,非加害者
but Lieutenant Garnet is a victim, not a perpetrator.
别人对她做的事不能怪她
She's not to blame for what other people did to her.
我们争论的不是这样,菲力斯
Oh, that's not what we're debating here, Felix.
而是她是否适合领导
This is about whether or not she's fit to lead.
加纳特是很好的领导者,我支持她
Garnet's a great leader. I stand with her.
还有人吗
Anyone else?
代理船长加纳特,这里交给你了
Acting Captain Garnet, the floor is yours.
谢谢,史廸克兰特
Thank you, Strickland.
大家继续工作
Let's get back to work.
伊娃,要怎样才能恢复到接近光速
Eva, what will it take to get us back up to near light speed?
需要奇迹
A miracle.
我们还在修理
We're still repairing
助推启动失败的核电推进系统
the NEPS from the failed jumpstart.
操之过急会很危险
It's dangerous to push too hard.
怎样危险
Dangerous how?
我们只有一个引擎
If it blows, we're dead in the water.
如果爆♥炸♥,我们就无法移♥动♥
If it blows, we're dead in the water.
若我们维持同样的速度
And if we stay the same speed, it's gonna take us
我们要花超过10年才能到比邻星B
more than a decade to reach Proxima B.
我们必须尽量将速度推向极限
We're just gonna have to push it as far as we can.
我想想办法吧
Let me try to figure it out.
史廸克兰特,谋杀案调查得如何
Strickland, how's the murder investigation?
有一名可能的证人联♥系♥我们
A possible witness has reached out.
在政♥治♥介入前我正要去找他
I was on my way to talk to them before politics intervened.
祝你好运
Good hunting.
布莱斯,舰桥交给你了
Brice, take the bridge.
艾莉萨,与安格斯一起研究
Alicia, get with Angus on the new element he's been analysing.
他正在分♥析♥的新元素
融化我们宇宙飞船的元素吗
The one that melted our ship?
看能否把它变成武器
See if there's a way to weaponise it,
或是造出某种防护罩
or create some sort of shield,
以防我们再遇到它
in case we encounter it again.
我猜你要送我上军事法庭了
I guess you're gonna court-martial me.
我应该把你丢出气密舱
I should throw you out of the airlock.
你到底对我有什么不满?蓝恩
What's your frigging problem with me, Lane?
我说过了,我怕你会失控
I already told you. I'm afraid you might snap.
胡说,你知道前早就看我不顺眼了
Bulls**t. You were on me way before you knew about that.
我想我只是不满
I guess I just resent the way in which you assumed command,
你自作主张成为指挥官
without anyone else having a say in it.
现在大家都发言了,满意了吗
Well, now everyone's had a say. Satisfied?
你想我怎样做?道歉吗
What do you want me to do? Apologise?
拍马屁吗 这是个好开始
-Kiss the ring? -That's a good start.
这是命令吗
Is that an order?
不是
No.
这是你的命令
Here's your order.
你要去找凯特
You're gonna start seeing Cat,
克服你的恋母情结 我没有…
-and get over your mommy issues. -I don't have...
然后…
And then...
你要放下你那该死的自尊
you're gonna swallow your goddamn pride
做我的副手
and be my second in command.
船长想我们恢复到接近光速
The Captain wants us to get us back to near light speed.
她现在正式成为船长了吗
She's officially captain now?
船长、代理船长,我不知道
Captain, acting Captain. I don't know.
反正她是负责人
She's in charge.
若我们不小心,氙就无法完全燃烧
If we're not careful, the xenon won't burn off.
辐射累积可能会腐蚀引擎安全装置
The radiation build-up could corrode the engine safeties.
我知道,按百分比增加
I know. Inch it up by percentages
仔细监察
and monitor it carefully.
从5%开始
Start at 5%.
一发现问题就拉下紧急关闭
First signs of trouble, pull the emergency shutdown.
我想伊娃可能是凶手
I think that Eva might be our murderer.
伊娃正在和一名男子交往
Eva was in a relationship with the man
氧气危机时窒息而死那个
who was suffocated during the oxygen crisis.
她责怪贾斯珀
She blamed Jasper.
被谋杀的冒牌货 对
-The murdered imposter. -Yeah.
我知道她仍未走出伤疼
I know that she's struggling to process her grief,
但伊娃说贾斯珀是罪有应得
but Eva said that Jasper deserved what he got.
有动机了,谢谢你,凯特
That's motive. Thank you, Cat.
我真的不喜欢背叛病人
I really don't like betraying confidentiality.
我们不是在说偷取配给
We're not talking about a stolen ration.
你告诉我是正确的行为
You did the right thing telling me.
听说你需要我帮忙
Heard you needed my help.
我在修复核电推进系统,能快点吗
I'm working on the NEPS. Can we make it quick?
明白了
Understood.
我有几个问题,是关于你的行踪
I just have a couple of questions about your whereabouts
就在谋杀案发生时
when the murder occurred.
我的行踪?
My whereabouts?
你是在指控我谋杀吗
Are you accusing me of this murder?
只有四个人能进这个房♥间
Only 4 people had access to this room.
而你的… 我没时间跟你耗了
-And your... -I don't have time for this.
伊娃,你在做什么
Eva, what are you doing?
伊娃
Eva!
若我想杀死这个混♥蛋♥,我会这样做
If I wanted to kill this a**hole, this is how I would've done it!
看起来会像是心脏病发
It would look like a heart attack.
天啊
God.
若我真的割开他的喉咙
And if I did slit his throat,
我也不会笨到把刀子丢进供水系统
I wouldn't be stupid enough to throw the knife into a water system
然后又要麻烦我去修理
that I would have to fix.
我比做这件事的人聪明
I am smarter than whoever did this.
清楚明白
Point made.
这到底是好是坏
Is that good or bad?
是奇怪的意思
It's a weird one.
我们的推进力下降了
We've had a drop in thrust.
你能帮忙检查你那边的氙气水平吗
Just do me a favour and check the xenon levels at your end?
有下降吗
Any drop?
没有变化
No change here.
我请伊娃帮我们加速
I asked Eva to goose us up to speed.
那跟这件事有关系吗
Could that have anything to do with it?
那真的很奇怪
That is just so weird.
氙气水平应该会随着速度增加
Xenon levels should increase with speed,
而推进流速和推力会永远一致
and propellant flow rate and thrust always match.
永远?对,永远
-Always? -Yeah, always.
除非反应堆芯出现泄漏
Well, I mean, unless there was a leak in the reactor core.
最后获派去核心的工程师是葛瑞格
The last engineer assigned to the core was Gregor.
舰桥呼叫引擎室
Bridge to engine room.
工程师劳夫葛瑞格,请回答
Engineer Ralph Gregor, respond.
劳夫葛瑞格,立刻向舰桥报到
Ralph Gregor, report to the bridge immediately.
加纳特呼叫伊娃麦高维治
Garnet to Eva Markovic.
(我现在需要工程部的状况报告)
(I need a status report on engineering, stat.)
我马上到,史廸克兰特害我延误了
On my way there. Strickland delayed me.
葛瑞格没有回应
Gregor's not responding.
我马上过去
I'll be there in a second.
你好
Hey.
你好
Hey.
我很抱歉… 昨天很奇怪…
-I'm really sorry about... -Yesterday was weird...
你先说吧
You first.
我本想说那不是最棒的初次约会
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表