剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
How did we get here?
我们在这里多久了
How long have we been here?
不重要了,记得…
Irrelevant. Remember...
记得什么
Remember what?
你告诉我们要记得做某件事
You were telling us to remember to do something.
我有吗
Was I?
情况在恶化,对吗
It's getting worse, isn't it?
我头很疼 准备启动电磁脉冲
-My head hurts. -Ready to launch EMP.
你怎会比我更早来到这里
How did you beat me here?
我以为是我先到这里的
I thought I got here first.
我们在这里多久了
How long have we been here?
你刚刚说启动电磁脉冲吗
Did you say launch EMP?
没错,她在我们的未来,或是暂时
Exactly. She is ahead of us. Or she was momentarily.
但我们没有电磁脉冲
But we don't have an EMP,
即使有,也可能会毁掉这艘船
and even if we did, that could destroy the ship.
记住,这艘船是我造的
Remember, I built this ship.
电磁脉冲是自动保险装置
The EMP is a fail-safe.
这是个微小脉冲,专为引擎而设
It's a minuscule pulse designed to target the engines specifically.
它不该影响船上的维生或其他系统
It shouldn't affect life support or other systems on the ship.
没人告诉过我有任何自动保险装置
I wasn't told about any fail-safe.
本来不该由你负责
You weren't supposed to be in charge.
这是唯一的方法
This is the only way.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为我努力开♥发♥它很久了
Because I've been working to develop this for a long time.
首先,我们必须准备卸下改装
First, we have to prep to disconnect the retrofit.
但不要把它从电路板上拆下来
But do not remove it from the circuit board
直至我告诉你
until I tell you to.
我头很疼 专心点
-My head hurts. -Focus.
准备启动电磁脉冲 快好了
-Ready to launch EMP. -Almost there.
我头很疼 情况在恶化,对吗
-My head hurts. -It's getting worse, isn't it?
我们在这里多久了
How long have we been here?
你刚刚说启动电磁脉冲吗
Did you say launch EMP?
专心点,快好了
Focus. Almost there.
现在
Now.
成功了
It worked!
谢谢
Thank you.
不用客气
You're welcome.
他们做到了
They did it.
我必须老实说
I've got to be honest.
我以为用超光速行进会更加有趣
I really thought travelling faster than the speed of light
was gonna be a little more fun.
加纳特中尉
Lieutenant Garnet,
我们没想到你会来
we weren't expecting you.
我们的低温舱不太好
Our cryo pods weren't that nice.
我去过医疗舱找你们
I looked for you in med bay.
他们跟我说能在这里找到你们
They told me I'd find you here.
我还没准备好融入老百姓
I wasn't quite ready to be amongst the general populace yet.
我是来道歉的
I came here to apologise.
我们花了很长时间
It's taken us a long time
才弄清楚如何领导这艘船
to figure out how to run this ship.
我不知道你们的忠诚度如何
I didn't know where your allegiances were.
身为领导者
Being leader,
就像每天在你着火的房♥子里醒来
is like waking up to your house on fire every day.
你必须信任你的直觉
You have to trust your gut.
若你选择错误
And if you choose wrong,
是否要接受取决于你
it's up to you to own it.
虽然一开始不太愉快
I hope, after our rough start,
希望你同意帮我们安装麦朵的改装
you'll still agree to help us get the Maddox retrofit up and running.
我想你还是没看到大方向,中尉
I think you still don't see the big picture, Lieutenant.
大方向是什么
And what's that?
我们想要同样的东西
That we all want the same thing.
生存
To survive.
你今天超棒的
You were amazing today.
我指稍早时在机舱里
I mean in the engine room earlier.
不过刚刚也是
But, well, that as well.
这是我们最后一次这么做了
This was the last time we do this.
不能再放纵了
No more slip-ups.
所以我对你来说仅此而已,对吗
So, is that all I am to you then, is it?
只是一次放纵吗
Just a slipup?
什么
What?
方舟三号♥的档案
The archives from Ark 3
或有记录治愈克兰普金斯症的方法
might have the cure for Klampkins.
听起来有点像你在乎我
You know, it's starting to sound a little bit like you care about me.
我只是…我不相信你想死
I just... I don't believe you want to die.
我不想死,但我会死
I don't want to die, but I'm going to.
若有治愈方法,你不想知道吗
If there's a cure, don't you wanna know?
根本没有
There isn't.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
伊娃,你知道我获告知多少次
Eva, do you know how many times I've been told
他们会找到治愈方法吗
they're gonna find a cure?
不知道
No.
好吧,我也不知道
Yeah, well, neither do I.
因为我已经数不清了
Because I've lost count.
就是这么多次
That's how many.
我在地球做过所有临床实验
I did every clinical trial back on Earth. Everything.
努力尝试不死成为了我的执念
Trying not to die became my obsession,
我不会让它也成为你的
and I won't let it become yours as well.
听着
Look.
伊娃,我不希望你爱上另一个男人
Eva, I don't want you to fall in love with another man,
却要眼睁睁看着他死去
just in time to watch him die.
我爱过夏里斯
I loved Harris.
我还爱着他
I still do.
而且我不会爱上你
And I'm not going to fall in love with you.
我会让你保持这样的
I'm gonna hold you to that.
但那不表示你应该停止尝试
But that doesn't mean you should stop trying.
停手吧
Just stop.
我很久前就接受死亡了,好吗
Look, I came to terms with my death a long time ago, right?
所以我们不必假装会有其他结果
So neither of us need to pretend that this is gonna end any other way.
不要再提了
Let's just leave it.
好吗
Yeah?
我一直在等你来找我
I've been waiting for you to come see me.
你醒来后我们早就应该要治疗了
We're overdue a session since you woke up.
现在都这么叫了吗?治疗?
That's what we're calling it now, is it? A session?
我以为我再也见不到你了
I thought I'd never see you again.
我想命运另有安排
I guess fate had other plans.
「命运」指的是海伦娜吧
By fate, you mean Helena.
她不知道我们的事,实在太好了
Good job she didn't know about us,
否则她永远不会让我
otherwise she'd never put me on this ark with you.
和你身处同一艘方舟
所以我们不能让她发现
So we won't let her find out.
朱诺计划进展如何
How's the Juno Project going?
我们可以忘掉工作吗
Can we forget about work?
一段短时间就好
Just for a little while.
听着,我不知道接下来会如何
Look, I don't know what's gonna happen next,
但是…我能期望你会在我身边吗
but...can I count on you to stand by my side,
无论发生什么事
no matter what happens?
当然,那是我唯一想待的地方
Of course you can. There's no place I'd rather be.
楚斯特先生,我一直在找你
Mr Trust, I've been looking for you.
蓝恩中尉,很高兴见到你
Lieutenant Lane, good to see you.
「中尉」
'Lieutenant.'
听着,无论如何
Look, for what it's worth,
我不认同这样处理你的头衔
I don't agree with the decision regarding your title.
先生,你这么说对我意义重大
Well, from you, sir, that's worth a lot.
你有勇气和毅力
You have courage and grit,
这些都是真正领导者的特质
the stuff that real leaders are made of.
不要后悔自己做的决定
Unapologetic in the wake of your decisions.
好的
Yeah.
我想你知道
I want you to know,
无论你需要什么,找我就对了
whatever you need, I'm your man.
在他们那样对我之后
After what they did to me,
我会说我只对你保持忠诚
let's just say that now my only remaining loyalty lies with you.
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表