剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
昨晚让人非常佩服
That was very impressive last night.
有点独断,但很有魄力
A little presumptive, but very take-charge.
但也许你不需要那么诚实
Perhaps you didn't need to be quite so honest though, you know?
或者能激发更多信心
It might've inspired a little more confidence
若他们真的觉得
if they actually felt
我们知道如何安全到达目的地
we knew how to safely get to our destination.
他们又不是孩子
They're not children.
他们是自愿来这里的
They volunteered to be here.
他们值得一个诚实的指挥官
They deserve an honest command.
对,而且
Right, and,
你自然是临危受难的最佳人选
naturally you're the best person to step up to the plate.
我的确有挺身而出
I'm the person who did step up.
你做了什么
What the hell did you do?
这些人都是我们的朋友
These people were our friends,
与我们一起笑过
friends we laughed with,
一起哭过
cried with,
有勇敢情操的朋友
friends whose courageous spirits
带领他们踏上科学
led them all on a journey of science
还有发现之旅吧
and discovery.
他们曾是各自领域最耀眼的明星
They were the brightest stars in their fields.
你好,能和你谈谈吗
Hey, can I talk with you?
我现在很忙
I'm very busy right now.
拜托,我只需要你几分钟时间
Please, I just need a couple minutes of your time.
加纳特上尉… 是中尉
-Captain Garnet... -Lieutenant.
好的
Yes.
抱歉,我搞不清楚头衔和军阶
Sorry, I get confused with all the titles and ranks and stuff.
我只知道有某种指挥链,但…
I know there's some kind of chain of command, but...
你是那个四健会的孩子,对吧
You're that 4H kid, right?
我猜是吧,没错
I guess. Sure.
你有话想对我说吗
There's something you wanna say to me?
不
No.
我有东西要给你看
I have something I wanna show you.
这是早餐还是结婚戒指
Is this breakfast or a wedding ring?
你要求婚吗
Are you proposing?
你真搞笑
You're hilarious.
那是什么
What's that supposed to be?
500卡路里和你的配给水
500 calories and your water rations.
我们每天要靠500卡路里生存吗
We're gonna try to live on 500 calories a day?
早上领一份
You get one in the morning,
晚上再领另一份
another at night.
这样的话…
Well, in that case...
你会否提供素食选择
You wouldn't happen to have, like, a vegan alternative.
也许有点无麸质的
Maybe something gluten-free?
下一位
Next.
每天1000卡路里的热量并不多
I mean, 1,000 calories a day is not a lot to live on,
根据身高、年龄、体重和体型来说
depending on height, age, weight, and body type.
大多数主要研究显示
Most major studies say that
至少需要1200卡路里的热量
a minimum of 1,200 calories is required.
事实上,人类营养中心仍然认为
In fact, the Centre for Human Nutrition
摄取低于1000卡路里的热量
still maintains eating fewer than 1,000 calories
与完全饥饿有相同的生理效应
has the same physiological effects as total starvation.
所以我们正处于极度饥饿的边缘
So we're right on the edge of famishment.
但船上有些人可以趁机减几磅
But I guess a few of us onboard could stand to lose a few pounds.
那实在太不得体了
That was really inappropriate.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很紧张
I'm nervous,
我一紧张就会口不择言
and when I'm nervous, I tend to run off at the mouth,
有时我都不知道自己在说什么
and I don't know what I'm saying sometimes.
等等,你没有吃完你的口粮
Wait, you didn't finish your ration.
给你吧
You can have it.
我没胃口了
I've lost my appetite.
你确定你不介意吗
You sure you don't mind?
安祖少校
Major Andrews
让我负责装载装备和补给
put me in charge of loading the gear and supplies,
所以由我控制库存
so I control the inventory.
若你想告诉我你少了一些装备
If you're trying to tell me some of your gear is missing,
我… 不…没有不见
-I... -No...not missing.
事实上,我…
In fact, I'm...
我要给你看一些…
I'm showing you something I...
我不该带的东西
wasn't supposed to bring.
这到底是什么
What the hell is that?
土壤
Soil.
地球上最肥沃的土壤
The most fertile on Earth.
经过化学改造
Chemically modified by
是我做的
yours truly
使其成为了超级土壤
to make it into a super soil.
我们前往的星球不是有合适土壤吗
Okay, I thought the planet we headed to had appropriate soil.
我们发送的探测器是这样回报的
Oh, that's what was reported by the probe we sent,
但我不想到达那里后
but I didn't wanna get there
才发现它出错
and find out it was wrong
而我们全部饿死
and we all starved to death.
好吧,所以你突然觉得
Okay, so you suddenly felt the need
有必要承认携带了未经授权的物品
to confess you brought unauthorised cargo.
不 好吧,现在
-No. -Yeah, right now
我们有比不检点行为更大的问题…
we have bigger issues than misdemeanour illegal...
我在任何地方都能用它种出东西
I can grow crops in this stuff anywhere.
任何地方
Anywhere.
不是需要阳光吗
Don't you need sunlight?
是的…我带了农用LED灯
Yeah...I brought agricultural LEDs.
大量
Lots of them.
它们需要大量电力
They need a lot of power.
我们有电力
Power we got.
你想在哪里设置
Where do you wanna setup?
这里有多少东西可以搬去其他地方
How much of the stuff in here can we move someplace else?
不准内进
别碰那个
Don't touch that.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你吓到我了
You frightened me.
我必须请你离开
I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
你不该那样偷偷接近女士的
You shouldn't snake up on a lady like that.
你不能来这里
You can't be in here.
在我们能再循环利用水资源前
Until we can recycle our water again,
禁止进入淋浴间
these showers are off-limits.
不能破例一次吗
Couldn't you make just a small exception?
不要这样
Don't.
我只需要快速冲一下身
I just really need a quick rinse.
女士,拜托
Madam, please.
你可以看着我
You can watch.
你会看到的
You'll see.
老实说,我不会用到很多水
I won't run the water hardly at all, honest.
看到吗
See?
我只需要快速冲一下身
I just need a short rinse off.
没人需要知道
No one has to know.
这是我们的小秘密
It'll be our little secret.
拜托
Please.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我以为污水处理系统靠气压运作
I thought the sewage system used air pressure.
还有少量的水
And a small amount of water,
现在要用其他途径获取
which we now need elsewhere.
帮我
Help me.
把这些堆在那里
Stack these over there.
等等,你不能把这些都搬来这里
Hold up. You can't bring all of that down in here.
空间不够
There's not enough room for this.
人们必须在这里工作
People need to work down here.
要移♥动♥货箱到船上所有可用空间
We're moving these crates to all available spaces around the ship.
你不是唯一抱怨的人
You're not the only one complaining.
什么事
What's going on?
必须清空三号♥储存舱
Had to empty out Storage Hold 3.
请让开
Make way.
让开
Coming through.
请告诉我这和我想的一样
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表