剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
我从来不明白为何有这种规定
I never understood why that rule even existed,
伴侣不能乘坐同一艘方舟
that couples couldn't be in the same Ark.
好像和遗传多样性有关
Something to do with genetic diversity.
什么
What?
我们必须让加纳特永远退出
We need Garnet out of the picture permanently.
我从没想过你会如此雷厉风行
I never thought I'd hear such drastic measures coming from you.
我看过你的病历
I've seen your medical records.
太完美了,不可能是真的
They're too perfect to be real.
我只是在想,若我先谈论它
I just thought if I talked about it first,
我可能会退缩
I might chicken out,
所以我有点…
so I just kind of like...
蓝恩中尉
Lieutenant Lane.
好好留意那家伙
Keep an eye on that one.
这到底是什么刀
What the heck kind of knife is this?
我想我知道凶手是谁了
I think I know who the murderer is.
蓝恩是如何
How does Lane make a call
在不存在的飞船部门打电♥话♥的
from the sector of a ship that doesn't exist?
可恶
S**t.
漂移使我们直接进入
Our drift has taken us right into a collision course
与小行星的撞击路线
with an asteroid.
脱离倒数,3、2…
Detaching in 3, 2...
醒醒,笨蛋
Wake up, dummy.
你爱我
You love me.
启动比光速更快的移♥动♥
Initiate faster-than-light travel.
现在发生什么事
What's happening to us?
邻近警报
Proximity alert.
有艘船正在靠近
There's a ship approaching.
从哪里
From where?
我不知道
I don't know.
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表