剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
我为什么不该现在就解决你
why I shouldn't repay the favour here and now.
我觉得你想让他合作的计划
I don't think your plan to get him to cooperate
不会成功
is going to work.
你的计划?
Your plan?
对,我以为我能说服你
Oh, yeah, I thought I could convince you
跟麦朵合作
to work with Maddox.
这主意不太好,走吧
This was a bad idea. Let's go.
天啊
Oh, God.
她说我背叛她的话就要杀死我
She threatened to kill me if I betrayed her.
她会来追杀我的
She's gonna come after me!
你这么做是对的,我们离开这里吧
You did the right thing. Now, let's get out of here.
我应该留下来给她应得的惩罚
I should stay and give her what she deserves right now.
听着,你可以留在这里报仇
Listen, you can either stay here and get your revenge,
或者可以跟我们走,也许还能生存
or you can come with us and maybe survive.
反正麦朵会为她放我们走而惩罚她
Maddox will punish her for letting us go anyway.
天啊,今天你不太走运
Man, it is just not your lucky day.
测试结果出来后
When the test results come in,
就会证实我有否差点杀死他
they'll tell me whether or not I almost killed him.
是「我们」有否差点杀死他
Whether or not we almost killed him.
我一直在帮忙制♥造♥解药
I've been helping make that cure
参与每一个步骤
every step of the way.
但我才是医生
But I'm the doctor.
是我未经测试就帮他注射的
I'm the one who injected him without running tests first.
我不该这么做
I should know better.
你做了他想你做的事
You did what he wanted.
我觉得你对自己太严苛了
I think you're being too hard on yourself.
我不敢看 我来吧
-I can't look. -I'll do it.
不是我们的错
It wasn't our fault.
注射药物没有造成心脏衰竭
The injection didn't cause his heart failure.
这是好消息
That's the good news.
等等,这代表有坏消息吗
Wait, does that mean there's bad news?
从这些结果看来
From these results, it looks like the injection
注射对布莱斯的血液毫无作用
had no effect whatsoever on Brice's blood.
血液中仍充满了克兰普金斯毒素
It's still full of the Klampkins toxin.
他的心脏充血
His heart has congestion
符合克兰普金斯症末期的症状
consistent with late-stage Klampkins.
所以才会导致心脏病发
That's what caused the attack.
所以解药完全没用吗
So the cure didn't work at all?
哪里出错了
What went wrong?
我不知道,但若不快找出原因
I don't know, but if we don't figure it out fast,
布莱斯可能会撑不下去
Brice might not make it.
这是你的错,不是吗
This is your fault, isn't it?
我的囚犯走了
My prisoners are gone,
因为你做的愚蠢决定
because of whatever idiotic decision you made.
一次又一次的失败
One failure after another.
你什么也做不好
You can't do anything right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
失陪,我得去收拾你的烂摊子了
Excuse me. I have to go clean up your mess.
再一次
Again!
我们快到接驳艇舱了
We're almost at the shuttle bay!
快点…
Come on...
方舟一号♥,我们在路上了
Ark One, we're on our way.
听到你的声音真高兴,中尉
So glad to hear your voice, Lieutenant.
什么事
What happened?
有点复杂
Just a little complication,
但我找到了安格斯和几个闲杂人等
but I've got Angus and a few extras.
闲杂人等?
Extras?
对,兰恩和楚斯特
Yeah, Lane and Trust.
你要把楚斯特带回来吗
You're bringing Trust back here?
丢下他似乎不太对
Didn't seem right leaving him behind.
我们准备好离开这里了吗
Are we ready to get out of here?
拜托了
Please.
(对接锁未解开)
(Docking lock not disengaged.)
对接锁?不该是这样的
Docking lock? That's not how it works.
有问题出现,各位
We got a problem here, guys.
我们似乎无法起飞
We can't seem to take off.
看来方舟15号♥有不同的发射系统
It looks like Ark 15 has a different launch system.
什么意思
Well, what does that mean?
(需手动发射)
必须有人拉下发射杆
Someone has to pull a release lever.
好的,在哪里
Okay, then where is that?
不在接驳艇上
It's not on the shuttle.
那在哪里
Then where is it?
在接驳艇外的气闸舱里
In the airlock, outside the shuttle.
有人得留下吗
Someone has to stay behind?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
听着,舰上所有守卫快要到达了
Look, every guard on this ship is on their way here.
伊夫林想要我们的项上人头
Evelyn wants our head on a stake.
若我们要离开,现在就得走
If we're going to leave, we have to go now.
加纳特…
Garnet...
等等,加纳特,不,听着
Wait. Garnet, no! Listen.
我留下
I'll stay.
你必须回方舟一号♥
You need to get back to Ark One.
你来是为了救安格斯的
I mean, the whole reason you came was to rescue Angus,
而我们不能信任楚斯特
and we can't trust Trust to do it.
我不能保证我能回来救你
I can't guarantee I'll be able to get back for you.
我知道
I know.
你不知道麦朵找到你后
You don't know what Maddox will do to you
会对你做什么
when she finds you.
你想说服我放弃壮烈牺牲吗
Look, are you trying to talk me out of my heroic sacrifice?
因为你不能劝服我的
Because you can't take that from me.
你知道怎么驾驶这玩意,对吧
You know how to fly this thing, right?
没有你那么厉害
Not as good as you.
但没错,我成功完成训练
But, yeah, I completed my training.
我能带我们回家
I can get us back home.
史宾斯…
Hey, Spence...
别死
don't die.
(对接锁解锁)
(气闸舱减压)
方舟一号♥,我们要回家了
Ark One, we're on our way home.
谢天谢地
Thank goodness.
他们的武器锁定你们了
They're locking weapons on you.
别担心 什么叫别担心
-Don't worry. -What do you mean, don't worry?
那玩意会熔化接驳艇,就像…
That thing will melt the shuttle like...
看着
Watch.
马上对接驳艇开火
Fire on that shuttle now!
我的武器到底怎么了
What the hell happened to my weapon?
天啊,你做到了
Oh, my God, you did it!
我花了一段时间才弄清楚
It took a while to figure out
我能远程改变什么来阻止它
what I could change remotely to stop it.
那你改变了什么
So what did you change?
炮筒必须像气闸一样打开
The barrel has to open to space like an airlock
才可以发射
when it shoots.
我关闭了它的小舱口
I disabled its little hatch.
结果逆火了吗
And it backfired?
你真是个天才
You are a genius.
我一直都是这么告诉你的
That's what I keep telling you.
快走…
Go...
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表