剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
Just put the gruel in the corner.
我不是佣人,威尔
I'm not the help, Will.
我以为我再也见不到你了
I thought I would never see you again.
我也是
Me neither.
但听说多亏了你,我才能重获自♥由♥
But I heard I have you to thank for my freedom.
这是我最起码能做的事
Oh, it's the least I could do.
对于一切,我很抱歉
I'm sorry. For everything.
有人提到海伦娜吗
Did anyone said anything about Helena?
例如是追悼会
About a memorial?
这艘船上没人在乎
No one on this ship gives a damn.
海伦娜确实和你一起叛变了
Well, Helena did lead a mutiny with you.
他们只给了我这么多时间
That's all the time they've given me.
但我会再来看你的
But I'll check in on you again.
这是海伦娜的遗愿
It's what Helena wanted.
你疯了吗?你太太才刚过世
Are you out of your mind? Your wife just died.
对,不好意思
Yes, I'm sorry.
我想我只是太渴望跟人接触
I guess I'm just desperate for human contact.
相信我,我也是
Believe me, so am I.
我自♥由♥了,但又不算自♥由♥
I'm free, but I'm not free.
大家都在瞪我,不难知道他们恨我
It's so obvious from the way everyone stares that they hate me.
现在我只需要一个朋友
Right now, I just need a friend.
当然,对,我想我也需要朋友
Sure, yeah. I think that's probably what I need also.
好的
Okay.
麦朵女士,她颅内出血
Ms Maddox, she's bleeding in her cranium.
我没有设备能进行脑部手术
I don't have the facilities to perform brain surgery.
我有,我会立刻送凯莉回方舟15号♥
I do. I'll get Kelly back to Ark 15 immediately.
若你批准
With your permission.
当然
Of course.
我希望她能康复,麦朵女士
I hope she recovers, Ms Maddox,
但你要知道
but you should know,
即使动手术,机会也很渺茫
even with surgery, it's a long shot.
他们也是这么说克兰普金斯症的
They said the same thing about Klampkins.
凯莉的事我很遗憾
I'm very sorry about Kelly.
我也是
So am I.
我实在不想现在提起,但…
I almost hate to bring it up right now, but...
我们的交易还有效吗 对
-Do we still have a deal? -Yeah.
你和你的人
You and your people
摧毁了我的武器和超光速引擎
destroyed my weapons and my FTL.
你让我女儿陷入昏迷
You put my daughter in a coma.
你们又杀了我们多少人
And how many of our people did you kill?
至少我们能和平相处
At the very least, we could coexist as friends
不必再杀人了吗
without any more killings?
不管你听到什么关于我的事
Despite what you've heard about me,
我一向信守承诺,加纳特中尉
I do keep my word, Lieutenant Garnet.
你让威廉启动那个行星
You get William to spin up that planet,
我们就可以一起分享
and we will share it.
但别搞错,我们永远不会是朋友
But make no mistake, we will never be friends.
该死的传感器
Damn sensors.
就是无法穿透大气层
Won't penetrate the atmosphere.
你看起来很沮丧
You look frustrated.
是来自比邻星的数据
It's the data from Proxima.
有点东西不太对劲
Something doesn't make sense.
看,黑暗面的水没结冰
Look, the water on the dark side isn't frozen.
所以呢
So?
黑暗面是零下20度
It's minus 20 on the dark side.
也许是它的盐度极高
Maybe it has a super high level of salinity?
这样就不会结冰了
That would keep it from freezing.
真聪明
That's really smart.
你让我对这件事有了全新看法
You just gave me a whole new way of looking at this.
谢谢,你是我的救命恩人
Thank you. You're a lifesaver.
拜托,你刚才真的救了我一命
Please, you literally saved my life.
你为我掩护,真的很友善
You covered for me. That was really cool.
相信凯莉是我的错
It was my fault for trusting Kelly.
我是个白♥痴♥
I was an idiot.
我也是过来人
I can relate.
我不敢相信我的初吻对象
I mean, I can't believe my first kiss
竟然是个杀人凶手
was with a murderer.
我也是
Mine, too.
我想我们得让第二次接吻
I guess we'll just have to make our second kisses
更令人难忘才行
that much more memorable.
对…我真的不想…
Yeah...I really don't wanna...
搞砸第二次接吻
mess up that second kiss.
对,我也不想
Yeah, neither do I.
多跟我介绍一下比邻星B吧
So, show me more about Proxima B.
这里很不错
It's nice in here.
就像在地球上的公园散步
It's almost like a walk in a park back on the Earth.
对,在太阳风暴
Yeah, Earth before the solar storms,
地球碳化、海平面上升之前
carbonisation, the ocean swells.
我小时候的记忆就是这样
How I remember it as a kid.
我想我得开始对植物男好一点了
I think I need to start being a little bit nice to plant boy.
他的确做得很好
He did do a good job.
你可以从叫他的真名开始
You could start by using his real name,
不再叫他「植物男」
instead of calling him plant boy.
好,我们别一步登天,好吗
Yeah, well, let's not go crazy, shall we?
安格斯在哪里
Where is Angus?
我可能有要求他
I might have asked him to
为我们提供二人独处的地方
give us a place to ourselves.
所以这是约会
So this is a date.
如果你要问出口的话
Well, you know, if you have to ask,
我明显出错了
I'm obviously doing it wrong.
不,你没有
No, you're not.
抱歉,我只是在想很多事
Sorry, I just have a lot on my mind.
例如呢
Hey, like what?
我们最后竟然跟那疯女人
I mean, we've somehow managed to make friends
成为朋友
with the crazy lady.
治好了我的克兰普金斯症
We've cured my Klampkins.
还有很多事可能会出错
A lot can still go wrong.
现在是谁害怕希望了
And now, who's afraid of hope?
这艘船很脆弱
This ship is fragile.
好了…听我说
Hey...listen to me.
若有人能让这艘船继续运转
If there's anybody who can keep this ship going,
那就是艾莉萨,我是认真的
it's Alicia. I'm serious.
她是个很聪明的女孩
She's a very...intelligent girl.
生态馆好玩吗
So, how was the biodome?
好吧,要来了
Oh, right, here she goes.
很好,谢谢
Very nice, thank you.
所以我在想…
So, I was wondering, if...
我能否回到舰桥
if I could come back onto the bridge.
为什么舰桥会不欢迎你
Why wouldn't you be welcome on the bridge,
蓝恩中尉
Lieutenant Lane?
我想你不只重新赢回任命
I mean, I think you've more than re-earned your commission.
同意吗
Agreed?
对,我认为他绝对值得
Yeah, I think he's earned it.
只有满足一个条件,我才会接受
I'll only accept on one condition.
布莱斯必须同意
Brice has to agree to start referring to you,
开始称你为加纳特船长
as Captain Garnet.
因为我比较喜欢这样称呼你
Because that's what I'd prefer to call you.
对,我认为她绝对值得
Yeah, I think she's earned it.
好吧…我很荣幸,两位
Okay...I'm honoured, guys,
但我们先稳定下来再决定吧
but let's make these decisions after we've settled a bit.
好好介绍一下
Fill us in.
我的钕磁铁装置背后的科学
The science behind my neodymium magnet rig
其实相当简单
is actually quite simple.
伊夫林已经在行星的赤道上部署好
Evelyn already deployed them along the planet's equator.
一旦启动,就会产生磁场
Now, once activated, they create a magnetic field,
对比邻星的两极施加压力
which puts pressure on Proxima's poles,
迫使行星自转
forcing the planet to rotate.
所以一切都是靠磁铁完成的吗
So it's all just done with frigging magnets?
非常强大的磁铁
Very powerful magnets.
利用行星磁极实在太聪明了
It's kind of a brilliant way to utilise a planet's magnetic poles.
一旦装置跳跃启动比邻星旋转惯性
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表